waived
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
jhaice said:
Hello... I sent my FSW Application to Sydney Nova Scotia on April 2010
and until now, i still haven't receive my 1st AOR... it is almost 9 months
and never receive any news from them. Is there anybody who has the
same situation as me???? please help!
Have you sent any e-mail to Sydney? If not you should do it immediately. This is very unusual and I have not heard of any case although I am not very active in looking at these things. My application went to Sydney the same month as yours and they responded in 3 months. Send them e-mail- I suspect your file is misplaced.
Good luck

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jhaice said:
Hello... I sent my FSW Application to Sydney Nova Scotia on April 2010
and until now, i still haven't receive my 1st AOR... it is almost 9 months
and never receive any news from them. Is there anybody who has the
same situation as me???? please help!

Thats a very very long time and i dont think your applicatin will still be in queue. Do you know if they have charged you the fees or not ? If they have not charged you the fees then its not a good sign it means either they have not received your application or they have returned it back which you didnt received. Have you checked you email regularly and junk mail as well ? Ring the CIC and ask them about your application.

Cheers
Saki

satnak

Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
- CIO...: Aug 2010 NDVO...:Jan 2011
Med's Done....
April 01, 2013 MR Line....: April 14, 2013
Hi Saki/Mitali/PMM?Haral,

I have a serious problem inmy docs.

I checked my attendance in the institute where I Worked and there was a clerical mistake in some months.

Under my Job Title heading the clerk has written "INSTRUCTOR" in place of "ART TEACHER" for three months in the year 2003.

Nobody, even me noticed this ever. But when my husband was going through it, he pointed out the same.

Please suggest how it may affect my application, in case NDVO checks the register and notices the same. JOB TITLE in my application is ART TEACHER. Though JOB DUTIES of an INSTRUCTOR and (ART) TEACHER as per 4131 are same, But we are getting worried on this issue.

Please advice.

Thanks in advance

Satnam

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
satnak said:
Hi Saki/Mitali/PMM?Haral,

I have a serious problem inmy docs.

I checked my attendance in the institute where I Worked and there was a clerical mistake in some months.

Under my Job Title heading the clerk has written "INSTRUCTOR" in place of "ART TEACHER" for three months in the year 2003.

Nobody, even me noticed this ever. But when my husband was going through it, he pointed out the same.

Please suggest how it may affect my application, in case NDVO checks the register and notices the same. JOB TITLE in my application is ART TEACHER. Though JOB DUTIES of an INSTRUCTOR and (ART) TEACHER as per 4131 are same, But we are getting worried on this issue.

Please advice.

Thanks in advance

Satnam

Job duties are more important not job title.

Cheers
Saki

satnak

Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
saki said:
Job duties are more important not job title.

Cheers
Saki
Thanks Saki

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Need to know to show proof of Fund .

As i have my deposit in my Saving Account & some of Fixed Deposits.

If i take Bank Letter then do i need to tell Bank to mention FD details in Letter or I can attached Photocopy of FD ? Do i need notarised it if attached it ?

Also do i need to submit past 6 months Bank St. with Letter ?

I am confused.

Please need value-able advise...

Regards,
Mayank

sukhi_boy

May 14, 2010
hi saki
i need a bit of guidance please.......
my wife is principal applicAnt...we have send full docs to chc newdelhi in july last week and got 2ND AOR in 1st week of august........
actually my wife is pregnant and we r confused if we got medicals then will that be ok

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukhi_boy said:
hi saki
my wife is principal applicAnt...we have send full docs to chc newdelhi in july last week and got 2ND AOR in 1st week of august........
actually my wife is pregnant and we r confused if we got medicals then will that be ok
Hi

I havent seen any case where applicant was pregnant at the time of medicals and visa office issued the visa. If you receive your medical request before the baby born then its upto if you want to do the medicals or not, if you dont you will have to notify the visa office and they will hold it until baby is born and then you will have to provide all the documents when baby is born and they will send the new medical request for all of you. If you do the medicals then visa officer will know that your wife is pregnant and they will automatically hold your application until baby is born, so in both case your case will be hold.

So overall it will be ok just a bit of delay in your application processing time.

Cheers
Saki

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I recieved the following reply from London VO on my query regarding AOR. Good news is that my file has been trasferred there....wish me good luck please.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

As of April 1, 2010, applications for permanent residence under the Economic categories for citizens or residents of Pakistan will be processed by our office in London, UK. The economic categories are comprised of Federal skilled Workers, Federal Investors, Self-Employed, Entrepreneurs, Provincial Nominees and Quebec-selected Permanent Workers and Business People. Although Islamabad will continue processing a few applications that are close to completion, the majority are being transferred to London. The file transfer of existing permanent residence applications under the Economic categories is currently underway.

Your application has been transferred and will be processed in London, please be advised that our office will contact you when we are in a position to begin processing your application. Please wait until this time before providing any new information relating to changes in your personal circumstances, additional dependents, new employment, education or new identity documents.

