+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<APRIL 2010 Applicants >>>>>>>

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
try searching CAIPS in search field and you will get all the answers already submitted in various threads.

ArshadAli said:
can anyone tell me waht r caips notes?its benefits and how can we purchase it?

azneita

Jun 9, 2010
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 29,2010 /CEM Received May 4,2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR 07-Oct. 2010 / 2nd AOR 06-May -2011
File Transfer...
Feb.7 2011 (doc. submitted Manila visa ofc. )
Med's Request
March 27, 2012
Med's Done....
May 23, 2012 / July 4 CEM requested xray for my 8yr.old son
Interview........
waived/ ecas Medical Received Sept.4
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
congrats :) good luck to all of us :) we have sent our documents just last week. we'll keep updated !

athwal_raman1

Nov 4, 2010
amritsar
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2nd dated 18 Nov
Med's Request
waiting
Hi Friends,

I got my 2nd AOR today, dated 18th Nov,2010.

Thanks

Raman

chinay

Star Member
Jul 4, 2010
manila
Category........
Visa Office......
manila, philippines
NOC Code......
3152, 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-21-2010
AOR Received.
10-26-2010
IELTS Request
done
Med's Request
October 2011
Med's Done....
November 2, 2011
Interview........
September 28, 2011
Passport Req..
April 9, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Hopefuly
Hi Everyone,

Its been almost 1 month and 1 week since i got my 2nd AOR. ::) i hope i get medical request for christmas :)

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tej01 said:
Dear andamanhunk,
what is mean by this message?
I think that was my 2nd AOR. Thats why I posted that message. I believe everyone else is receiving the 2nd AOR the same way. If anyone is receiving them in a diff method or description pls do let me know here.

Also, as I mentioned in my post here, do everyone receive their 2nd AOR in the same format or diff one? The new file number etc? are they the same?

-RSK

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andamanhunk said:
I think that was my 2nd AOR. Thats why I posted that message. I believe everyone else is receiving the 2nd AOR the same way. If anyone is receiving them in a diff method or description pls do let me know here.

Also, as I mentioned in my post here, do everyone receive their 2nd AOR in the same format or diff one? The new file number etc? are they the same?

-RSK
Hi Ansamanhunk, I didn't find any UCI number in my 2nd AOR. Mine was like
Dated: XXXX
New File number: EXXXXXXXXX (BXXXXXXXXX)

Dear applicant,

Then as it is. ...............

But when I put my new file number to check e-cas It said that we are unable to find information that you put. I don't know what it means.

wolfpack27616

Apr 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@andamanhunk- I got an identical letter as what u had got and presume it to be the 2nd AOR..and i think UIC number is going to be the client id number to be quoted in the future for status updates..

@Classical-Beats - Probably your 2nd AOR wordings are different because your VO is Singapore while ours is New Delhi. Just my take on it, others who got their 2nd AOR from ND or Singapore VO can express their views...

Regards

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Classical_beat said:
Hi Ansamanhunk, I didn't find any UCI number in my 2nd AOR. Mine was like
Dated: XXXX
New File number: EXXXXXXXXX (BXXXXXXXXX)

Dear applicant,

Then as it is. ...............

But when I put my new file number to check e-cas It said that we are unable to find information that you put. I don't know what it means.
Hi Classic Beat,

Even for me the new number - the Application # Exxxxxxxxx (E followed by 9 digits - first 5 being 0's), is not working to check the e-CAS, whatever options you select from the list. But with the UCI number I could check the status by selecting the option of Client ID number. It's just showing the same as with the old File Number. And, as of now, the status is just the same - "CIO review complete..."

I am not sure with what Alphabet the new file number starts, or what the series will be in the 2nd AOR.

IF someone can update/clarify on this it would be helpful.

-RSK

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andamanhunk said:
Hi Classic Beat,

Even for me the new number - the Application # Exxxxxxxxx (E followed by 9 digits - first 5 being 0's), is not working to check the e-CAS, whatever options you select from the list. But with the UCI number I could check the status by selecting the option of Client ID number. It's just showing the same as with the old File Number. And, as of now, the status is just the same - "CIO review complete..."

I am not sure with what Alphabet the new file number starts, or what the series will be in the 2nd AOR.

IF someone can update/clarify on this it would be helpful.

-RSK

In my 2nd AOR there is file number start with B also. Does UCI number starts with alphabet B?

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No Classic! The UCI number is purely numeric and is of 8 digits. Also, under the UCI number and the Application number there is a bar code each, possibly for their own identification.

- RSK

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andamanhunk said:
No Classic! The UCI number is purely numeric and is of 8 digits. Also, under the UCI number and the Application number there is a bar code each, possibly for their own identification.

- RSK
I don't know in my 2nd AOR there is no BARCODE. I don't know whats happening !!!

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Classical_beat said:
I don't know in my 2nd AOR there is no BARCODE. I don't know whats happening !!!
Classic,

I think there is no need to panic. I believe it might differ from country to country. Not sure but possible. Why worry when you got the communication and a new number while others are actually still waiting for the same.

Even I am confused, but not worried. Let's hope for the best!!!

Hopefully someone more experienced or known about this topic will address it shortly. Let's wait and see...

-RSK

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andamanhunk said:
Classic,

I think there is no need to panic. I believe it might differ from country to country. Not sure but possible. Why worry when you got the communication and a new number while others are actually still waiting for the same.

Even I am confused, but not worried. Let's hope for the best!!!

Hopefully someone more experienced or known about this topic will address it shortly. Let's wait and see...

-RSK
Thanks andamanhunk for the nice message. Actually I'm worried because I have proceeded through a Consultancy firm. So I was thinking if they have done anything wrong. :-[

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Classical_beat said:
Thanks andamanhunk for the nice message. Actually I'm worried because I have proceeded through a Consultancy firm. So I was thinking if they have done anything wrong. :-[
I can understand your worries. But I suppose the consultancy you have opted for is a good and reputed firm. IF that is the case you shouldn't worry much.

Even we have proceeded thru a consultancy only but it is a very reputed and established firm. They guided us very well till the final day of sending the documentation.

I think it is pre-mature to worry whether the consultancy has done anything wrong etc...better to wait and see. When it has gone well all this along, I suppose and hope that everything else would go well henceforth too.

The main criteria in being successful here is being very very confident. Not just now, even after landing and after getting the PR you need to have hell a lot of confidence to settle in Canada successfully. This is the only mantra I believe.

So, instead of being worried so much, please be calm, confident and brave. Things will fall in line themselves.

-RSK

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andamanhunk said:
I can understand your worries. But I suppose the consultancy you have opted for is a good and reputed firm. IF that is the case you shouldn't worry much.

Even we have proceeded thru a consultancy only but it is a very reputed and established firm. They guided us very well till the final day of sending the documentation.

I think it is pre-mature to worry whether the consultancy has done anything wrong etc...better to wait and see. When it has gone well all this along, I suppose and hope that everything else would go well henceforth too.

The main criteria in being successful here is being very very confident. Not just now, even after landing and after getting the PR you need to have hell a lot of confidence to settle in Canada successfully. This is the only mantra I believe.

So, instead of being worried so much, please be calm, confident and brave. Things will fall in line themselves.

-RSK
Well said andamanhunk. Yes I should not be worried. Lets hope for the best.