Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
- CIO...: Aug 2010 NDVO...:Jan 2011
Med's Done....
April 01, 2013 MR Line....: April 14, 2013
Hello,

I have CAD 19000 in my account and it will be same for next 15-20 days. Would that be a problem. Required is CAD 20599. When I sent my docs it was above the required amount.

I spoke to an immigration lawyer in Canada and she said CIC normally accepts 75% of required settlement funds????

Thanks

Satnam

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
satnak said:
Hello,

I have CAD 19000 in my account and it will be same for next 15-20 days. Would that be a problem. Required is CAD 20599. When I sent my docs it was above the required amount.

I spoke to an immigration lawyer in Canada and she said CIC normally accepts 75% of required settlement funds????

Thanks

Satnam
If you have shown Rs.xxxxxxx as the funds while submitting the documentation, it is always better to retain the same. Though the immigration lawyer said 75% of the funds are enough, I believe it is not good to take risk at this point of time. Remember, we are not only investing money in this process, we are even investing time on it which is the most precious one - once lost cannot be gotten back. Hence, I would suggest you to fill up the funds somehow or the other so that your case will not turn -ve.

Though the difference is small (1600 CAD) it may not be worth taking risk. I know it is difficult at times to gather even small amounts but it is worth putting in efforts to negate the difference rather than living in tension all the time and taking risk of losing the case.

What I have expressed here is purely my personal opinion and thoughts and 'could' be different from what and how the Visa Officer would percieve the case at that time.

-RSK

satnak

Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
andamanhunk said:
If you have shown Rs.xxxxxxx as the funds while submitting the documentation, it is always better to retain the same. Though the immigration lawyer said 75% of the funds are enough, I believe it is not good to take risk at this point of time. Remember, we are not only investing money in this process, we are even investing time on it which is the most precious one - once lost cannot be gotten back. Hence, I would suggest you to fill up the funds somehow or the other so that your case will not turn -ve.

Though the difference is small (1600 CAD) it may not be worth taking risk. I know it is difficult at times to gather even small amounts but it is worth putting in efforts to negate the difference rather than living in tension all the time and taking risk of losing the case.

What I have expressed here is purely my personal opinion and thoughts and 'could' be different from what and how the Visa Officer would percieve the case at that time.

-RSK
Thanks

satnak

Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Hi all,

Can any body tell me procedure for getting TEACHING CERTIFICATION in Ontario and Montreal?

Thanks

Satnam

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
try this link.

http://www.edu.gov.on.ca/eng/teacher/employ.html

satnak said:
Hi all,

Can any body tell me procedure for getting TEACHING CERTIFICATION in Ontario and Montreal?

Thanks

Satnam

ron2canada

Apr 25, 2010
Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2010
Doc's Request.
25-08-2010
AOR Received.
30-03-2011
File Transfer...
30-08-2010
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
Hi Guys!

It's been a quite a while since my last post....takes so much time completing my documents. anyways, sent them yesterday and London VO received today.

ron2canada

chinay

Star Member
Jul 4, 2010
manila
Category........
Visa Office......
manila, philippines
NOC Code......
3152, 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-21-2010
AOR Received.
10-26-2010
IELTS Request
done
Med's Request
October 2011
Med's Done....
November 2, 2011
Interview........
September 28, 2011
Passport Req..
April 9, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Hopefuly
Hi to All,

:D Is there anyone who got medical request yet? To all those who sent their full documents to VO on July and August....what happened with your application? ::)

tukku78

Star Member
Apr 2, 2010
Hi Guys,
I received my documents back from Buffalo.It says in the document that i left gaps in the personal history and to fill it up and send back.The only gap i left was 2010 April till now because the documentation said to send copy of initial application to buffalo and that is what i did.I can change that and mention TILL DATE for my current job.Second they highlighted a line in the documentation where there is no gap but i did not submit the work experience letter for that as i dont have and cant get.Any thoughts what i can say in the letter?Did anyone else from buffalo receive anything?
Thanks,
Tuks

Chami

Mar 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chinay said:
Hi to All,

:D Is there anyone who got medical request yet? To all those who sent their full documents to VO on July and August....what happened with your application? ::)
Hi chinay,

i'm still waiting too... hope for med.req.
waiting, waiting... nothing but waiting!

zahidur59

Nov 29, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Sinagapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 April, 2010
Doc's Request.
04 August,2010
AOR Received.
07 Jan, 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with full doc
Salam,

I never posted before but I had my eye on this topic for sometime now. Sorry if the following qus is answered already but:
Can any one elaborate that happens in the medical procedure? Do they stick a needle or what?

Thanking all for keeping this topic live and informative. So many people like benefited from this.

-Zahid

sapanaB

Apr 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2010
Doc's Request.
23-07-2010
AOR Received.
04-01-2011
Hi All

Back after a long long break.... My full documentation was received at new delhi on 1st Nov 2010... Still waiting for the AOR....

Sapana

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sapanaB said:
Hi All

Back after a long long break.... My full documentation was received at new delhi on 1st Nov 2010... Still waiting for the AOR....

Sapana
oo sapana long time really..good to see you :)

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zahidur59 said:
Salam,

I never posted before but I had my eye on this topic for sometime now. Sorry if the following qus is answered already but:
Can any one elaborate that happens in the medical procedure? Do they stick a needle or what?

Thanking all for keeping this topic live and informative. So many people like benefited from this.

-Zahid
The medical exam is normal medical check up, they do the chest xrays, take uring test, blood test and i beleive for blood test they do stick a needle to get some blood are you scared of needles ?

Cheers
Saki

zahidur59

Nov 29, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Sinagapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 April, 2010
Doc's Request.
04 August,2010
AOR Received.
07 Jan, 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with full doc
saki said:
The medical exam is normal medical check up, they do the chest xrays, take uring test, blood test and i beleive for blood test they do stick a needle to get some blood are you scared of needles ?

Cheers
Saki
not really but i heard from somewhere that requires you to take some vaccinations. Prob. not true i guess.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zahidur59 said:
not really but i heard from somewhere that requires you to take some vaccinations. Prob. not true i guess.
no nothing like vaccinations its just normal test they do to check if you have any major disease, dont worry you will be fine.

Cheers
Saki