+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BEIRUT Family Class Applications sent to Mississauga then BEIRUT 2012

mousdewaga

Jan 10, 2012
nairyd said:
Hello, I was just checking your previous posts, file has gone to Damascus in June, correct? If so the request for the RQ and police certificate is a good sign. I suggest you get it to them very quickly and they will give you guys the visa next month for sure! :)
yes since june... and for sure the syrian situation is to blame for all the delay.. we take it as it is and move on ... inshallah soon my wife receive the visa

Tina85

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut/Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Sept-2011
File Transfer...
Nov 24, 2011
Congratualtionssss nairyd!!! I'm so happy for you sweetie! :))))

How long after the email of requested documents did they give visa?

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
Tina85 said:
Congratualtionssss nairyd!!! I'm so happy for you sweetie! :))))

How long after the email of requested documents did they give visa?

Thanks Tina!!!!! They requested the documents August 31st and we submitted the papers September 7th and they called him yesterday September 17 :) he takes his passport Wednesday and gets it Friday - we won't be fully relaxed until he gets his visa and we get the ticket. I'm nervous and soo happy! I pray that everyone feels this amazing feeling!!!!!! Xoxo

santanaleb

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
beirut,lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
AOR Received.
29-05-2012
File Transfer...
june-07-2012
Med's Done....
january-12-2012
Passport Req..
18-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2012
LANDED..........
15-11-2012
hi ano hehe walla im in leb sarli 40 days leavein soon my file they asked me on 27 july to sumbit RQ and PC and i never did i just did last weeek thats all wat happend what about you whats new ????

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
Good-morning everyone! My husband went and dropped off his passport today (he went inside and was given a number to wait his turn) and when he dropped it off he was advised to pick it up Friday. I just wanted to let everyone know, my husband said there was about 10-11 people there :) Good luck everyone, everyones turn is so close I feel it, you are all still in my prayers!!! (P.S, they were all also advised drop off Wednesday, pick up Friday).

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
Jammin said:
50 DAYS WIL PASSPORT BIL SAFARAAAAAAA w ba3dennnnnn.......
I dont understand arabic..but i think you are saying your passport has been at the embassy for 50 days? I think that is absurd...have you been emailing them?? you have to go to the embassy and demand some answers. Best of luck.

Jammin

Sep 13, 2012
I did evrything,emails,phone calls,going to the embassy .....phones calls + emails + going to the embassy = 0.phones= send an email,email= 0,going to the embassy =0 ,so the result is 0...............

LELLO

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2011
Doc's Request.
09-18-2012
File Transfer...
04-06-2011/ 07-03-2012 (BEY)
Med's Request
09-18-2012
Med's Done....
09-25-2012
Interview........
02-14-2013
Passport Req..
02-14-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-14-2013
:) Hello everyone....Hi Anoushka and hi to all my friends...i know many are already with their loved ones...i guess halla2 its my turn w 3a2beil l others. finally i got an e-mail from Beirut Embassy and here what it says: (its for my husband who is in Lebanon)

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Please return this letter with the requested following documents:
-Your Updated Lebanese Police Certificate.
-YOU ARE REQUIRED TO UNDERGO A NEW MEDICAL EXAM. KINDLY CONSULT WITH THE PREVIOUS MEDICAL PHYSICIAN. ONCE YOU UNDERGO THE MEDICAL EXAM, YOU ARE REQUESTED TO SEND US A COPY OF THE GREEN MEDICAL SLIP (IMM1017 Medical Report- Section A) EITHER BY MAIL OR IN PERSON.
-Updated Schedule 1 form with full personal history since 2011+Residency questionnaire.
--Copy of renewed Passport
- Your individual Civil registry extract
- Military service card and Military Service Background Record, or Proof of Military Exemption

Please gather all requirements and submit ALL requested documents at the same time, in a single package. Do not submit documents one by one.

All documents, in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by original certified translations into English or French, except the passports.

