+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Buffalo - 2nd AOR between 15th April to 15th May

canada_dream100

Jul 30, 2010
adnantahir said:
Hello Guys

I was reveing the posts since i filed my applicatopm on Jan 7th 2010. My lawyer missed the email from Sydney office containig First B number. We send back documents on June 15th and since than i have not recd 2nd B number. Please update if any of your have any updates for me. Also what will be the next step/s.
- Application filed - 7th Jan 2010
- My lawyer missed the email from Sydney office containig First B number.
(may be you meant 1st AOR)
- We send back documents on June 15th and since than i have not recd 2nd B number.
(may be you meant 2nd AOR / second file no.)
- Please update if any of your have any updates for me
(everything is case specific, one can not predict about your case. Your case would depend on documents submission).
-Also what will be the next step/s.
(if you have sent full documents on 15th June, then you / your consultant may get 2nd AOR (VO file no.) soon and if all documents are satisfactory, you may get medical request in next 2-3 months otherwise they will ask to submit the documents needed (assuming you are qualified as per their rules).

Check with you consultant if s/he got 2nd AOR or not....

smallduck

Jul 21, 2010
NYC
Category........
Visa Office......
New York, NY (In Process)
NOC Code......
9xxx
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 05 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 02 2009
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Dec 10 2009 and Apr 21 2010
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
Jul 14 2010 to NYVO
Med's Request
Aug 24 2010
Med's Done....
Sep 15 2010 - and Med RCVD (Nov 16)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Apr 04 2011, Decision made Apr 25 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 18 2011
I did my Med Exam today and it cost me totally $550. I can't believe DMP make a lot of money just by asking me some simple question, filling the forms doing some test and sending results to Ottawa :-s.....

desi_cfa

Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo,NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Apr-2010
Doc's Request.
24-June-2010
AOR Received.
24-June-2010
IELTS Request
All Docs Submitted 13th Aug 2010
smallduck said:
I did my Med Exam today and it cost me totally $550. I can't believe DMP make a lot of money just by asking me some simple question, filling the forms doing some test and sending results to Ottawa :-s.....
Hi Smallduck,

How do you know that your interview is waived? Did NY VO informed you about it?

Thanks,
Desi_CFA

mafoi

Mar 8, 2010
My whole family did the medicals today. Once more, I am following your steps ::) However, we will wait for the baby due before we can move to the next step. Good luck on your next stage processing.

smallduck said:

burcu

Star Member
Aug 16, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2009
Doc's Request.
03-02-2010
AOR Received.
06-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-10-2011 transerred to Detroit
Med's Request
15-10-2011 (RPRF requested)
Med's Done....
July 2011 (done in advance)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2011
LANDED..........
15-11-2011
loveson said:
:( NO updates at all.....

I am starting to worry about it.
Hey!
don't worry, we share the same timeline, still no updates for me as well. we are both in canada with job offer, and both of our files are still in buffalo office. The people who got updates were either in a different category, or their files were transferred to another visa office, so we can't compare. Another thing is, they might be still processing the files with 2nd AOR dated in april. It's possible they haven't started May yet. We'll see. I need to receive the med request by november the latest, and I'm really impatient but we need to be positive right? :)

G

gte439u

burcu said:
Hey!
don't worry, we share the same timeline, still no updates for me as well. we are both in canada with job offer, and both of our files are still in buffalo office. The people who got updates were either in a different category, or their files were transferred to another visa office, so we can't compare. Another thing is, they might be still processing the files with 2nd AOR dated in april. It's possible they haven't started May yet. We'll see. I need to receive the med request by november the latest, and I'm really impatient but we need to be positive right? :)
I agree, we should not worry about it. We're all in Canada, and we have job offers. From a practical standpoint, it is better for CIC to process applications of those outside of Canada faster so that they can come to Canada sooner. We're already working and paying taxes in Canada.

My application status has shown 'in process' for over one month, but I have not gotten in a medical request. The wait is driving my mad!

abhi812

Sep 10, 2010
Hi ST7840,

Did you get similar mail,I got this mail from NYVO

Anyone in form,Can you please suggest what does below means:-

Dear Madam / Sir,
This is in response to your email (see below).
An initial assessment of your application has been completed and your selection interview has been waived.
However, you may still be required to attend an interview for the purpose of ensuring that you and your dependants (if applicable) are admissible to Canada.
Final approval of your application will require that you meet statutory requirements such as the medical and security provisions of the Canadian Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations .
No further action is required by you at this time. If your application is being processed within our published service standards, status requests will not be responded to by this office.
If there is any change in your address or family composition, inform us as soon as possible (see our fax number and mailing address below).
For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.
Regards,
Thank you for your interest in Canada.

