+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<APRIL 2010 Applicants >>>>>>>

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
should nt be a problem since they did nt wrote part time either... they may ask this from your employers so prepare them well in advance to tackle such queries from VO.

navali said:
The letters says exactly as " Mr.xxxx worked in our company on contract basis from [Date] to [Date] with an annual salary of xxxxxx."{

It is not mentioned "Full Time" on the letter.. ???

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kulz_syan said:
HI Saki/ Mitali
I want to clarify one thing that college has written word contractual in my experience certificate as my job is on contract basis but i worked continuously for 2 and a half year and other experience in months.My total experience is near about 3 and a half year. My main concern is the word contractualon the experience certificate, Is this cause any problem in further processing
Hi Kulz,

I agree with Haral. It is desireable to have the number of hours mentioned in the reference letter. I think acccording to CIC website "Full time " would be equivalent to 35- 37.5hrs (Pl check). It does not matter if your work is on the basis of contract or permanent you should qualify the specified hours .

As Haral suggested it would be a good idea to inform your employers.

Mitali

spatel09

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
xxxx
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Need some information

Hi All

I want to know how long it will take for 2nd AOR once we sent all doc.
and also is 2nd AOR is final file No for immigration.

Can somebody reply me on this.

Thanks

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navali said:
saki,

If original Birth certificate is available, should we send original or notarized copy?

Also, will we get some of our originals (Nikah Nama, Birth Certificate) back from VO once processing is done?

Regards
Hi Navali,

This a VO specific question. You will definitely get back all your original documents after assessment.

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Need some information

spatel09 said:
Hi All

I want to know how long it will take for 2nd AOR once we sent all doc.
and also is 2nd AOR is final file No for immigration.

Can somebody reply me on this.

Thanks
Hi Spatel09,

This is VO specific ...some are quick and some take a while. You can check the Updated list for more information.

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navali said:
Mitali,

I got my letters after too much struggle from my both employers. The are dated 15 & 16 April respectively because I got the letters before sending my application to CIO make sure whether I am able get the letters. What should I do now as CIC is late on processing.....

Moreover, it is just mentioned "up to date" letters on VO checl list but nothing else about time line like PCC...plz guide
I agree Navali that there is no specific mention of exact time frame for an "up to date" reference letter. But assuming that applicants could collect documents before applying I would guess a 3 month period is justified (before applying to CIO).

But you could mention in your cover letter that you had started collecting the supporting documents before you applied for PR. If there is delay in the processing times at CIC and if they want updated Reference letters then I guess they would ask for an updated Reference letter later on.

Mitali

shiraz.nisar

Star Member
Mar 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
20-08-2010 (1st AOR)
AOR Received.
13-04-2011
Hi Mitali,

CHC will definitely return the originals, but have you or anyone else has information regarding when do CHC return original documents? And how do they return it? via courier or ordinary mail?

Has anyone come across a post from a senior where this information is mentioned?

-shiraz

mitali said:
Hi Navali,

This a VO specific question. You will definitely get back all your original documents after assessment.

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shiraz.nisar said:
Hi Mitali,

CHC will definitely return the originals, but have you or anyone else has information regarding when do CHC return original documents? And how do they return it? via courier or ordinary mail?

Has anyone come across a post from a senior where this information is mentioned?

-shiraz
Hi shiraz,

The best I could find is the VO checklist of Warsaw and it mentions that "originals will be sent back after processing" and means and mode is not mentioned. My guess is probably at some point after processing the applicant might get a request to send more details regarding the return of Originals. I will keep looking for more appropriate answer.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37059.pdf

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Shiraz and april applicants,

Below is the info I got from the Forum on how CHC handles to return the Originals.

Hope this helps.

Mitali

Started by migwelder, Message by albert_aloRelevance: 45.1%
Quote from: reyes888 on August 24, 2010, 10:06:27 am
question lang sa seniors at mga nakarecieved na ng visa , paano ba pag hiningi yung passport may papadala ba na letter thru mail or sa email mo malalaman and second question paano papadala yung visa with the passport thru mail ba or lbc or dhl . maraming salamat

hi reyes888.. it varies.. in our case, request was sent thru email.. i've heard from others that they received it via snail mail. sending of the passport is thru courier to:

Embassy of Canada, Visa Section / Unit B
Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1226
Philippines

Applicants may not deliver passports in person or via the drop-box in order to obtain their immigrant visas. passports with immigrant visa,Confirmation of Permanent Residence Form(s), and your original documents will be returned to you by COURIER COLLECT.

Thanks.

Started by hellovn, Message by hellovnRelevance: 47.4%
Hi All,

Today I receive a lot of stuffs from Singapore visa office:

1. medical forms
2. Right of PR fee
3. Canada police finger print

Interestingly, I also receive some of my original documents. They said that the other original documents will be returned to my soon. My question is: "Is it normal to receive original documents with medical forms?"

Thanks,

MoatazEissa

Apr 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-07-2010
mitali said:
I agree Navali that there is no specific mention of exact time frame for an "up to date" reference letter. But assuming that applicants could collect documents before applying I would guess a 3 month period is justified (before applying to CIO).

But you could mention in your cover letter that you had started collecting the supporting documents before you applied for PR. If there is delay in the processing times at CIC and if they want updated Reference letters then I guess they would ask for an updated Reference letter later on.

Mitali
Hi Mitali,

Just to confirm my understanding regarding your reply.
I have also started to gather my doc before sending initial application to CIO. My reference letter was issued on 15 March and my application was deliverd on 16 April (less than 3 month from application to CIO), then later i sent my full doc on 22 Aug as you know.
BTW , i found this piece of info on Canadavisa website ( I think David Cohen is experienced enough to provide accurate information)
He says "If the Applicant has some very good documents from the employer describing the position already, then getting Reference Letters, might NOT be necessary"

http://www.canadavisa.com/doc/ref.htm

So I think Me and Navali should be ok. Agreed ? :)

I really thank you again for all this effort.
God Bless you Mitali.

gavi

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

my docs were received at VO London and Signed for by : SAZZAD at LAMBETH - UK. Just want to find out if this location (LAMBETH) is correct?

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukh420 said:
Hi Saki,

How r u bro, have u finished with your application? Its very hard to wait

best of luck

Hi ,

Yeah i have finished it and send it to my lawyer last week on wednesday, he is reviewing it and will send it to London hopefully this week.

Cheers
saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MoatazEissa said:
Hi Saki,

I think you were supposed to send your full doc on Monday. I hope everything is going smooth with you.

Good Luck :)

Moataz
Hi Eissa,

Yeah i did send my application to my lawyer last week on wednesday and once he finished the review he will send it to London.

Cheers
saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navali said:
saki,

If original Birth certificate is available, should we send original or notarized copy?

Also, will we get some of our originals (Nikah Nama, Birth Certificate) back from VO once processing is done?

Regards
Hi,

To visa office send originals as it is stated in the checklist list, you will get all your orignals back with the landing forms once decision is made.

Cheers
saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
INFO said:
Thanks for the reply Saki, will really appreciate if you will look into 2nd and 3rd query as well.
Hi INFO,

Did i miss any of your query ? I cant find any other, if i didnt answer any just paste it again for me :)

Cheers
Saki