VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
hinnajamal said:
where to download the form, Travel History
Check the link below. Take a Print of pages 9 & 10 for the Form.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37023.pdf

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
saki said:
Its with the checklist so if you download the checklist it comes in the end after the checklist and before the photo instruction form.

Cheerss
Saki
I have never traveled out of the country since last one decade and since the 18th Birthday. But my spouse has worked in UAE eight years ago, and we have attached the PCC of UAE. I think my status will be ''Never Traveled'' and his will be the same as filled in ''example portion''

But Saki, if i send the doc now, it may also delay the case by another one month, because my paper screening is being done, as i have not received the AOR.
what do u say

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
canada1234 said:
Check the link below. Take a Print of pages 9 & 10 for the Form.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37023.pdf
Thanks canada1234.
Has any body sent the form after submitting the final doc, and received the 2nd AOR? or without submitting the form, he/she has received the 2nd OR?

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
I have never traveled out of the country since last one decade and since the 18th Birthday. But my spouse has worked in UAE eight years ago, and we have attached the PCC of UAE. I think my status will be ''Never Traveled'' and his will be the same as filled in ''example portion''

But Saki, if i send the doc now, it may also delay the case by another one month, because my paper screening is being done, as i have not received the AOR.
what do u say
Why would it be delayed they will just add this additional document with your other document and this will be used when your status will be "in-process" as that is the time when they do the background/security checks.

INFO

Apr 8, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
28-02-2015
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
05-02-2017
here it is:

2. I have 7 years of experience in total out of which 2 years of experience is present in eligible NOC list, so can you guide me that am I eligible for complete 21 points or just 17 points?

3. While sending docs to VO now we need to send the new updated forms i.e. updated after 26th june or we need to send previous forms.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
INFO said:
here it is:

2. I have 7 years of experience in total out of which 2 years of experience is present in eligible NOC list, so can you guide me that am I eligible for complete 21 points or just 17 points?

If your other experience is from one the class A,B,O then you will get points for that. This is what i heard from others.

3. While sending docs to VO now we need to send the new updated forms i.e. updated after 26th june or we need to send previous forms.

If you have the copy of the form which you sent to CIC then sign those with the current date and send it. But if you dont have then just fill up the new ones there is not much difference.

Cheers
Saki

RAMMOO

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2012
Doc's Request.
police cleareance on 17-04-2013
Nomination.....
09-08-2012
AOR Received.
07-02-2013
Med's Request
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
11-04-2013
Dear Guys,

Now iam preparing all my docs to be send next week to london VO,but i do not know actually what to do,in the VO instruction they asking to send a photo copies of my initial application to CIO and the email from CIO ask me to fill the new applications.
what is the right to do in that case.
Shall i send both photo copy from the initial one and a new application whic is updated one.

Kindly for your advice.

roseapple08

Star Member
Jul 1, 2010
Visa Office......
Taipei
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2010
AOR Received.
07-10-2010
hello Saki,
I forgot to send my spouse's additional family information (IMM 5406). However, I was charged by CIO on Aug 24. Do you have any suggestion? Should I send it by "urgent" mail?
Regards,
Roseapple

ron2canada

Apr 25, 2010
Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2010
Doc's Request.
25-08-2010
AOR Received.
30-03-2011
File Transfer...
30-08-2010
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
Hi Guys!

I want to share good news. I just received my 1st AOR today. I'll be spending some time for the IELTS exam and gathering all the needed documents.

Goodluck to all April applicants!

Cheers,
ron2canada

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
2nd aor dated: 18 november2010
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
LAST WEEK OF APRIL APPLICANTS ARE GETTING AOR IN A SLOW MANNER FROM CIO........THE SPEED OF AOR REDUCED CONSIDERABLY AFTER 26 APRIL CASES ,,,,,

MoatazEissa

Apr 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-07-2010
RAMMOO said:
Dear Guys,

Now iam preparing all my docs to be send next week to london VO,but i do not know actually what to do,in the VO instruction they asking to send a photo copies of my initial application to CIO and the email from CIO ask me to fill the new applications.
what is the right to do in that case.
Shall i send both photo copy from the initial one and a new application whic is updated one.

Kindly for your advice.
Hi Ramoo,
You can send photocopies as long as there are no change at all in your circumestances, if there is any change then you have to modify the forms and highlight that modification in your cover letter. (Like : change of address, current job , newly born baby , ect....).
Also you can print them out again and sign by recent date. I think both will work. the most important thing is to highlight any modification in a cover letter if any so that the Visa officer can be aware of what and why you made a change.

BTW, which courrier you will be using ? . I used Fedex , they deliverd my application in 48 hours. I strongly recommend them.
Good Luck Ramoo and let me know how things will go with you :)

Moataz

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is something that we are not able to understand...some people missed some major fields in the application, even some forgot to attach some forms as well...but still the CC have been charged...thats really surprising situation or may be alarming....it seems to me that they are just checking Fee Payment Form as a 1st step to scrutinize the application and then at the later stage they will start reviewing full application thats why no one is getting AOR in May and even end april AORs are very slow while CC are being charged till 25th June... :-X :-X ??? :-\

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roseapple08 said:
hello Saki,
I forgot to send my spouse's additional family information (IMM 5406). However, I was charged by CIO on Aug 24. Do you have any suggestion? Should I send it by "urgent" mail?
Regards,
Roseapple
Hi,

I would suggest to send it ASAP because they can still return the application if they found out that form is missing so better send it now.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navali said:
There is something that we are not able to understand...some people missed some major fields in the application, even some forgot to attach some forms as well...but still the CC have been charged...thats really surprising situation or may be alarming....it seems to me that they are just checking Fee Payment Form as a 1st step to scrutinize the application and then at the later stage they will start reviewing full application thats why no one is getting AOR in May and even end april AORs are very slow while CC are being charged till 25th June... :-X :-X ??? :-\
What you said is very logical and i think this really what CIC is doing.

Jamesah

Star Member
Aug 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2010
Doc's Request.
05-11-2010
AOR Received.
30-09-2010
Med's Request
28-09-2011
Med's Done....
08-10-2011
Interview........
28-09-2011
Passport Req..
09-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2011
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello Guys,
I have a situation, I´ve been watching in all the forums, most of the people have a reference letter from the employer but it is basic information, but the Visa office requires specific information like Duties and Responsibilities which most of the people can´t have for several different reasons, me included, so my question is if it´s OK to send this additional letter by myself explaining that by company policy I´m unable to get a company letter with duties and responsibilities? Or what do you suggest?Can you share experiences?