Med's Done....
10/Sep/2011
Passport Req..
01/Feb/2013
VISA ISSUED...
27/Feb/2013
julie143 said:
Hi,

I have an indian passport and i'm living in Canada. Can i go to usa or do i need to get a visa? Can i even get a visa?
My pnp application is in process in seattle.
You need a VISA to US. There is a chance you can get it but you have to prove that you are coming back to Canada.

Whats happening

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
sharuu said:
You can find another employer who might sponsor you through LMO Process. If you go that route, you should contact PNP with the new job. Apart from work permit through LMO, I am not sure what else you can do at this point. Did you get GCMS lately to see where your case is?

You can talk to MP to contact Ottawa explaining your situation!
Thanks Sharuu.
I had got my first GCMS in mid oct..i will apply for it again.
only medical was passed, security was in progress and the rest were not started.

nima514

Apr 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Med's Done....
May 2011
Whats happening said:
Thanks Sharuu.
I had got my first GCMS in mid oct..i will apply for it again.
only medical was passed, security was in progress and the rest were not started.
Hi "whats happening", I think I might have the same progress in my PR application as you have. Is the Group Name key in your GCMS notes "RP- Final Review"?
thanks

yasmin01

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
curt_cobain said:
Have anyone got any correspondence/news from CPP-Ottawa? Thanks
I applied for a GCMS note on 12th September, haven't received it yet !

I sent an e-mail to Ottawa and got the following response -

File number : **********

Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is in process . No further action is required by you at this time.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.

Regards,

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Trainement Pilote - Ottawa
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest
7th Floor | 7 ème étage, Section B
Ottawa, ON K1A 1L1

This is the first time I got a response from them with my file number and which is not an automated response. I really need my GCMS note right now !

curt_cobain

Jan 31, 2012
Hi Yasmin01, I have requested for GCMS notes on September 17, I haven't got it yet. So I have sent an e-mail inquiry to ATIP-AIPRP and got no response. Though two members in this forum reported they got their notes in 20 days (in October). So not sure whats happening. I have called CIC, they informed me CPP-Ottawa and ATIP-AIPRP are not under their jurisdiction :eek:. So nothing much we can do rather than waiting. Could you pls tell me when did you send the e-mail to CPP-Ottawa, I want to guess their response time.Thanks

yasmin01

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
curt_cobain said:
Hi Yasmin01, I have requested for GCMS notes on September 17, I haven't got it yet. So I have sent an e-mail inquiry to ATIP-AIPRP and got no response. Though two members in this forum reported they got their notes in 20 days (in October). So not sure whats happening. I have called CIC, they informed me CPP-Ottawa and ATIP-AIPRP are not under their jurisdiction :eek:. So nothing much we can do rather than waiting. Could you pls tell me when did you send the e-mail to CPP-Ottawa, I want to guess their response time.Thanks
Hi curt_cobain...this response from CPP-Ottawa was super duper quick ! I sent the mail on Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 6:48 PM and got the reply on Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 11:00 PM...which means I got the reply within 4 hours of sending the mail ! And I have no idea who was working at 11 p.m at night. at first i thought it was a generic e-mail....but it had my file number, so it had to be "someone" responding to my mail ! I have re-sent my GCMS request right now...but right after hitting the send button, I've started wondering whether it might slow down my file processing ! BTW, my e-cas is still application received

curt_cobain

Jan 31, 2012
So far I know GCMS doesn't affect processing, the paper file CAIPS can slow down the processing though. At least good to see that they have acknowledged the e-mail of July 7 transfer applicant. These days its hard to guess the fate of our files :).

BTW in your e-mail you haven't mention your file number/any information I guess? Thats how you knew it was not a generic e-mail?

clare2012

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
Hi Guys,

I sent an email to MP two weeks ago asking them to help me requesting my immigration status. They replied promptly and said they could definitely inquire on my behalf. Then they asked me to sign a consent form. I replied with the consent form but two weeks passed and I didn't hear anything yet. Did the same thing happen on any others in the forum too? And for how long should I wait?

Thanks!

Edmontonbound

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 10, 2012
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2011
AOR Received.
May 23, 2012
Med's Request
May 23 2012
Med's Done....
May 29, 2012 In Process.......:May 31, 2013
Passport Req..
Sep 04, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 03, 2013 PP Received w/ visa Oct 04, 2013
LANDED..........
Oct 18, 2013
Guys, ready for the most important day of this week, i.e. Tuesday :p? I'm hoping a few of our guys will get tomorrow. In the meantime, I'm enjoying my last pleasant winter in Houston, 'coz I know by next year this time I will be in Canada! ;)

curt_cobain

Jan 31, 2012
yasmin01 said:
Hi curt_cobain...this response from CPP-Ottawa was super duper quick ! I sent the mail on Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 6:48 PM and got the reply on Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 11:00 PM...which means I got the reply within 4 hours of sending the mail ! And I have no idea who was working at 11 p.m at night. at first i thought it was a generic e-mail....but it had my file number, so it had to be "someone" responding to my mail ! I have re-sent my GCMS request right now...but right after hitting the send button, I've started wondering whether it might slow down my file processing ! BTW, my e-cas is still application received
So I got an e-mail from ATIP saying they have sent me the file on October 17 :eek: (I am using business e-mail and ATIP is on my contact list, so not sure why it didn't reach to me). You can make an inquiry and let them know you haven't received your GCMS yet.

hmdlsd

Aug 31, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2011
Nomination.....
Mar 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 2011
File Transfer...
July 7th 2012
Med's Request
Sept 2011 + Feb 2013
Passport Req..
4 Sep 2013 Finally
I have left it to Mr. or Ms. Luck
I really don't expect anything anymore.

It is good to keep Hopes alive.
Wish you best of LUCK

Hope something happens. I feel Offended more than being tired or frustrated.
I wanted to see more responsible people here in the modern world (as its said no matter if not true)

that hurts. Feeling betrayed. Fooled

hmdlsd

Aug 31, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2011
Nomination.....
Mar 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 2011
File Transfer...
July 7th 2012
Med's Request
Sept 2011 + Feb 2013
Passport Req..
4 Sep 2013 Finally
any updates curt-cobain? :)

curt_cobain

Jan 31, 2012
hmdlsd said:
any updates curt-cobain? :)
Nop, still waiting to see if I can have the file resend to me. So far it looks like they haven't decided how to process July 7 transfer files. So can't predict anything ... :-X

chatdips

Star Member
Jul 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
Edmontonbound said:
Guys, ready for the most important day of this week, i.e. Tuesday :p? I'm hoping a few of our guys will get tomorrow. In the meantime, I'm enjoying my last pleasant winter in Houston, 'coz I know by next year this time I will be in Canada! ;)

What is the status in ECAS?