Med's Done....
??-02-2011 and 12-01-2012
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
Ajaxxio said:
Lele and Still waiting
I already sent you the attachements, check it.
As for the Residency questionnaire, the question about the copy of the tax report applies to all the sponsors.

Lele, yes they should send you an e-mail that those documents are needed, be sure to put the exact dates on all documents and travels, and one small hint, always make a copy and keep it with you in case you needed an interview, keep the dates in mind.

Good luck
Whoa!!!! Thank you so much!!!! You are a life saver! Thank you again! Are you saying that we should attach a copy of tax return with it?

Ajaxxio

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
Still waiting
All the sponsors are asked if they are paying their taxes, and if yes,you should attach a copy of the tax report with it.

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ajaxxio said:
Lele and Still waiting
I already sent you the attachements, check it.
As for the Residency questionnaire, the question about the copy of the tax report applies to all the sponsors.

Lele, yes they should send you an e-mail that those documents are needed, be sure to put the exact dates on all documents and travels, and one small hint, always make a copy and keep it with you in case you needed an interview, keep the dates in mind.

Good luck
thank you soooooooooooooooooooo much Ajaxxio :)

"the supplementary information" they asked me to fill it since long time when i saw it i knew it I thought it is something I don't know, thank you so much
but the second one " residency qes " no they did not ask me about it till now

stillwaiting I gave them an update for police certificate without they asking with the copy of medical paper

joe1313

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi to all Kifkoun wa ramadan karim la kil li bi 3ayedou,
Mrs Tina this is the condition for sponsoring a relaive,don't worry about it and don't tell them anything they don't ask for it,you don't want them to open a new investigation for your file,,,,my opinion and from an experience before.

You may not be eligible to sponsor a relative if you:

failed to provide the financial support you agreed to when you signed a sponsorship agreement to sponsor another relative in the past
defaulted on a court-ordered support order, such as alimony or child support
received government financial assistance for reasons other than a disability
were convicted of a violent criminal offence, any offence against a relative or any sexual offence—depending on circumstances, such as the nature of the offence, how long ago it occurred and whether a pardon was issued
defaulted on an immigration loan—late or missed payments
are in prison or
have declared bankruptcy and have not been released from it yet.
Other factors not mentioned in this list might also make you ineligible to sponsor a relative.

When you sponsor a relative to become a permanent

Sanoua

Star Member
May 21, 2012
Quebec
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep-16-2011
File Transfer...
24-11-2011
Med's Done....
07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon
Inshaa Allah Joel , Tina I agree with Joel about your situation. He's right.

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
Ajaxxio said:
Still waiting
All the sponsors are asked if they are paying their taxes, and if yes,you should attach a copy of the tax report with it.
Yes absolutely, when you mentioned this; I went back to the questionnaire and I actually saw that it is mentioned to attach tax return and pay slip or letter of reference.

So guys I would suggest that whoever has been waiting for 14+ months to prepare these documents just in case they are needed, to save time.

Thanks heaps Elie!

joe1313

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Still waiting
kifik hope u doing ok at this hard time,soon you'll be in lovely montreal,
why you don't make a link for those form or info to share it with all of us
if you don't mind,like this we can read it and maybe prepare them in case they ask
for it,,,,,as always take care and keep hoping,,,thanks in advance.

still waiting said:
Yes absolutely, when you mentioned this; I went back to the questionnaire and I actually saw that it is mentioned to attach tax return and pay slip or letter of reference.

So guys I would suggest that whoever has been waiting for 14+ months to prepare these documents just in case they are needed, to save time.

Thanks heaps Elie!

Tina85

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut/Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Sept-2011
File Transfer...
Nov 24, 2011
joe1313 said:
Hi to all Kifkoun wa ramadan karim la kil li bi 3ayedou,
Mrs Tina this is the condition for sponsoring a relaive,don't worry about it and don't tell them anything they don't ask for it,you don't want them to open a new investigation for your file,,,,my opinion and from an experience before.

