Apr 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FYI..

JobLaunchBC

http://www.welcomebc.ca/wbc/fswpilot/registration.page?

Send your completed Registration Form and resume to: JobLaunchBC@gov.bc.ca by February 15th, 2013

interested

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FSW Pilot Backlog Reduction Program / BC PNP
Nomination.....
26-10-2012
AOR Received.
21-02-2013
Med's Request
19-03-2013
Med's Done....
09-04-2013
Passport Req..
30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2013
LANDED..........
16-11-2013
punjabi said:
FYI..

JobLaunchBC

Send your completed Registration Form and resume to: JobLaunchBC @ gov.bc.ca by February 15th, 2013
Thanks punjabi for the update.

bcpnpnom

Jan 7, 2013
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2013
AOR Received.
April 05, 2013
Med's Request
May 7, 2013
Med's Done....
May 21, 2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
September 4, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 1, 2013
LANDED..........
in GOD's perfect time!!!
punjabi said:
FYI..

JobLaunchBC

Send your completed Registration Form and resume to: JobLaunchBC @ gov.bc.ca by February 15th, 2013
hello there, just want to ask about our previous payments 7 years ago w/ CIC,do we have to ask for the refund since our applications are considered new w/ CIC....thanks..

punjabi

Apr 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bcpnpnom said:
hello there, just want to ask about our previous payments 7 years ago w/ CIC,do we have to ask for the refund since our applications are considered new w/ CIC....thanks..
That fee they used for pnp nomination, as we did not pay anything for pnp nomination
Thats y we cannot ask for refund

roxxane

Star Member
Oct 14, 2012
It is advisable to hold the 7 year back submitted application till the time we reach CANADA( PR) as you never know " Any new rules" can be implemented any time..

@ Punjabi::: I don't think that it is mentioned anywhere that they have used that application fee as PNP nomination fee...Please share the link in case you have read the same somewhere..It's just perception...

Let's see...Cheers!

Roxxane.

punjabi

Apr 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roxxane said:
It is advisable to hold the 7 year back submitted application till the time we reach CANADA( PR) as you never know " Any new rules" can be implemented any time..

@ Punjabi::: I don't think that it is mentioned anywhere that they have used that application fee as PNP nomination fee...Please share the link in case you have read the same somewhere..It's just perception...

Let's see...Cheers!

Roxxane.
Hi, that is right, it my understanding , they will refunded our money , but do not know when they will and how much. might be they will deduct PNP processing fee and then return.

By the way BC PNP Processing fee is 550$ each application
http://www.welcomebc.ca/wbc/immigration/come/work/about/strategic_occupations/skilled/application.page?
A $550 fee is required with each application. This processing fee must be included or your application will be returned.
BC PNP fees may be paid by Visa, MasterCard, certified cheque or money order. If paying by certified cheque or money order, it must be made payable to "MINISTER OF FINANCE" or the application will be returned.

http://www.welcomebc.ca/wbc/fswpilot/fsw_faq.page?
Do I need to pay a fee to apply for the FSW Pilot?
No, participation in the pilot does not require the payment of any fees to the BC PNP. However, successful applicants will be required to pay an additional processing fee to Citizenship and Immigration Canada. The federal government has indicated that the original processing fee paid by those in the FSW backlog will be refunded at a later date.

interested

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FSW Pilot Backlog Reduction Program / BC PNP
Nomination.....
26-10-2012
AOR Received.
21-02-2013
Med's Request
19-03-2013
Med's Done....
09-04-2013
Passport Req..
30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2013
LANDED..........
16-11-2013
bcpnpnom said:
The way I understand it, you dont need to ask for refund but it would help if you send them an email and update your contact details - to quote CIC website - "CIC will contact you by regular mail later on if we do not hear from you, communicating with us electronically is the best and easiest way to have your fee return processed" http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/notice-returns.asp

In our case, we filled up the form and send the form in the email provided in the website.

As we are considered "new applicants", we paid for the $550 processing fee of our new BC PNP application through credit card.

/hope this helps.

bcpnpnom

Jan 7, 2013
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2013
AOR Received.
April 05, 2013
Med's Request
May 7, 2013
Med's Done....
May 21, 2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
September 4, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 1, 2013
LANDED..........
in GOD's perfect time!!!
interested said:
The way I understand it, you dont need to ask for refund but it would help if you send them an email and update your contact details - to quote CIC website - "CIC will contact you by regular mail later on if we do not hear from you, communicating with us electronically is the best and easiest way to have your fee return processed" http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/notice-returns.asp

In our case, we filled up the form and send the form in the email provided in the website.

As we are considered "new applicants", we paid for the $550 processing fee of our new BC PNP application through credit card.

/hope this helps.
tnx for d info...

emad.anis

Dec 30, 2010
EGYPT
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2012
Nomination.....
26-Oct-2012
AOR Received.
14-Feb-2013
Med's Request
19-Feb-2013
bcpnpnom said:
Had anyone here applied for OWP in VO already? Did you apply also study permits for your kids? Just to inquire coz in their application forms, you have to state the school's name w/ the permit of your child to study. Anyone here tried to apply w/o putting those informations ? Thanks..goodluck to all of us
If you are married and have a family, you have to apply for an OWP for yourself and your wife if she plans to work in Canada, otherwise a TRV application is only needed.
For your kids, you have to apply for a Study permit for any child above 5 years, otherwise TRV is enough.
I applied for 2 OWP ( my wife, me) , 1 study permit fir my 7ys kid, 1TRV for my 4yrs kid.
Hope that answer your question.

roxxane

Star Member
Oct 14, 2012
Hi All,

Anyone here in the list received his file number from CIC-Nova Scotia?
If yes, then please update on the timelinees i.e Document receive date in NOVA SCOTIA and file number released date...

Thanks in advance,

Roxxane

mikebeshay

Apr 23, 2012
roxxane said:
Hi All,

Anyone here in the list received his file number from CIC-Nova Scotia?
If yes, then please update on the timelinees i.e Document receive date in NOVA SCOTIA and file number released date...

Thanks in advance,

Roxxane
nothing till now, we uploaded our info on below link, i see your name as well.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0And_AOav0GUEdGxSZkJwYUF3Zm45eGdwRjA5Uy1FcFE#gid=0

kashifm

Dec 4, 2012
Reading, United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 June 2012
Doc's Request.
12 June 2012
Nomination.....
26 Oct 2012
AOR Received.
04 Mar 2013
IELTS Request
12 June 2012
Med's Request
20 May 2013
Med's Done....
12 June 2013
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
17 July 2014
LANDED..........
December 2014
mikebeshay said:
nothing till now, we uploaded our info on below link, i see your name as well.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0And_AOav0GUEdGxSZkJwYUF3Zm45eGdwRjA5Uy1FcFE#gid=0
hi

the flood gates fir Aor are going to be opened soon.keep ur fingers crossed. its not long for people to receive AOR. they have started charging peoples cc for the fee now. wish alm of us success.

Regards

kashif

iampinoy11

Feb 5, 2013
Hi guys,
can i ask how to know when the cio recive our documents after
being nominated?... Coz. All of u knows when the cio recieve ur docs...Did
the cio send an email that they recieve our fees and docs..

kashifm

Dec 4, 2012
Reading, United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 June 2012
Doc's Request.
12 June 2012
Nomination.....
26 Oct 2012
AOR Received.
04 Mar 2013
IELTS Request
12 June 2012
Med's Request
20 May 2013
Med's Done....
12 June 2013
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
17 July 2014
LANDED..........
December 2014
iampinoy11 said:
Hi guys,
can i ask how to know when the cio recive our documents after
being nominated?... Coz. All of u knows when the cio recieve ur docs...Did
the cio send an email that they recieve our fees and docs..
hi

if you have paid ur fees by credit card u can have ur fees deduction realized but if by draft u cant realize the fee deduction. normaaly it takes a month or so for fee deduction and another month or so to receive AOR. and after sometime they will transfer your file to your chosen VO.

Hope this clears

regards

kashif