+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BEIRUT Family Class Applications sent to Mississauga then BEIRUT 2012

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
still waiting said:
On a different note, today I have received an email from the embassy asking me to supply residency questionnaire and police certificate. They have sent it from this email address: re-berut.immigration @ international.gc.ca
They haven't specified the time frame as they did with nono because I have till next January till the expiration of my second medical; so I'm not very hopeful.
They said that they have attached the residency questionnaire but they haven't. Does anyone know which form is it? I remember that Ajaxxio had sent it maybe a moth ago, so do you remember which form is it?
it is good news Stillwaiting, I hope you will hear more in few days :).

Ajaxxio

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
Dear friends in sufferings

I can help, what is the form that you need?
Is there anyway that i can attach the files on this blog?

Beleive me, they don't know anything, i am sure they forgot all of us, imagine that in the documents they asked from me, they said that they need a proof of military service for both me and my son "HUSSEIN". hahahahahhha ahhaha.

1: They have my CIVIL EXTRACT "ikhraj 2eyd", my name is Elie, min weyn jebo my son Hussein?
2: My son is not yet 10 years old, what kind of proof of military service they need for him?

Yi3ni shi ti3teer aktar min heyk ana mish sheyif, sometimes i am sure it is a big joke, "2ibrit binj".

Tina85

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut/Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Sept-2011
File Transfer...
Nov 24, 2011
Hey everyone!
Keefkon? Ramadan Kareem to you all my dear friends :)

I have a question... Does everyone have to fill out a residency questionnaire ?? I am sponsoring my husband ( applied sept 2011) and i got laid off work in march so I have been unemployed for about 4 months! Is that goin to affect our process? Should I notify them? Or it doesn't matter that I am not working at the moment?

Someone please help me :) w Shokran

elias201

Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 24, 2011
Doc's Request.
Sep 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 2011
File Transfer...
May 12, 2011
Med's Request
Sep 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 2011
I don't think this affects your application however you should not be on welfare. If you go on welfare, they might postpone your application.

Tina85 said:
Hey everyone!
Keefkon? Ramadan Kareem to you all my dear friends :)

I have a question... Does everyone have to fill out a residency questionnaire ?? I am sponsoring my husband ( applied sept 2011) and i got laid off work in march so I have been unemployed for about 4 months! Is that goin to affect our process? Should I notify them? Or it doesn't matter that I am not working at the moment?

Someone please help me :) w Shokran

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ajaxxio said:

Beleive me, they don't know anything, i am sure they forgot all of us, imagine that in the documents they asked from me, they said that they need a proof of military service for both me and my son "HUSSEIN". hahahahahhha ahhaha.

1: They have my CIVIL EXTRACT "ikhraj 2eyd", my name is Elie, min weyn jebo my son Hussein?
2: My son is not yet 10 years old, what kind of proof of military service they need for him?

Yi3ni shi ti3teer aktar min heyk ana mish sheyif, sometimes i am sure it is a big joke, "2ibrit binj".
what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but did they send you this email recently I mean after their calls?
I think you should go to the embassy immediately and take this email and every paper like ikhraj el 2eyd and your sun's birth certificate ............ 3njad shi t3teer allah b3een

I am sure now they lost or the file tlakhbateet m3 ba3ed hehehehhehe ;D
In my case how they asking about the medical although it appears in my CAPS
she told me send any paper you have she do not have any paper that I did it ya allah 3njad shi t3teer ..........

my friends from your posts the embassy always asking about the the Supplementary document and the Residency questionnaire....
those DOC I did not do them they did not ask me, ........do you think after this waiting time they may ask ............

