Med's Done....
??-02-2011 and 12-01-2012
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
joe1313 said:
Hi
i went last week on friday but they were closed,and since i"m canadian i went into the embassy to see somebody from the consulate but did not help at all,the only thing he told me that if i e-mailed the VO and they did not respond after 28 days print out your e-mail and come talk to somebody in the VO,so if you"re canadian or not print your e-mails and try to go and see them,,,but make sure not friday,,,for me i'm waiting till the 28 days pass if no answer i'm going back to see them,
i know it's so bad to be waiting and we see no end for all of this ,,, but we have to think positively and be strong and god will help all of us,,,at the end we will get it,,,just little bit more of Patience.
Thanks for the info Joe! That's precious info!!! I will do the same thing!! Good luck to all of us!!!! May our most wanted wish come true asap!!!!

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
still waiting said:
Lele, I think you should go. I'm going to check out if we have any copies of emails we have sent them or just send them one now and wait 28 days. If you have them already just go, what would you lose?!! Good luck!!! Guys in God's help our dilemma will see a happy ending soon NSHALLAHHH!!
Yes still waiting, but I checked our emails now one of them to damascus and 2 to beirut office I think I can take just the emails that sent to beirut office? what do you think?

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tomorrow is our second anniversary
after two years from marriage nothing changed we are still waiting
when we start all of this the processing time was 6 month

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
lele said:
tomorrow is our second anniversary
after two years from marriage nothing changed we are still waiting
when we start all of this the processing time was 6 month
You can take all of them and see what is needed there. Congratulations for your anniversary! Although, you are not together, don't let this process overcome the fact that this is a day to celebrate and to renew your vows that you have made to God!!!

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
still waiting said:
You can take all of them and see what is needed there. Congratulations for your anniversary! Although, you are not together, don't let this process overcome the fact that this is a day to celebrate and to renew your vows that you have made to God!!!
By the way guys what was the direct email address for beirut VO?? Since I don't want to use the web form.

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
still waiting said:
By the way guys what was the direct email address for beirut VO?? Since I don't want to use the web form.
thank you still waiting,

they give us this email when we went to the embassy : berut.im-permanentresidence@international.gc.ca

whey you send the email they should send you a confirmation email ( so you will be sure that they got your email)
keep this confirmation email it wil be the evidence that they got your email
if they denied

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
lele said:
thank you still waiting,

they give us this email when we went to the embassy : berut.im-permanentresidence @ international.gc.ca

whey you send the email they should send you a confirmation email ( so you will be sure that they got your email)
keep this confirmation email it wil be the evidence that they got your email
if they denied
Thanks heaps lele! I'll try it out and keep you posted. When are you planning to go?

joe1313

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
still waiting said:
Hi Still waiting
hopefully soon you will stop still waiting and change your nick name to i'm counting for my citizenship,,,inchallah,,,what they do for you guy's now is a practice of how we live in canada
you have to be patient and learn how to wait till you get your turn,,,i"m joking
i use this e-mail ( berut.immigration@international.gc.ca) and in 2 second you receive a note that they received your e-mail...and i don't recommend you to use the web form,,, yalla good luck and keep your spirit up and free....

joe1313

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lele said:
Hi joe1313, same thing happened with us before two weeks when my husband were here but we couldn't talk to VO.
who told you that( if we bring the emails we can talk to the VO)? and can I go tomorrow I have three emails from them they did not answer them all of them passed the 28 days? my husband sponsor me and he is pr still not canadian ....... what do you think?
Hi Lele
Kifik,,,first the guy inside the consulate he told me that and second since you have your old e-mails and your confirmation e-mails from them so printed out and go try to see them (i don't know what they will tell you since you're not Canadian or PR) but give it a try and if your husband here let him go even with the PR they can not say no to him because he consider a canadian citizen he have all the right we have as citizens so let him try if he still here.
that's what i'm going to do i'm waiting their reply if no answer i'm going to see them for me that's not a problem they have to see me or it will be big trouble for them,,,hahahah i'm joking but since i'm canadian they can not say no,,,,they have to see me,,,good luck with you and take it easy soon all this will be from the past,,,,
and happy anniversary for you and your husband ,,,,