At this point, it is too early to tell what the new processing times will be for these cases in London. We regret that we cannot provide a schedule for the assessment of files and that our office cannot provide status updates at this time.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or email to the mailing address or email address provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address or email address. Please also notify us if you would like to withdraw your application. For all other updates, wait until you are contacted by our office.

We thank you for your patience during this transition period and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

satnak

Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Hi all,

I guess I am having series of problems now. Attendance register of my institute for about 1 year is missing. They are not able to trace it. Though they have copy of my appointment letter in their records.

I have claimed 21 points for 4 years or more experience. But with this 1 year attendance missing, would there be any problem? Would they ask for 19 points as I have attendance from Aug 2003 to Nov 2006. I also have my real sister in Canada, who migrated to Quebec in Feb 2010, so I might get 5 points for her.
My points are as under

Edu - 25
Exp- 21 (or19)
Age - 10
Spouse - 4
Lang - 8
TOTAL - 68 (66)

Blood relation - 5 (Not sure if they will consider it)

Please give your valuable inputs on the same.

Thanks

Satnam

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
satnak said:
Hi all,

I guess I am having series of problems now. Attendance register of my institute for about 1 year is missing. They are not able to trace it. Though they have copy of my appointment letter in their records.

I have claimed 21 points for 4 years or more experience. But with this 1 year attendance missing, would there be any problem? Would they ask for 19 points as I have attendance from Aug 2003 to Nov 2006. I also have my real sister in Canada, who migrated to Quebec in Feb 2010, so I might get 5 points for her.
My points are as under

Edu - 25
Exp- 21 (or19)
Age - 10
Spouse - 4
Lang - 8
TOTAL - 68 (66)

Blood relation - 5 (Not sure if they will consider it)

Please give your valuable inputs on the same.

Thanks

Satnam
Hi Satnam,

The attendance register really does not matter, it is the authorization (Reference letter) provided by the school that is important. Rest assured the VO is definitely not going to check the attendance register. The authenticity of the reference letter is the vital and key aspect.

I think you have a huge scope which is another 8 points to improve upon your Language skills; but what is crucial now is the essence of time. Do you have enough time to re appear for another IELTS before your file is transferred to VO for his consideration.

If you have all the valid documents (assuming that you have already send them with your full docs) for your sister, for example birth certificate that has names of your parents and all other docs, then you would get those additional points too. Why do you have doubts?

Satnam, I just read Haral's post wherein he has informed regarding the transfer of his file and I quote a portion of it below:

Your application has been transferred and will be processed in London, please be advised that our office will contact you when we are in a position to begin processing your application. Please wait until this time before providing any new information relating to changes in your personal circumstances, additional dependents, new employment, education or new identity documents.

Please stress on the portion in red. VO would only ask for "any new information relating to changes in your personal circumstances, additional dependents, new employment, education or new identity documents" which means if you had your IELTS results after your file transfer, then it will not considered.

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukhi_boy said:
hi saki
Hi sukhi_boy,

Happy New Year and congratulations to you and your wife.

Sukhi, once your file gets transferred to VO you will get an opportunity to inform VO about any changes.( Please refer to Haral's post #5229).

You would be required to inform VO at that time and you'd get their advice accordingly. I think it is better to wait a little longer and have the additional paper work done for your baby.

Mitali

satnak

Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
mitali said:
Hi Satnam,

The attendance register really does not matter, it is the authorization (Reference letter) provided by the school that is important. Rest assured the VO is definitely not going to check the attendance register. The authenticity of the reference letter is the vital and key aspect.

I think you have a huge scope which is another 8 points to improve upon your Language skills; but what is crucial now is the essence of time. Do you have enough time to re appear for another IELTS before your file is transferred to VO for his consideration.

If you have all the valid documents (assuming that you have already send them with your full docs) for your sister, for example birth certificate that has names of your parents and all other docs, then you would get those additional points too. Why do you have doubts?

Satnam, I just read Haral's post wherein he has informed regarding the transfer of his file and I quote a portion of it below:

Please stress on the portion in red. VO would only ask for "any new information relating to changes in your personal circumstances, additional dependents, new employment, education or new identity documents" which means if you had your IELTS results after your file transfer, then it will not considered.

Mitali
Thanks Mitali. I am feeling a bit relived ,in case attendance register does not matter. Well as long as retaking IELTS is concerned, I can not give again due to some family commitments and very tight time schedule. But if I get 5 points for my sister then I guess I am safe. Actually why I was not sure of these 5 points is because I read some where that to claim relative points, relative have to have file atleast 1 year return in Canada.

Anyways now it has been done and just waiting to see what happens with my papers. I know it will be late due to change in my name completely, after marriage and my spouse's Pakistan visits.

Regards,

Satnam

sandhuhar

Apr 27, 2010
Dear Members,

Happy new year to all. As a April applicant with transfer date of 2-July -2010 what is the expected time of the file to be put IN PROCESS BY CHC NEW DELHI.

Regards