Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 01 2013
AOR Received.
May 9 2013
Med's Done....
April 24 2013
My wife officially received her Visitor Visa today. I recommend everyone to try for a visitor visa.

tonyno

Sep 4, 2013
arab21 said:
My wife officially received her Visitor Visa today. I recommend everyone to try for a visitor visa.
Can my wife apply for a visitor visa while waiting for immigration?

arab21

Star Member
May 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 01 2013
AOR Received.
May 9 2013
Med's Done....
April 24 2013
tonyno said:
Can my wife apply for a visitor visa while waiting for immigration?
thats what we did and she was approved for 6 months.

arab21

Star Member
May 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 01 2013
AOR Received.
May 9 2013
Med's Done....
April 24 2013
tonyno said:
That is great :)
What documents did she submit for her immigration?
i filed her application online. they needed, family information, support letter, travel info, itenary, medical info, proof of relationship, purpose of travel, additional information you may want to add which i wrote a letter telling them how much we miss each other, pictures of her passport and what she plans on doing when she arrives in canada. took me 1 week to get everything done and in my support letter i wrote about me spending money here in canada to support the economy and bla bla bla.

tonyno

Sep 4, 2013
arab21 said:
i filed her application online. they needed, family information, support letter, travel info, itenary, medical info, proof of relationship, purpose of travel, additional information you may want to add which i wrote a letter telling them how much we miss each other, pictures of her passport and what she plans on doing when she arrives in canada. took me 1 week to get everything done and in my support letter i wrote about me spending money here in canada to support the economy and bla bla bla.
Is this for her visitor visa or family class sponsorship?

arab21

Star Member
May 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 01 2013
AOR Received.
May 9 2013
Med's Done....
April 24 2013
tonyno said:
Is this for her visitor visa or family class sponsorship?
this is for a visitor visa. we have to wait about 19 months for the family sponsership part.

tonyno

Sep 4, 2013
arab21 said:
this is for a visitor visa. we have to wait about 19 months for the family sponsership part.
If it is not too much to ask, Can you please tell me what documents she had to provide from Lebanon for her family sponsorship?

Thank you

arab21

Star Member
May 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 01 2013
AOR Received.
May 9 2013
Med's Done....
April 24 2013
tonyno said:
If it is not too much to ask, Can you please tell me what documents she had to provide from Lebanon for her family sponsorship?

Thank you
the documents you need http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp

Soon_Canadian

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut(CPP-O)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2013
AOR Received.
22-02-2013
File Transfer...
19-9-2013(To Beirut)
Arab21, what was the proof that your wife provided to the embassy that she will come back to lebanon?

arab21

Star Member
May 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 01 2013
AOR Received.
May 9 2013
Med's Done....
April 24 2013
Soon_Canadian said:
Arab21, what was the proof that your wife provided to the embassy that she will come back to lebanon?
the fact that we have a family sponsership on process and will not risk that by overstaying.

Soon_Canadian

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut(CPP-O)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2013
AOR Received.
22-02-2013
File Transfer...
19-9-2013(To Beirut)
Arab21:

did you write a paper saying that?
what is your wifes job in lebanon?
please give us details here, for i have been denied visitor visa twice so far, even though i submitted a paper from university that i have final exams and i am graduating 4 months from the day i applied.

arab21

Star Member
May 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 01 2013
AOR Received.
May 9 2013
Med's Done....
April 24 2013
Soon_Canadian said:
Arab21:

did you write a paper saying that?
what is your wifes job in lebanon?
please give us details here, for i have been denied visitor visa twice so far, even though i submitted a paper from university that i have final exams and i am graduating 4 months from the day i applied.
my wife is not employed. i submitted my invitation letter indicating that she is my wife and will support her financially and we already have a family sponsership in process and would never risk that. my wife is a palestinian living in lebanon. i believe they have harder time getting any kind of visa.

Soon_Canadian

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut(CPP-O)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2013
AOR Received.
22-02-2013
File Transfer...
19-9-2013(To Beirut)
mharakeh1 said:
Hi Soon_Canadian,

It depend on your case, i have the same process as you, my application now is in beirut embassy and i had renewed my police certificate, and i am still waiting the results of security check.

Good luck
mharakeh1,

When did you receive the email that your file has been transferred to beirut embassy and what did it say.
And how long after that did you have to wait before they asked you for police certificate?