<<<<<<<APRIL 2010 Applicants >>>>>>>

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navali said:
Hi Saki,

How about the students who complete the degree as a private student. Like in Pakistan, there are several degree programs like BA, MA offered by Punjab Univ and many other big univs where a student get enrolled but he doesnt attend any classes and only appears in exams and after successfully passing all the exams over 2 years for BA (for example), a Bachelor degree is awarded. The student is considered Private but Not Part Time....and on result card, final degree there is nothing mentioned that whether he was a private or regular student. It just shows Degree completed...
Hi,

I am not so sure about this but i have seen one applicant whose application was rejected because she showed masters from Allama Iqbal open university and visa officer reject it on the basis that its a distance learning and he wont give points for her masters and she end up with points less than 67. So i think visa officers check the university if they offer distance learning or not and if they do then they check the city of the university and applicants city if they dont match then they refuse it on these basis. But its my thinking and i am still not soo sure about it.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navali said:
Also one more question Saki/Mitali and all seniors...

I ahve 02 bachelor degrees from different univs....one univ gave me sealed transcript but the second univ (PU) refused. However they provided a letter on official letter head with stamp (not sealed) where they mentioned all the details about my degree#, result card#, regestration# etc and mentioned that all the data is verified and found correct. Will it be okay to provide this with expalnation that univ provided only this? ?

Please guide...
Hi,

Yes that will be fine if you mention it in your cover letter, i couldnt get my wife transcripts in a sealed envelope but i put them in university envelope.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navali said:
A very funny thing on CIO Forms (Schedule 3)...

You fill ur first job mentioning ur NOC, duties, duration etc...the same is being replicated / filled automatically in the next box on the next page and if u delet one the other one also gets deleted :) :D :eek:
Hi,

Its not an error they have done it purposely after 26th June.

Cheers
Saki

goinggoinggone

Dec 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done in Mar 2010 (score 8.5)
I am assuming that you do not have a photocopy of the DD. Your best bet is to approach the branch where you bought the DD. They will surely have a copy of the DD in their records. You will have to provide them with (all or some of the) three details: Date of purchase of DD, Currency of the DD and DD Amount.

surinderjit said:
I do not have DD number to check the status from bank......

Bank : ICICI bank

Is there any other way to check the DD status with bank ??

Rgds

brabus_

Star Member
Aug 6, 2010
goinggoinggone said:
I am assuming that you do not have a photocopy of the DD. Your best bet is to approach the branch where you bought the DD. They will surely have a copy of the DD in their records. You will have to provide them with (all or some of the) three details: Date of purchase of DD, Currency of the DD and DD Amount.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/may-2010-applicants-t40510.0.html;msg391055#msg391055
I was calling daily ICICI BANK baroda branch india for our DD encashment but they were telling us to wait till they get answer by e mail from canadian branch and at last today they inform us that e mail came which shows that ur DD charged on 6 august....... please add me in this list...

OyBosEnEmm

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Alberta, Canada
Visa Office......
Accra
Hi experts,

Am yet to recieve my 1st AOR and my application was signed for in Sydney on 23rd April 2010. Though i'm still positive about it but i need to know if all is well and if there is any need to call them.

If i need to call them pls can i have their number and the exact time to call them.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Bosun

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In this case, if you want to pay RPRF Fee, which form should e filled for Fee payment? As the Fee Payment form available on CIO website has a printed value of CAD$550.

Any thoughts? ? ?

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
2nd aor dated: 18 november2010
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
i think we should put direct draft of 490 can dollar per person above 18 years as a RPRF fees addressing to particular visa office,since nowhere i found separate form available for RPRF fees,,,
any comments saki/mitali/seniors???

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sadika said:
i think we should put direct draft of 490 can dollar per person above 18 years as a RPRF fees addressing to particular visa office,since nowhere i found separate form available for RPRF fees,,,
any comments saki/mitali/seniors???
My understanding is same as well but i am not sure so mitali we neeed your knowledge on this :)

Cheers
Saki

gashe4peace

Jul 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 15/2010
Doc's Request.
Dec.2010
Med's Request
May.2012
Med's Done....
sep.2012
LANDED..........
only God knows
Dear Saki
i'm just a passive member of this forum.is it possible to rejected after DD being cashed? my NOC is 1111 and DD has been debited on July 29, since then i count 20 days.what trouble time i have now??!!
please give UR advice is their is rejection??

asif ghouri

Nov 2, 2009
Pakistan
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2010
Doc's Request.
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-10-2010
IELTS Request
already done
File Transfer...
17-01-2011
Med's Done....
Decision Made 13-04-2012
saki said:
Hi,

I am not so sure about this but i have seen one applicant whose application was rejected because she showed masters from Allama Iqbal open university and visa officer reject it on the basis that its a distance learning and he wont give points for her masters and she end up with points less than 67. So i think visa officers check the university if they offer distance learning or not and if they do then they check the city of the university and applicants city if they dont match then they refuse it on these basis. But its my thinking and i am still not soo sure about it.

Cheers
Saki
to gain points ur last degree must be as a regular student otherwise u will not b given points. if ur B.A is private but ur Master is regular then u wll be given 22 points but if ur B.A is regular and ur master is private then u wil be awarded 20 points.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
OyBosEnEmm said:
Hi experts,

Am yet to recieve my 1st AOR and my application was signed for in Sydney on 23rd April 2010. Though i'm still positive about it but i need to know if all is well and if there is any need to call them.

If i need to call them pls can i have their number and the exact time to call them.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Bosun
What was your mode of sending fund to CIO? CC or DD?
Anyway, if it is CC you will by now be aware if it has been charged or not and if DD contact the bank with a copy of the DD and get confirmation if the DD is actually debited or not.

If the above answer is yes, then pray for your AOR cos it must be on the way.

friend4u

Star Member
Jun 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London U.k
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
27-07-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
friend4u said:
APRIL-2010 applicants who got 1st AOR from CIO(N.S) by EMAIL.

Any one who got 1st AOR by Regular post mail ?

I just need to know Does CIO(N.S) send 1st AOR by regular post mail also ?
any one has information about this ?