zulkfal

Sep 28, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/10/2009
Doc's Request.
15/12/2009
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06/05/2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with Doc's
File Transfer...
22/12/2009
Med's Request
04/05/2011 (Dated: 24/04/2011)
Med's Done....
09/05/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08/07/2011
VISA ISSUED...
25/07/2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
abhi812 said:
Hi ST7840,

Dear Madam / Sir,
An initial assessment of your application has been completed and your selection interview has been waived.
However, you may still be required to attend an interview for the purpose of ensuring that you and your dependants (if applicable) are admissible to Canada.
Final approval of your application will require that you meet statutory requirements such as the medical and security provisions of the Canadian Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations .
No further action is required by you at this time. If your application is being processed within our published service standards, status requests will not be responded to by this office.
If there is any change in your address or family composition, inform us as soon as possible (see our fax number and mailing address below).
For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.
Regards,
Can you please share your time line and did u applied under FSW1? Plz cheeres

FireFlySun

Star Member
Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
April 09, 2010
AOR Received.
May 03, 2010
File Transfer...
March 10, 2010
Med's Request
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
July 6-7, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 27, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 04, 2012
LANDED..........
September 19, 2012
Becksterd said:
FireFly & Mark

Yes we are in the same boat... sailing slowly towards the shore... CANADIAN SHORE... lol...

All we can do is pray and hope for the best...

Becksterd...
Hi Becksterd,

We are almost on the same timeline... I applied under FSW3 too and I received my 2nd AOR on May 03. 2010 ... Please let's share our timeline.. hopefully there's something waiting for us before end of the month and to all everybody here who are also waiting for their medical request...

God Bless us...

st7480

Star Member
Jul 12, 2010
abhi812 said:
Hi ST7840,

Dear Madam / Sir,
Regards,
Here's what my letter said...

We have now completed the initial assessment of this application, and expect to finalize it without a personal interview. While an interview does not appear necessary at this time, we reserve the right to call your client to an interview, should this become necessary at some future stage in processing.

Medical forms and instructions will be mailed to your office within the next several weeks. Do not enquire if you do not receive them immediately. Your client(s) should proceed with this medical examination as soon as possible after they have received the forms. Documentary proof should be provided that your client(s) have completed the medical examination. Your client(s) should not undergo this medical examination until the forms have been received.

Right of Permanent Residence Fee
Every principal applicant, spouse or common law partner is required to pay a Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF).
The amount of the RPRF is $490.00 CAD (or $490.00 USD) .

loveson

May 21, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-11- 2009
AOR Received.
05-05-2010
File Transfer...
10Oct12 to seattle
Med's Request
30Mar12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
02AUG12
burcu said:
Hey!
Thank you very much for your reply. Yes, we should be positive, maybe they need to finish the April forms first. We are in the begining of MAY, the next are us. Hope sooner.... ;D

smallduck

Jul 21, 2010
NYC
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
9xxx
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 05 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 02 2009
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
Jul 14 2010 to NYVO
Med's Request
Aug 24 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 18 2011
desi_cfa said:
Hi Smallduck,

How do you know that your interview is waived? Did NY VO informed you about it?

Thanks,
Desi_CFA
I knew I don't have the interview because I received the Med Req directly. The NY office also clearly stated in the letter that the interview would be conducted before they sent out Med Req. I didn't received any other notification from NY VO other than that. I'm still waiting for the new FBI

smallduck

Jul 21, 2010
NYC
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
9xxx
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 05 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 02 2009
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
Jul 14 2010 to NYVO
Med's Request
Aug 24 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 18 2011
mafoi said:
My whole family did the medicals today. Once more, I am following your steps ::) However, we will wait for the baby due before we can move to the next step. Good luck on your next stage processing.
Hey mafoi, I have a feeling we will be landing together too. The DMP hasn't sent out the result yet, it takes them about 7-10 business days to complete. Congrats on the new-coming baby. Yours is really happy family ;).
And I'm going to follow Pasi looking out some Canadian girls out there (and waiting for me =)))

jang

Star Member
Jan 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2009
Doc's Request.
22-01-2010
AOR Received.
28-06-2010
File Transfer...
28-07-2010
Med's Request
20-08-2010
Med's Done....
02-09-2010
Has any body dealing with the LA office sent in their RPRF?

They have not asked for it from me yet, but I would like to send it in before they ask.

Does any of you know to send it....i.e. the address, US or Canadian dollars and whose name should the DD made to?

Thx.

smallduck

Jul 21, 2010
NYC
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
9xxx
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 05 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 02 2009
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
Jul 14 2010 to NYVO
Med's Request
Aug 24 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 18 2011
jang said:
Has any body dealing with the LA office sent in their RPRF?

They have not asked for it from me yet, but I would like to send it in before they ask.

Does any of you know to send it....i.e. the address, US or Canadian dollars and whose name should the DD made to?

Thx.
For NYVO, you can pay by CAD or USD, but the name of payer will be different. Why don't you just wait for them to ask?