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joe1313 said:
Hi Lele
Kifik,,,first the guy inside the consulate he told me that and second since you have your old e-mails and your confirmation e-mails from them so printed out and go try to see them (i don't know what they will tell you since you're not Canadian or PR) but give it a try and if your husband here let him go even with the PR they can not say no to him because he consider a canadian citizen he have all the right we have as citizens so let him try if he still here.
that's what i'm going to do i'm waiting their reply if no answer i'm going to see them for me that's not a problem they have to see me or it will be big trouble for them,,,hahahah i'm joking but since i'm canadian they can not say no,,,,they have to see me,,,good luck with you and take it easy soon all this will be from the past,,,,
and happy anniversary for you and your husband ,,,,
Thank you Joe1313, my husband was here before two weeks we went to the embassy and they told us to bring the emails
we tried to go inside but they did not accept
the second time my hasband went to the embassy and just gave them the emails and the same words we can't let you enter
when he back he send them another email that was 9 of may
now I do not know take the old emails and try agine by my self or wait tell the last email finish the 28 working days it will be on 15 of june

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
still waiting said:
Thanks heaps lele! I'll try it out and keep you posted. When are you planning to go?
hi still waiting, As I told joe I think I will go on 15 of june, my hasband and me worried if I went again will make problem for us so may couse delay my application

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
lele said:
hi still waiting, As I told joe I think I will go on 15 of june, my hasband and me worried if I went again will make problem for us so may couse delay my application
Lele, has your husband ever contacted his MP? At least to check out why all this delay is occurring?! May God give us all more patience to be on this long road!!!

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
still waiting said:
Lele, has your husband ever contacted his MP? At least to check out why all this delay is occurring?! May God give us all more patience to be on this long road!!!
realy no he do not like them :), and from the stories he told me about his friends in canada and what I read in forums here I think talking to the mp not helpful

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
joe1313 said:
Hi Still waiting
hopefully soon you will stop still waiting and change your nick name to i'm counting for my citizenship,,,inchallah,,,what they do for you guy's now is a practice of how we live in canada
you have to be patient and learn how to wait till you get your turn,,,i"m joking
i use this e-mail ( berut.immigration @ international.gc.ca) and in 2 second you receive a note that they received your e-mail...and i don't recommend you to use the web form,,, yalla good luck and keep your spirit up and free....
Thanks Joe! I truly appreciate your kind words:) I wish your wife exactly the same!!! Nshallah we all start celebrating soon enough:)
You know what guys, I know we all pray all the time and I'm the first one who says things happen when they're supposed to happen and not a minute sooner or later; but, what do you all think if we all light up a candle and pray every day not only for our papers but rather a prayer asking the Lord for patience and strength to survive this!!
I will do so for all of us tonight and I hope many of you join in. May God bless us all!!!

joe1313

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lele said:
Thank you Joe1313, my husband was here before two weeks we went to the embassy and they told us to bring the emails
we tried to go inside but they did not accept
the second time my hasband went to the embassy and just gave them the emails and the same words we can't let you enter
when he back he send them another email that was 9 of may
now I do not know take the old emails and try agine by my self or wait tell the last email finish the 28 working days it will be on 15 of june
Lele why they don't let you in what was the reason what they give you or give your husband a reason please let me know because what happen with me the security guy told me the VO closed on friday and he offered me if i wanna see somebody from the consulate and i told you what happen with me,,, what i think and what i know they have no right to let you go at the main door specially your husband for you maybe they tell you wait him outside and he can go in,,,because he have problem and he need to Discuss it with the officer inside anyway please tell me what was the reason,,,,thxs