Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-07-2010
MoatazEissa said:
Dear All,

I am claiming points for 1 year experience from a previous employer that I worked 4 years ago, I have basic reference letter (Stamped and on the company letterhead and a payslip), as the company policy do not allow issuing customized letters with job duties, my x manager will issue a letter and attach a business card but that will be on plan paper as the the company letterhead paper used only by HR. could all these documents together accepted as a proof of my employment and duties performed ?

Thanks,

Moataz
Any ideas to share Saki/Mitali ? :)

JPMA

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
AOR Received.
PER received 11-03-11
saki said:
Hi,

Only in certain cases. The Canadian visa office will tell you if you need a Canadian police clearance once your application is being processed.
But if you want to get it now then Mitali will be able to help you on this as i dont know how to get it from Canada.

Cheers
saki
Ok. so what are the instances wherein they require canadian police certificates? how about in our case? my husband worked for two years in edmonton alberta. what is the average turn around time in getting it?

azneita

Jun 9, 2010
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 29,2010 /CEM Received May 4,2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR 07-Oct. 2010 / 2nd AOR 06-May -2011
File Transfer...
Feb.7 2011 (doc. submitted Manila visa ofc. )
Med's Request
March 27, 2012
Med's Done....
May 23, 2012 / July 4 CEM requested xray for my 8yr.old son
Interview........
waived/ ecas Medical Received Sept.4
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
Good day !
i am reading the recent posts, and it was mentioned by some members that the CIO is now starting to process the May applicants. Our consultancy MAILED our application to NS April 27, until now we haven't received any notice or acknowledgment letter from the CIO. Anybody could please tell us if how do you know if the CIO NS has successfully received your application or payments? How do they inform you of your applicant's CODE number? what do you think is the major cause of this delay ? thank you so much ! God bless !

azneita

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JPMA said:
Ok. so what are the instances wherein they require canadian police certificates? how about in our case? my husband worked for two years in edmonton alberta. what is the average turn around time in getting it?
hi jpma,

pl check the link below for details:

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/fing-empr2-eng.htm

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/fing-empr2-eng.htm

The turnaround time for getting the cert is 4 months.

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
azneita said:
Good day !
i am reading the recent posts, and it was mentioned by some members that the CIO is now starting to process the May applicants. Our consultancy MAILED our application to NS April 27, until now we haven't received any notice or acknowledgment letter from the CIO. Anybody could please tell us if how do you know if the CIO NS has successfully received your application or payments? How do they inform you of your applicant's CODE number? what do you think is the major cause of this delay ? thank you so much ! God bless !

azneita
Hi Azneita,

Pl check the pg 82 on how to call CIO to know the status of your application.

Mitali

goinggoinggone

Dec 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done in Mar 2010 (score 8.5)
Hello All,

Just ended up calling the number on page 82. I was told that my file has not yet been made. The call center person can give more information only if the file is made. He also said that if I my DD has been encashed (and it has indeed been encashed on 29 Jul 2010), then, a file will soon be created and it is only a matter of time before I get the AOR.

Golden mantra: Wait patiently.

Thanks.

azneita said:
Good day !

azneita

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asif ghouri said:
to gain points ur last degree must be as a regular student otherwise u will not b given points. if ur B.A is private but ur Master is regular then u wll be given 22 points but if ur B.A is regular and ur master is private then u wil be awarded 20 points.
Asif,

why 22 points....for Masters degree with 17 years of education 25 points will be awarded not 22....

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
Dear Mitali
Does the 2nd AOR contain the new immigration file number or it simply gives the same message as having mentioned on the e-case status?
what is the usual format of the 2nd AOR?

CAYA

Jul 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-4-2010
Dear saki and mitali,
hi
When i send my application to cio i didnt mention that i have a relative in canada because i reached the 67 score
but now i think i cant reach that score because of the ielts
so can i change the information in the application about my relative and send documents indicating that i have a canadian relative and explain it in the cover letter so that i gain 5 more points and decrease my ielts points :eek:

gavi

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How long after the Visa Office receives full docs, does the Status chage on the E-Cas system from " Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete " to " received by V O"

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gavi said:
How long after the Visa Office receives full docs, does the Status chage on the E-Cas system from " Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete " to " received by V O"
Hi Gavi,

Mostly depends on VO. But within a month I would say is a resonable time.

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
Dear Mitali
Does the 2nd AOR contain the new immigration file number or it simply gives the same message as having mentioned on the e-case status?
what is the usual format of the 2nd AOR?
Hi Hinna,

You do get a new file numbe and as far as the format is concerned you will have to wait for someone who has got the 2nd AOR to answer you best.

mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CAYA said:
Dear saki and mitali,
hi
When i send my application to cio i didnt mention that i have a relative in canada because i reached the 67 score
but now i think i cant reach that score because of the ielts
so can i change the information in the application about my relative and send documents indicating that i have a canadian relative and explain it in the cover letter so that i gain 5 more points and decrease my ielts points :eek:
Yes, you could. Fill in new forms and in your cover letter mention the inclusion of Relative in Canada.

Mitali