+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2011 applicants lets get the waiting game started :)

newdelhi2011

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
File Transfer...
08-11-2011
Med's Done....
july 2011
Passport Req..
14-12-2011
essex0227 said:
Congrats to all the guys that have had approvals, epecially my deputy Ryffa_Q :)
Sorry 2 all those that haven't heard or are having problems.
Could you all look at the spread sheet at the bottom of this post to mke sure i have everyones info right. If i don't just send me a message to inbox or reply to this :)
Fingers crossed for the rest of you.
On a good note someone from July 22nd had her PPR omg that was quick.
Application sent to CPP-M: August 29
Stage 1 approved: Nov 8

:D

B

bdh

Hello August 2011 applicants!! :)

My husband and I are still waiting to hear our results for spousal sponsorship, our application was received on August 26 but was not put on the system until August 29th. We are anxiously waiting our approval.

When we call CIC we hear something different every time. Has anyone else been experiencing this? The last call was made a half hour ago and they were telling us our application is now in process and was just opened yesterday and it could take another 2 weeks to a month to hear a result and for us to call back :( Does someone know why this could be happening? We are getting very frustrated, with every agent telling us something different every time we call the call centre.

I would like to ask if anyone knows about the ECAS, when are you able to find out more information on our file, there is nothing there, we just received our client ID # and nothing is showing? Also, after receiving a client ID # does that usually mean approval or is this just standard for everyone?

Essex0227 :) Could you please add us to the spreadsheet and we will keep everyone up to date on our progress!! Hope to hear something positive very soon!! :)

Good luck to you all!!!! ;D

kuku

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/2011
Doc's Request.
None so far
AOR Received.
NEVER
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
5/07/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24/11/2011 ( E CAS changed to "In process' on 5/2/2012.
VISA ISSUED...
12/02/2012
LANDED..........
10/03/2012
bdh said:

My husband and I are still waiting to hear our results for spousal sponsorship, our application was received on August 26 but was not put on the system until August 29th. We are anxiously waiting our approval.

When we call CIC we hear something different every time. Has anyone else been experiencing this? The last call was made a half hour ago and they were telling us our application is now in process and was just opened yesterday and it could take another 2 weeks to a month to hear a result and for us to call back :( Does someone know why this could be happening? We are getting very frustrated, with every agent telling us something different every time we call the call centre.

I would like to ask if anyone knows about the ECAS, when are you able to find out more information on our file, there is nothing there, we just received our client ID # and nothing is showing? Also, after receiving a client ID # does that usually mean approval or is this just standard for everyone?

Essex0227 :) Could you please add us to the spreadsheet and we will keep everyone up to date on our progress!! Hope to hear something positive very soon!! :)

Do not rely on CIC call center agents.. They get paid for finding out various reasons on how to reduce frequency of phone calls to CIC call center. They get extra bonus directly proportional to the number of people they misguide and inversely proportional to the number of phone calls they get.

your letter must be on your way. Just wait for few more days.

B

bdh

Hi Kuku, thank you for your response. What they also said was that they were working on the last few documents on our application. We were also told it only takes about a day for them to complete the application, and why we were told to call within 2-4 weeks for an answer. Why do some get there answer on the phone and we are just being "jerked" around with every agent we talk to?

Do you know when you get a client ID # if that means approval or does everyone get that even with a refusal on the application? Sorry for all the questions but we are so frustrated and confused over this whole process!! :S

kuku

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/2011
Doc's Request.
None so far
AOR Received.
NEVER
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
5/07/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
12/02/2012
LANDED..........
10/03/2012
bdh said:
Hi Kuku, thank you for your response. What they also said was that they were working on the last few documents on our application. We were also told it only takes about a day for them to complete the application, and why we were told to call within 2-4 weeks for an answer. Why do some get there answer on the phone and we are just being "jerked" around with every agent we talk to?

Do you know when you get a client ID # if that means approval or does everyone get that even with a refusal on the application? Sorry for all the questions but we are so frustrated and confused over this whole process!! :S
Like I said before, they do want people to call again if they do not hear anything within the time period they were said. So they ll give you much longer time period to make you silent. They say the same to everyone to call back after 3-4 weeks. When I called them up, they said me that they had no information on my file and advised me to call back after 3 weeks if did not hear anything. FYI I got the CIC website update ( decision made) on the same day after noon, after which I called them to know what the decision was and they told me that it was approved.

as long as client id is concerned, it depends on the sponsor's status. If the sponsor is a PR, then he/she already has the client id. In that case getting a client id from cic on phone is means nothing. If the sponsor is a Canadian born citizen or or any other status where he/she has no client id, then getting a client id from cic is a positive sign. It means that your application is already in process and you should hear something soon !!