So anyone knows how long after all these procedures? sarlei 15 months....i dont know how long after they receive all these documents...sho awlkoun...any one has any idea or at least went through the same procedure?

Ajaxxio

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
Lello best of luck my friend.

They requested these documents from me on April and sent them by the end of the same month. As for the medical exam, they asked me to re-do it on July, i did them and sent the section A on 12 July, and as i remember they called me on 8 September to tell me that my wife has to pay for me the visa fee in Mississauga which is 490 cad. i went in person to the embassy and took the number 458 and gave them my passport with the receipt, they took again my mobile number but did not mention anything about the pick-up date.

You will start receiving doses of hopes by the middle or end of October.

Janmin, why don't you burn a tire infront of the embassy since you already tried all the diplomatic procedures, or maybe you can wait a little longer maybe i will join you if i do not receive my passport too. DUNLOP 215/65 (15), it has the filthiest smell ever.

htraboul

May 27, 2011
Lello, it is a sign that your file is alive and they opened it.
But personally I think it could take 3 or 4 more months to finish your application. They called my wife 3 months ago for only one document (citizenship proove of my childrens) and they told we just opened your file (after 16 months) and as you see we are still waiting.
Wish you faster processing

Yass

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2011
Doc's Request.
26-09-2012
File Transfer...
28-09-2011
Med's Request
26-09-2012
Med's Done....
09-10-2012
Passport Req..
21-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-01-2013
LANDED..........
21-02-2013
Very good news Lello, I hope you get it soon.
32balna eljamee3 ya rab!
lol Ajaxxio, nice idea "Dolaab" :D
Jammin: 50 days!!!!!! Allah ysabrak! If I was you I would be "Jannin" akeed!!! lol
Yalla ya jama3a elhay2a 2arrabit inshallah
Please keep the information coming, I like how nairyd told us what her husband noticed and seen inside the "mystery" embassy, we need more of this information!

Good luck all!

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
Lello, great news that you have received an email!! They have asked you guys for a lot of documents, my suggestion is to get everything together as quickly as possible, makes you look eager to get this all completed and attach a cover letter to it (thats what we did). Remember everyones file is different then others, who knows maybe you can get a call a month after you submit these documents. Keep your head up and think positive, they have asked u for info. Best of luck.

And yes yass, my husband wasnt advised to bring any photos with him to drop off his passport but another person who was beside him told him that they got advised to bring pictures with their passport--so its so true that everyones file is different.

marwah

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
HI EVERYONE I JUST GOT THIS IN EMAIL FROM MY LAWYER . WHAT DOES THIS MEAN R WE APPROVED ARE WE DONE ARE WE APPROVED I KNOW THEY DID THE INTERNATION SECURITY CHECK TOO. HOW LONG GUYS TILL WE GET PPR?

Dear Sir,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Please
return this letter with the requested following documents:

*-Police clearance issued by the FBI *

*-Your sponsor's Notice of assessment 2010-2011*

*-Your sponsor's Employment letter along with pay stubs for last 6 months
as well as T4 2010-2011-2012*

*-Your sponsor's bank statements*

*-Any other financial documentation to show your sponsor's ability to
financially support you without having to resort to social assistance*

Please gather all requirements and submit *ALL *requested documents at the
same time, *in a single package*. Do not submit documents one by one.

Only send ORIGINAL documents when requested. All documents, in a language
other than English or French *must be accompanied by original certified
translations into English or French*, except the passports. * *

If you are requested to submit a Police Certificate* *(see above), please
send the *original *police certificate* *and the certified translation.

Please be notified that if you do not comply with this request within* 30
days* of the date of this letter, your application for permanent residence
in Canada will be assessed on the basis of the information already before
the officer. Failure to provide the requested documents could result in
the refusal of your application

You may submit your document *in person* (documents to be deposited in
the *Drop
Box* located at the main gate of the Embassy), or by *prepaid mail* to the
Embassy of Canada in Beirut at the address below: