+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2014 Citizenship Applications

cfbebe

Star Member
Dec 27, 2013
Thanks Zujal! ! Good to know.

Can anyone give me the link for case specific inquiry please? We might just do this too.
Thx

IRCANADA

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Windsor,ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey,

This is the link : https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

cfbebe said:
Thanks Zujal! ! Good to know.

Can anyone give me the link for case specific inquiry please? We might just do this too.
Thx

cfbebe

Star Member
Dec 27, 2013
yano4ka said:
I don't really have anything to add. I also got nada con nada and my case specific inquiry is being ignored as well
so it's 4 people with no news at all?!
Zujal, Torontonian, you and us.
So weird!!!! Who actually signed off your application?
Us it was M.K.

I really hope we ll get some good news this week or before xmas!
Rely don't want to sent a new application.

IRCANADA

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Windsor,ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Torontonion,

I am a september applicant, I have sent my application on the 12th of Sep and it was received on the 15th. I still dont have any information whether they have even opened my envelope or not. I did call the CIC today and they have mentioned that, I have to wait till the end of Decembre. I did fill up a ATIP today however.
We are among the unlucky ones. We are on the same boat but our boat is cracked from the bottom :'( :'(. They are October applicants that they have received their AOR and Ecas already activated and updated.

Torontonion said:
Still no news of my file since 18th August. I send an Case Specific Inquiry and also request GCMS Notes.

cfbebe

Star Member
Dec 27, 2013
IRCANADA said:
Hey,

This is the link : https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

[/quote

Thx that s great!!! Will sent one now.
oh and do you know the link for the gsmc???
Thx again :D

IRCANADA

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Windsor,ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ATIP online request link : https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/

How to fill ATIP request form: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_E_dq_uLVo

Hope this helps.

Good luck!

cfbebe said:
IRCANADA said:
Hey,

[/quote

Thx that s great!!! Will sent one now.
oh and do you know the link for the gsmc???
Thx again :D

DAN11

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Hey Torontonion,

They have not yet open your application yet, as they just reached September 5th... My application is August 28th (received) and still nothing... they opened August 28th just last week. I called today they and they not seeing a thing for me. The rep claim that it might have been sent back for missing stuff which is not true... When we send them our application there is a team that opens them up right away and if anything missing it will be sent back to you within a month.... so i know know nothing is wrong with my application.

She said maybe it got lost in the mail. Then she asking for my receipt number which i didn't have on me at the time. So tomorrow i will call back with receipt number and see if ill here the same story or a different story. This shit is crap... and the reps they have there don't know a crap.. very frustrating and they don't care..

cfbebe

Star Member
Dec 27, 2013
DAN11 said:
Hey Torontonion,

They have not yet open your application yet, as they just reached September 5th... My application is August 28th (received) and still nothing... they opened August 28th just last week. I called today they and they not seeing a thing for me. The rep claim that it might have been sent back for missing stuff which is not true... When we send them our application there is a team that opens them up right away and if anything missing it will be sent back to you within a month.... so i know know nothing is wrong with my application.

She said maybe it got lost in the mail. Then she asking for my receipt number which i didn't have on me at the time. So tomorrow i will call back with receipt number and see if ill here the same story or a different story. This *censored word* is crap... and the reps they have there don't know a crap.. very frustrating and they don't care..

Omg those lame excuses. Sent back...lost. it BS! They would gave it in their system. Plus you might have new contact details. We have a new adresss so they would have to send it there and not the old one. To do that they d update the system. Some agents must think we re super stupid. At least they could do is being honest and not talk bs.

Arhhh! I wonder if all those "lost files" are sitting with the same person.

cfbebe

Star Member
Dec 27, 2013
IRCANADA said:
ATIP online request link : https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/

How to fill ATIP request form: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_E_dq_uLVo

Hope this helps.

Good luck!
Thanks again : )

dav3000

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please you all should be patient do not trust the words of the call center agents. They dont seem to be the ones in charge of actually sorting out the applications. For those of you who are worried, if it's been over two months and you haven't seen an updated ecas do not fret because your applications were not returned. In fact, it may have been opened, checked or even processed, but have not been updated on their system. Just take heart, patience is a virtue. Remember no matter how long it takes, as long as you are in good standing you will still get the citizenship. Cheers!!!

latitudeofgratitude

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Peel
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dav3000 said:
Please you all should be patient do not trust the words of the call center agents. They dont seem to be the ones in charge of actually sorting out the applications. For those of you who are worried, if it's been over two months and you haven't seen an updated ecas do not fret because your applications were not returned. In fact, it may have been opened, checked or even processed, but have not been updated on their system. Just take heart, patience is a virtue. Remember no matter how long it takes, as long as you are in good standing you will still get the citizenship. Cheers!!!
Patience is hard when you are waiting for what seems like forever, while having to do a lot of guess work about the true status of your application, but this is true, Our patience will pay off eventually in this process.
Its just easier for those of us who have gotten an update to say so... I understand the feeling of frustration of not hearing anything from CIC all too well, but hang in there guys.

I think dav3000 is correct, I also don't think your applications will be returned, going off observation throughout the forum.

noor-blue83

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
latitudeofgratitude said:
Patience is hard when you are waiting for what seems like forever, while having to do a lot of guess work about the true status of your application, but this is true, Our patience will pay off eventually in this process.
Its just easier for those of us who have gotten an update to say so... I understand the feeling of frustration of not hearing anything from CIC all too well, but hang in there guys.

I think dav3000 is correct, I also don't think your applications will be returned, going off observation throughout the forum.

do u have any idea how long does it take to see an online status after receiving AOR via email.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
noor-blue83 said:
do u have any idea how long does it take to see an online status after receiving AOR via email.
I sent my application on Aug 11 and CIC received it on Aug 14. It took 82 days from the receipt date to have my AOR (email). My e-cas hasn't been activated till today (109 days & counting...). :eek: