September 28, 2011
Passport Req..
April 9, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Hopefuly
Hi All,

Need your opinion on this. My cousin made a mistake when he applied to CIO on a detail regarding his employment. He got the 1st AOR anyway but when he sent his document to vo he corrected his mistake but he did not make a cover letter explaining what he did. (the mistake i was referring to was that he changed his date of employment. he was issued employment certificate one month behind when he actually started working in the company)...he had no choice but to change the details of his application

He has also taken ielts and got better score...will vo take his old ielts result or will they score him base on his new ielts results?
He sent his previous ielts score to CIO when he sent his initial application.

thanks

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chinay said:
Hi All,

Need your opinion on this. My cousin made a mistake when he applied to CIO on a detail regarding his employment. He got the 1st AOR anyway but when he sent his document to vo he corrected his mistake but he did not make a cover letter explaining what he did. (the mistake i was referring to was that he changed his date of employment. he was issued employment certificate one month behind when he actually started working in the company)...he had no choice but to change the details of his application

He has also taken ielts and got better score...will vo take his old ielts result or will they score him base on his new ielts results?
He sent his previous ielts score to CIO when he sent his initial application.

thanks
HI Chinay,

IELTS score, for the purpose of canadian immigration, will be valid only for 1 year. So it all depends on when was the application sent, was it sent before the new rules are applicable (june 26th) or after, is the new score better or the old one etc. If the new score is better than the old one may be you can send over the copy to the VO for consideration.

Also, with regard to his employment details, I think he did a mistake by not enclosing a cover letter. But, better late than never! May be he can send an affidavit (notarised self-declaration) saying that this is what is the change from the previous application and these and these are the reasons why he had to change the details. I suppose that should control the damage to some extent.

- RSK

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
no nothing like vaccinations its just normal test they do to check if you have any major disease, dont worry you will be fine.

Cheers
Saki
According to what I got to hear, they will check and see if you have been immunised or not. They require your immunisation and vaccination record. Apart from that it should be a normal check up like x-ray, blood and urine test etc. Also, the main purpose of this medicals is to ascertain that one doesn't have any communicable (contagious) diseases. "Applicants' and their dependents' medical condition should not be a danger to public health and should not be excessive burden on the Canadian public health or social systems. The factors considered during the medical assessment include whether or not hospitalization or medical, social or institutional care are required and whether potential employability or productivity could be affected."

For more details on this topic please refer this link - http://www.immigration1services.com/engweb/questions4.htm

May be you want to check this too, which is more official and authentic too:-
http://www.cic.gc.ca/EnGLIsh/resources/publications/dmp-handbook/appendix-03.asp

The above link will guide you on what the Designated Medical Practitioner has to look for during the medical tests and reports back. You can get to know a lot about the medicals if you click on "Next" at the bottom of this screen and browse thru the pages till Appendix 9, I suppose.

- RSK

Regards,
- RSK

zahidur59

Nov 29, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Sinagapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 April, 2010
Doc's Request.
04 August,2010
AOR Received.
07 Jan, 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with full doc
saki said:
no nothing like vaccinations its just normal test they do to check if you have any major disease, dont worry you will be fine.

Cheers
Saki
Thanks Saki.

zahidur59

Nov 29, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Sinagapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 April, 2010
Doc's Request.
04 August,2010
AOR Received.
07 Jan, 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with full doc
andamanhunk said:
According to what I got to hear, they will ....
... The above link will guide you on what the Designated Medical Practitioner has to look for during the medical tests and reports back. You can get to know a lot about the medicals if you click on "Next" at the bottom of this screen and browse thru the pages till Appendix 9, I suppose.

- RSK

Regards,
- RSK
Thanks RSK.

jamy

May 25, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-4-2010
Doc's Request.
july 6-2010
Nomination.....
22-10-2010
AOR Received.
15-2-2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
received 6-12 month letter on 23-3-2012
Med's Request
waiting
HI

did someone sent documents to London Vo on 14 or 15 October and receieved 2nd AOR ?
i sent mine on same dates and yet to receive information.any idea how long it takes to get 2nd AOR ?

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jamy said:
HI

did someone sent documents to London Vo on 14 or 15 October and receieved 2nd AOR ?
i sent mine on same dates and yet to receive information.any idea how long it takes to get 2nd AOR ?
Hi Jamy

long time, i sent mine on 15th Sep and still no response not even my status change to Rcvd By Vo. Dont know how much more time it will take.

Cheers
Saki

jamy

May 25, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-4-2010
Doc's Request.
july 6-2010
Nomination.....
22-10-2010
AOR Received.
15-2-2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
received 6-12 month letter on 23-3-2012
Med's Request
waiting
Saki bro

its been 3 months since you sent full documents to VO.if this is the case i think i should stop bothering myself thinking about AOR.its just 2 months passed for me :)

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jamy said:
Saki bro

its been 3 months since you sent full documents to VO.if this is the case i think i should stop bothering myself thinking about AOR.its just 2 months passed for me :)
Yeah its been 3 months now i hope i get it soon before it s 4 months hehe..

Kashif_pel

Jul 6, 2010
Hi
I have completed all documents and ready to submit to London VO from Pakistan, I again need your suggestion for courrier service in Pakistan, which one is best to send documents from Pakistan to London VO? how much time usually it take to get the second AOR? My 1st AOR issued on 13 October 2010, I still have almost 60days to send these documents so I want to know the time for courrier.

The one IMPORTANT question that my brother send me a Copy of Birth Certificate from Canada, Toronto is it good enough to send because in the guide it says that:-

"Proof of relationship to your close relative in Canada, such as birth, marriage or adoption certificates."

Does it means to send the origional or copy? he did send me also the following document to show his relation

1. Origional of Current Bank Statement.
2. Copy of Appartment Lease Documents
3. Copy of Matric Certificate
4. Copy of Income Tax Statements for 2009, 2008

Should I ask my brother to send it origional or not.

Please advise.

Thanks

Ovais_Pk

Chami

Mar 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kashif_pel said:

Please advise.

Thanks

Ovais_Pk
No originals should be envolved, copies would be good enough. all docs from yr bro are ok to send.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TCS have an agreement with DHL for UK shipments so anyone of the two would mean the same thing. your shipment will be delivered by DHL and both are good options.

Kashif_pel said:
Hi
I have completed all documents and ready to submit to London VO from Pakistan, I again need your suggestion for courrier service in Pakistan, which one is best to send documents from Pakistan to London VO? how much time usually it take to get the second AOR? My 1st AOR issued on 13 October 2010, I still have almost 60days to send these documents so I want to know the time for courrier.

The one IMPORTANT question that my brother send me a Copy of Birth Certificate from Canada, Toronto is it good enough to send because in the guide it says that:-

"Proof of relationship to your close relative in Canada, such as birth, marriage or adoption certificates."

Does it means to send the origional or copy? he did send me also the following document to show his relation

1. Origional of Current Bank Statement.
2. Copy of Appartment Lease Documents
3. Copy of Matric Certificate
4. Copy of Income Tax Statements for 2009, 2008

Please advise.

Thanks

Ovais_Pk

aran

Star Member
May 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with 2nd stage docs
File Transfer...
22-06-2010
Med's Request
16-01-2012
Med's Done....
04-02-2012
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
29-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2012
LANDED..........
13-01-2013
Dear Friends,

I've submitted 2nd stage docs in Oct 10. Received 2nd AOR & waiting.

In between, I've relocated to different country. But for my contact address I've given home country address and my parents are still there to receive any communication from VO.

Also my mobile number given in the application also changed. Should I inform VO about my re-location & mobile no change?

Thanks,
Aran

sapanaB

Apr 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2010
Doc's Request.
23-07-2010
AOR Received.
04-01-2011
saki said:
oo sapana long time really..good to see you :)

Cheers
Saki

Thanks Saki...

I will try to be as active as possible now on...

Still waiting for AOR from New Delhi...

Sapana

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aran said:
Dear Friends,

I've submitted 2nd stage docs in Oct 10. Received 2nd AOR & waiting.

In between, I've relocated to different country. But for my contact address I've given home country address and my parents are still there to receive any communication from VO.

Also my mobile number given in the application also changed. Should I inform VO about my re-location & mobile no change?

Thanks,
Aran

Hi

Yes advise them of your new contact details and especially if this relocation is permanent or long time because if you dont tell them now and later at the passport request they found visa stamps on your passport then they will again start the security checks which will just delay your case and might ask you for the PCC for this new country so better to inform them now.

Cheers
Saki