IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
28-02-2015
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
05-02-2017
Thanks for the reply Saki, will really appreciate if you will look into 2nd and 3rd query as well.

saki said:
Hi,

The orignals which you need to send are:
PCC, IELTS Result, Employment Experience Letter,Transcripts and your original Nikka Nama ( Marriage Certificate if you are married ) and plus the proof od funds statement from bank. For all other documents copies will be fine.

Cheers
Saki

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navali said:
Hi,

Can anyone on this forum who applied for FBI Clearance guide about time lines for shipment of the letter from FBI? How many days it take normally to reach the letter to you once it is posted by FBI by regular First Calss Mail ?
Hi Navali,

I Googled for First class mail (http://www.usps.com/customerservice/welcome.htm) but I could not see a timeline. So I called the Customer service and it seems that a First class mail delivery would take 7-10 business days. It also depends on which part of the country you are residing (I just asked for Pakistan).

Have you already mailed in your request for FBI cert? You could have a FEDEX account for yourself and that way you could track your package if you send a FEDEX envelope with your FBI request.

Mitali

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
Dear Saki/Mitali
I have attached the reference letter of my past employers with the dates of the past (then). Will there be any objection on it as why the reference letters are in the past dates?

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukh420 said:
Hi Mitali can u please update me

VO - Sydney (AUS) (Processing time - 80% cases finalised in 7 months)

NAME NOC 1stAOR F/Docs Sent F/Docs Recd Status 2ndAOR

sukh420 6241 22-JULY 23-AUG 23-AUG

thx
Done!

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
Dear Saki/Mitali
I have attached the reference letter of my past employers with the dates of the past (then). Will there be any objection on it as why the reference letters are in the past dates?
Hi Hinna,

The date on the reference should be current unless there is any problem to get one with current dates.

Mitali

kulz_syan

Jul 2, 2010
Ludhiana
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2010
AOR Received.
waiting
HI Saki/ Mitali
I want to clarify one thing that college has written word contractual in my experience certificate as my job is on contract basis but i worked continuously for 2 and a half year and other experience in months.My total experience is near about 3 and a half year. My main concern is the word contractualon the experience certificate, Is this cause any problem in further processing

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
mitali said:
Hi Hinna,

The date on the reference should be current unless there is any problem to get one with current dates.

Mitali
It was the old date with old experience letter but all the the requirements of the Visa Office

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
INFO said:
Thanks for the reply Saki, will really appreciate if you will look into 2nd and 3rd query as well.

Quote from: saki on August 24, 2010, 06:39:13 pm
Hi,

The orignals which you need to send are:
PCC, IELTS Result, Employment Experience Letter,Transcripts and your original Nikka Nama ( Marriage Certificate if you are married ) and plus the proof od funds statement from bank. For all other documents copies will be fine.

Cheers
Saki
saki,

If original Birth certificate is available, should we send original or notarized copy?

Also, will we get some of our originals (Nikah Nama, Birth Certificate) back from VO once processing is done?

Regards

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mitali said:
Hi Navali,

I Googled for First claa mail (http://www.usps.com/customerservice/welcome.htm) but I could not see a timeline. So I called the Customer service and it seems that a First class mail delivery would take 7-10 business days. It also depends on which part of the country you are residing (I just asked for Pakistan).

Have you already mailed in your request for FBI cert? You could have a FEDEX account for yourself and that way you could track your package if you send a FEDEX envelope with your FBI request.

Mitali
Hi Mitali,

Thanks a lot for your follow up on this and getting information....really great... u r just like an angel for us...+1 for u...

Mitali, I already sent my request 02 months back....today I called FBI to check its status and they told me that it has been successfully processed and has been sent to my given address by using the USPS First Class Mail yesterday.

On the application form, I opted for first class mail as I am in Dubai and here we dont have prepaid envelope option and we also can not get fedex account for personal use, its only for company purposes.

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kulz_syan said:
HI Saki/ Mitali
I want to clarify one thing that college has written word contractual in my experience certificate as my job is on contract basis but i worked continuously for 2 and a half year and other experience in months.My total experience is near about 3 and a half year. My main concern is the word contractualon the experience certificate, Is this cause any problem in further processing
Hi saki/Mitali,

I also have the same question. One of my employers also mentioned on the letter that I was working there "on contract basis". Will it cause any issue?

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mitali said:
Hi Hinna,

Mitali
Mitali,

I got my letters after too much struggle from my both employers. The are dated 15 & 16 April respectively because I got the letters before sending my application to CIO make sure whether I am able get the letters. What should I do now as CIC is late on processing.....

Moreover, it is just mentioned "up to date" letters on VO checl list but nothing else about time line like PCC...plz guide

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
being a contractual is nt a problem until and unless its not full time. if u r a full time employee under what ever status (permanent or contractual) under a specified NOC classification than the exp will count... Hope it helps...

kulz_syan said:
HI Saki/ Mitali

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haral said:
being a contractual is nt a problem until and unless its not full time. if u r a full time employee under what ever status (permanent or contractual) under a specified NOC classification than the exp will count... Hope it helps...
The letters says exactly as " Mr.xxxx worked in our company on contract basis from [Date] to [Date] with an annual salary of xxxxxx."{

It is not mentioned "Full Time" on the letter.. ???