You may not be eligible to sponsor a relative if you:

failed to provide the financial support you agreed to when you signed a sponsorship agreement to sponsor another relative in the past
defaulted on a court-ordered support order, such as alimony or child support
received government financial assistance for reasons other than a disability
were convicted of a violent criminal offence, any offence against a relative or any sexual offence—depending on circumstances, such as the nature of the offence, how long ago it occurred and whether a pardon was issued
defaulted on an immigration loan—late or missed payments
are in prison or
have declared bankruptcy and have not been released from it yet.
Other factors not mentioned in this list might also make you ineligible to sponsor a relative.

When you sponsor a relative to become a permanent
Hi Joel!
Thanks, so you think it's ok then ? I mean it's not my fault the company shutdown lol and I am
Stable financially now... I am
Recived unemployment insurance is that considered finial
Assistance from government? With UEI I paid
It when I was working and now I'm being paid until I find a new position. ... I'm so paranoid, so u think it's a normal situation and I shouldn't worry ??

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
joe1313 said:
Hi Still waiting
kifik hope u doing ok at this hard time,soon you'll be in lovely montreal,
why you don't make a link for those form or info to share it with all of us
if you don't mind,like this we can read it and maybe prepare them in case they ask
for it,,,,,as always take care and keep hoping,,,thanks in advance.
I hope so!!! I hope that you're equally well and that you have enjoyed your stay in Lebanon!
Good idea Joe! Instead of emailing everyone a copy, I will publish it in an online document. I'll post the link soon.

nono_1890

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
Visa Office......
damascus/beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2011
File Transfer...
16-11-2011
Med's Done....
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
i wish today
LANDED..........
i wish today
Hi everyone
I have a question
About paying fees
We have payed all the application $
And everything else that they asked before we send the application
Plus the quebec certification
My question does my husband need to pay any fees for the visa or when arriving at the airport for the permenent resident
Does anyone know about fees arriving in canada ?

Sanoua

Star Member
May 21, 2012
Quebec
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep-16-2011
File Transfer...
24-11-2011
Med's Done....
07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon
Hello everyone, new week is starting :-\ hopefully some more good news, nono I asked my friend she said her husband didn't pay anything, since they paid the whole amount at the beginning. They stamped the visa for him without any fees. Good luck!!!!

Hab

Sep 28, 2011
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2010
Doc's Request.
19-09-2011
File Transfer...
15-12-2010
Yeah me too I ask a friend and there is no fee for the visa and no fee when you arrive in Canada!

nono_1890 said:
Hi everyone
I have a question
About paying fees
We have payed all the application $
And everything else that they asked before we send the application
Plus the quebec certification
My question does my husband need to pay any fees for the visa or when arriving at the airport for the permenent resident
Does anyone know about fees arriving in canada ?

Ajaxxio

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
Hello friends in suffering

I sent them the supplementary application on 1 june, and the residency questionnaire 2 weeks ago, the medical exams already done on i guess between 5 and 10 of July.
Shoo el hay2a it was really "ibrit binj" 3imloolna yeha bil 3adal, now what? coma again?

Alla bi3een.

htraboul

May 27, 2011
Hello everyone,

Nothing new since the call we recieved 15 days ago.
Regarding the tax report, they never asked me about it even in the residency questionnaire.
I remember I sent the questionnaire without the tax report.
And when we got the phone call from the embassy they said everything is fine in the file.
So I am wondering if I have to send them my tax report

Ajaxxio

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
htraboul

If i were in your place, i would send the tax report, beleive me later they will realise that they are obliged to give you an answer,they will search over again for an excuse and they will find it like a 1 million dollars that you did not send the tax report and they will take advantage and ask you for it.

Send it if you have it, today better than tomorrow. Halla inta after a while re-do your medical exams ma bta3rif, yimkin yitsallo w yotolbouwon.

Alla ysabbirna ya sahbi, ra7 tiji el kahraba 24 hrs/day and even the water as well, the security level will be excellent as in the 1950's and all the bridges, tunnels and new roads will finish as long as we are waiting, w lashoo hal falli dakhlak ba3dein?