I wanna prepare them before they ask so can you send them to my email : lele.rosaleenda @ hotmail.com ....... I will be thankful

Ramada Kareem 3alyna kela yarb

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
??-02-2011 and 12-01-2012
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
Ajaxxio said:

Thank you Ajaxxio, I needed the Residency Questionnaire but Leb_Can has sent to me. It is moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee than absolute chaos!!!! It is our eternal cross to be born Lebanese, I don't know what else to say:(

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
lele said:
what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but did they send you this email recently I mean after their calls?
I think you should go to the embassy immediately and take this email and every paper like ikhraj el 2eyd and your sun's birth certificate ............ 3njad shi t3teer allah b3een

I am sure now they lost or the file tlakhbateet m3 ba3ed hehehehhehe ;D
In my case how they asking about the medical although it appears in my CAPS
she told me send any paper you have she do not have any paper that I did it ya allah 3njad shi t3teer ..........

my friends from your posts the embassy always asking about the the Supplementary document and the Residency questionnaire....
those DOC I did not do them they did not ask me, ........do you think after this waiting time they may ask ............

I wanna prepare them before they ask so can you send them to my email : lele.rosaleenda @ hotmail.com ....... I will be thankful

Ramada Kareem 3alyna kela yarb
Lele, Leb_Can has copy pasted a copy for me, I will forward it to you but It is the same as the one for Pakistan, so I will double check all the info and prepare one that doesn't have symbols (you'll know what I mean when you see it).
Prepare the Residency Questionnaire, Supplementary form, and most importantly a new police certificate translated and certified.
I think they will call you before the expiry of your meds. Good Luck!!!!

Ajaxxio

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
Tina
If you are not employed it doesn't affect the supplentary documents, but as for the residency questionnaire, you should list all your work from the date you sponsored your husband and you should send them a copy of your tax report and if you have a bank account or any assets you have.

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
Ajaxxio said:
Tina
If you are not employed it doesn't affect the supplentary documents, but as for the residency questionnaire, you should list all your work from the date you sponsored your husband and you should send them a copy of your tax report and if you have a bank account or any assets you have.
Is that just for tina's case; or does it apply to everyone? I mean should be attach to it the proof that you have mentioned?

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
Ajaxxio said:
Tina
Ajaxxio, how many questions are there in the Residency Questionnaire that you have, because I saw some differences... Please let me know. Thanks!

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
Ajaxxio said:

Elie, or should I say Abou Hussein!?:) a la canadian embassy! Well, Leb_Can has sopy pasted a "residecy Questionnaire" that he has retrieved from the Damascus forum, however, I found different versions of the Residency Questionnaire, one for Abu Dhabi ad another for Pakistan, Which version do you have? Can you attach it also to my email dnd8385@hotmail.com or if it;s a hassle just copy paste it into the quote so we could all see it. Thanks.

Hab

Sep 28, 2011
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2010
Doc's Request.
19-09-2011
File Transfer...
15-12-2010
chou no ppr for today!!! nono did your husband receive the visa on his passport?

Ajaxxio

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
Lele and Still waiting
I already sent you the attachements, check it.
As for the Residency questionnaire, the question about the copy of the tax report applies to all the sponsors.

Lele, yes they should send you an e-mail that those documents are needed, be sure to put the exact dates on all documents and travels, and one small hint, always make a copy and keep it with you in case you needed an interview, keep the dates in mind.

Good luck

Tina85

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut/Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Sept-2011
File Transfer...
Nov 24, 2011
Ajaxxio said:
Tina
Thanks for the replies everyone! No, I am not on welfare and will not go in it. However I am currently on unemployment insurance , Is that ok?? I'm
Still looking for a job but can't find anything :(... I am financially very stable though so it doesn't matter , I am just worried that EI is considered a bad thing when sponsoring. ?? Does anyone know?!!

Thanks again

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
Tina85 said:
Thanks for the replies everyone! No, I am not on welfare and will not go in it. However I am currently on unemployment insurance , Is that ok?? I'm
Still looking for a job but can't find anything :(... I am financially very stable though so it doesn't matter , I am just worried that EI is considered a bad thing when sponsoring. ?? Does anyone know?!!

Thanks again
I think as long as you are not on welfare, you are ok. You could attach other assets as Ajaxxio explained such as property of bank accounts etc.... And maybe you could go the extra mile to show the history of your job applications which proves that you are not planning on going on welfare and that your sponsored will be financially covered for your sponsorship agreement of 3 years.