B

bdh

Thank you for all the information. :) Yes I am a Canadian born citizen and we just received our client ID today! So I am hoping and praying that stage one will soon be done and we receive a positive outcome :)

Thanks again!!!

B

bdh

Thank you Essex0227 for adding us the spreadsheet. We sent our application on August 24, and the V.O. is in Ankara if you wanted to add that info to :)

Cheers!!!! :D

vir_ajay

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2011
AOR Received.
27-10-2011
Med's Done....
18-07-2011
Interview........
14-05-2012
Passport Req..
sent by mail on 19/11/2011 which i never got it....then found it by case enquiry on 23/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2012
LANDED..........
02-06-2012
kuku said:
Usually they send it by Email if it is provided. But in my case they have messed up the email id and i did not receive anything yet..so the agent told me that they are going to email me again and I should receive it within next 48 hrs. so lets see.

UCI is same as client id which your wife mush have had even before she sponsored you if she was a PR. She might not have it if she is citizen by birth

Yeah even I was checking both inbox and spam folder. But nothing so far. But the lady on phone have told me that they are sending it again and I should receive an email in next 48 hours. so lets see.
Yes it does say "medical results have been received" (on PR application part) , when I log in to ecas since the day sponsorship approval( Decision Made) was updated which was Oct 25 for me and sponsorship approval date was Oct 20.
@kuku..

so UCI number is for ?. but now how can i get a Application number b'cos she haven't got any email yet?

vir_ajay

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2011
AOR Received.
27-10-2011
Med's Done....
18-07-2011
Interview........
14-05-2012
Passport Req..
sent by mail on 19/11/2011 which i never got it....then found it by case enquiry on 23/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2012
LANDED..........
02-06-2012
bdh said:

@ bdh

Kuku is right bdh, even my wife also got same answer from Agent , but she got a latter in 3 days after talking to them..
its means they just avoiding calls....

kuku

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/2011
Doc's Request.
None so far
AOR Received.
NEVER
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
5/07/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
12/02/2012
LANDED..........
10/03/2012
vir_ajay said:
@ kuku..

so UCI number is for ?. but now how can i get a Application number b'cos she haven't got any email yet?
UCI = Unique client ID which is the same as client ID. The file number is mentioned on the approval letter they send to us ( I have not received the one yet )

Ironboy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Kiev
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 22
Application received at Miss. August 22, approval received by email today. 78 days process for sponsor approval. I can tell you from experience that the call center agents have limited access to information on your file. I called almost every day past 70 days, and had little or no information. Called this morning and was told that there was no update, call back in 2 weeks please. 2 hours later received approval by email.

B

bdh

Thanks vir_ajay, I understand they are just avoiding calls but it makes the waiting game more frustrating.. :mad: I am happy to hear that you guys have received your letter, and my husband and I are anticipating the same result soon :)

Ryffa_Q

Star Member
Jul 25, 2010
Sarawak, Malaysia
Category........
Visa Office......
Kuala Lumpur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th August 2011
AOR Received.
Sponsor approved 1st Nov 2011 AOR 21st November 2011
Med's Done....
03-06-2011 - medical received
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Submitted when applied for TRV 17th November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
24th November 2011
LANDED..........
14th December 2011
Y thank you sherrif essex ;D i was beginning to worry i wasn't gonna join the herd y'all....

Next step is my gamble for a TRV for xmas....i am gonna offer the VO office an upfront interview for the PR apps...while being interviewed for the TRV...will keep everyone posted!!

Ryffa_Q

Star Member
Jul 25, 2010
Sarawak, Malaysia
Category........
Visa Office......
Kuala Lumpur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th August 2011
AOR Received.
Sponsor approved 1st Nov 2011 AOR 21st November 2011
Med's Done....
03-06-2011 - medical received
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Submitted when applied for TRV 17th November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
24th November 2011
LANDED..........
14th December 2011
I finally can log into ecas with the file number and MY details...cant do it still with hubby UCI/file and details.

It says we have received your aplication for permanent resident on 17th august 2011.

medical results have been received.

So, does this mean it's already at the VO office??????

meg29

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
wala atang updates ngayon sa july, bumabagal ata ang VO....sana mapabilis ang july applicants para kami naman sa august next....malapit na christmas vacation....May GOd be with us all!:):)