Nomination.....
24/03/2015
AOR Received.
17/08/2015
IELTS Request
12/02/2015
Med's Request
Waiting
I was there once in the building at the reception in the PNP office and the male receptionst just told me that they have changes the processing time and that I should maintain my legal status in Canada. Nothing that I didnt already know :) SO, I think it doesnt really help to call or ask anything because everybody are getting different answers. They are not on the same page. At least they should tell us once advisor takes our application so we could stay in touch with that person to keep us updating.

Gagan292

Oct 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 April 2017
AOR Received.
5 May 2017
Finally got my pnp approved today. Nomination date 14 Jan :)

WCM

Jun 19, 2014
Hi Guys,

Just got a call from BC PNP office saying that my application has been approved. I made an express entry profile and sent the Addendums to Nominee Applicant Form and Application Checklist, which i think prioritized my application.

My timeline:

NOC- 2171
Category- Skilled worker
Application filed: 12 August 2014
AOR received: 19 August 2014
File no - SO-14-48**
Addendums sent to BC PNP- 19-January-2015
Nomination approved- 30-January-2015

I hope i can make it to the draw. You guys have been really helpful, good luck.

zhram

Jan 5, 2013
Hi WCM,

I'm planning to apply for express entry. I'm just waiting for my language exam. How did you apply for express entry? How did you make your express profile? What did you sent to Pnp office aside from addendum form that they sent us? I hope that you can help me. What checklist

WCM

Jun 19, 2014
1. Create CIC login account w w w. cic. gc. ca/ english/ e-services /mycic . asp
2. Click on the apply for express entry button
3. Fill different parts for the application. You will see slow processing of form at this point. Be patient
4. After completion click continue and submit your profile after electronic signature.
5. You will receive a message saying express entry next steps- job bank. You may need to wait for few day for this message. Sometimes it never shows up. In that case try to submit same application again and again after a minor change. That how i did it.
6. Register with Job bank.

Then you are good to go.

kwil74

Aug 18, 2014
WCM said:
1. Create CIC login account w w w. cic. gc. ca/ english/ e-services /mycic . asp
3. Fill different parts for the application. You will see slow processing of form at this point. Be patient
4. After completion click continue and submit your profile after electronic signature.
5. You will receive a message saying express entry next steps- job bank. You may need to wait for few day for this message. Sometimes it never shows up. In that case try to submit same application again and again after a minor change. That how i did it.

Then you are good to go.
Hi WCM

When you submitted your addendum for to bc pnp, did you get back a conformation email that it was received?

milk6688

Jan 29, 2015
HI wcm
When you send addendums to nominee application from, did you taken English test? And does officer ask you questions?

sunny.bc

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY NS
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
23-02-2015
AOR Received.
XEP ON JUNE 4TH 2015
Med's Request
Nov 25th 2015
Med's Done....
Nov 28th 2015
Passport Req..
March 1st 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 4th 2016
LANDED..........
March 21st 2016
WCM said:

Then you are good to go.
HI wcm
1)I have a question did u qualify for any federal programs like cec
2) do u have one year of skilled experience.
3) cause iam getting one year skilled exp this april and my bcpnp is processing since July.

WCM

Jun 19, 2014
kwil74 said:
Hi WCM

When you submitted your addendum for to bc pnp, did you get back a conformation email that it was received?

No, I didn't get any email response. But it certainly prioritized my application.

WCM

Jun 19, 2014
milk6688 said:
HI wcm
When you send addendums to nominee application from, did you taken English test? And does officer ask you questions?

Yes, You have to send a copy of the IELTS result. Its a part of the checklist.

WCM

Jun 19, 2014
sunny.bc said:
HI wcm
3) cause iam getting one year skilled exp this april and my bcpnp is processing since July.

WCM- Yes i qualified as CEC applicant.
WCM- Yes i have one year of skilled experience.
WCM- You have to be eligible in at least one of the program: CEC,FSWP,FSTP. If you are not eligible yet then let your application process. You should be getting your PNP decision in next one month as they are processing June-July applications.

zhram

Jan 5, 2013
WCM said:

Then you are good to go.
Hi WCM,

Thank you for your response WCM. I already have a job, do i still need to register to job bank? Where can we find the checklist for express entry? How did you send your application? online or mail? Did you get confirmation after you sent your express entry application?

Thank you...

WCM

Jun 19, 2014
zhram said:
Hi WCM,

Thank you for your response WCM. I already have a job, do i still need to register to job bank? Where can we find the checklist for express entry? How did you send your application? online or mail? Did you get confirmation after you sent your express entry application?

Thank you...
Follow these insructions. You need to register with Job bank if you dont have PNP nomination or LMIA supported job offer. It an online process. You get all the messages and instructions in your profile.

Then you are good to go.

milk6688

Jan 29, 2015
Hi guys

i want to know, i will have business trip on FEB to March in China. if no matter when BC PNP call me?
please tell me

thanks