+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP July 2014

ssx2

Oct 10, 2014
kwil74 said:
Hi ssx2

That is excellent news, did you apply for the BCPNP express entry?
No, I am not able to apply via EE because my work experience <1 year.

Best

JHGelbolingo

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver Nominee Office - Inside Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Babu aru said:
Thanks for sharing your journey with us, Jeff!

I applied for BC pnp at the end of July, 2014 and my file number is SO-14-45**. I haven't been nominated by BC yet but I did receive an email from BC pnp with the addendums file attached. So I submitted the addendums and created EE profile. Now, I'm just waiting for nomination.

The first EE draw could happen any day now! Best of luck, Jeff!
Hi Babu,

I got the EE email from BC PNP with addendum. when you submitted back your addendum, what documents did you include? did you include your IELTS score info?or what info did you include in the addendum? I am trying to create a EE profile, but not sure if where to get the job code

Your help is appreciated

Thanks

milk6688

Jan 29, 2015
file number 45**
waiting ------

one more questions for EE, I received email entry EE applicant form.before i apply it ,
i must get IELTS first? or i can fill out now?

danielsqueiroz

Sep 26, 2014
CanadaPC said:
HI rzhang

For me too, nothing...
Maybe my noc code is not in demand so they pushed it aside... Don't know...
Hi CanadaPC,

As far as I know there is no prioritization based on NOC Code.
My AOR # is 39**, and I am on NOC A. I heard some peoples that are on NOC B and with # grater than 40** that were already nominated.

I heard that each officer takes a pile of files to process, and they work on that... Some officers are faster and take simpler cases than others, that is why the numbers don't follow a order.

The only thing that we have left is wait... They can change their rules and do whatever they want however they want... and there is nothing that we can do about it.

Cheers,
Daniel

lsy6621956

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
danielsqueiroz said:
Hi CanadaPC,

As far as I know there is no prioritization based on NOC Code.
My AOR # is 39**, and I am on NOC A. I heard some peoples that are on NOC B and with # grater than 40** that were already nominated.

I heard that each officer takes a pile of files to process, and they work on that... Some officers are faster and take simpler cases than others, that is why the numbers don't follow a order.

The only thing that we have left is wait... They can change their rules and do whatever they want however they want... and there is nothing that we can do about it.

Cheers,
Daniel

R u under international graduate??

I heard that PNP office assigns 300 cases to its counselors each time. International post graduate is the first to review. Then it comes to international graduate. Then, others.

Hope it helps.

ABH

Dec 22, 2014
Just spoke to the lady at the PNP office, she said they're only processing applications that were recieved at the start of June. I asked her why some people from July had already been nominated and she wouldn't answer.

danielsqueiroz

Sep 26, 2014
lsy6621956 said:
R u under international graduate??

I heard that PNP office assigns 300 cases to its counselors each time. International post graduate is the first to review. Then it comes to international graduate. Then, others.

Hope it helps.
No... I am under NOC A with a job offer, and working currently.
I dind't know that they were giving prioritization to post graduate. But I still heard of some people that are not post graduated and they are on NOC B that were already nominated... I don't know... anything makes sense for me.

Thanks for the information.
Cheers,
Daniel

danielsqueiroz

Sep 26, 2014
ABH said:
Just spoke to the lady at the PNP office, she said they're only processing applications that were recieved at the start of June. I asked her why some people from July had already been nominated and she wouldn't answer.
That is weird... A lot of people with applications from later June and beginning of July were already processed.

???

lsy6621956

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
danielsqueiroz said:
That is weird... A lot of people with applications from later June and beginning of July were already processed.

???
Like I said before. PNP office assigns 300 files to all the counselors. There is no guarantee how are those files pilled up. Some counselors do it on descending order. Some do it oppositely. However, PNP office assign the files based on fn.

lsy6621956

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
danielsqueiroz said:

???
On the big picture, the whole thing is still based on FN. The front desk lady knows nothing. I have been there for a couple of times. She just looks at the system and sees Junes application is not cleared, then she tells people they have not done June yet. She is not wrong per say.

However, what she doesnt see is that some July applications have already been cleared out.

BTW, my frd got his nomination yesterday. he applied on june 25th 2014. His fn is 409X

BCdream

Star Member
Oct 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2015
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
not requested
File Transfer...
waiting...
Med's Request
waiting...
Med's Done....
waiting...
Passport Req..
waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
waiting...
LANDED..........
already in Canada!
lsy6621956 said:
BTW, my frd got his nomination yesterday. he applied on june 25th 2014. His fn is 409X
It sounds strange... July 4th / 6th are around fn 3900- 4000...

victorxman182

Jan 29, 2015
Hello all,

I received my nomination through the express entry site on Jan/23. This is my timeline:

International post-graduate stream
File #: 14-48**
App delivered: Aug/12/2014
AOR: Aug/20/2014
Nomination: Jan/23/2014

I did send the addendum to have my application processed through EE as I qualify to that program.

uncle_smile

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
victorxman182 said:
Hello all,

I received my nomination through the express entry site on Jan/23. This is my timeline:

International post-graduate stream
File #: 14-48**
App delivered: Aug/12/2014
AOR: Aug/20/2014
Nomination: Jan/23/2014

I did send the addendum to have my application processed through EE as I qualify to that program.
Did you get relpy or any sort of confirmation from PNP office once you submitted the addendum?