01-2012
Interview........
[color=green]Waived[/color]
Passport Req..
03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-2012
LANDED..........
05-2012[img]http://factoryjoe.s3.amazonaws.com/emoticons/emoticon-0123-party.gif[/img]
saki said:
Hi,

To visa office send originals as it is stated in the checklist list, you will get all your orignals back with the landing forms once decision is made.

Cheers
saki
OOPS I have sent the notarized copy of my birth certificate ~~ not original

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukh420 said:
OOPS I have sent the notarized copy of my birth certificate ~~ not original
Check the checlist of Sydney office as different office has different requirement and this orignal birth certificate is for Pakitani Citizens only, so you might be alright just look at the checklist.

Cheers
saki

MoatazEissa

Apr 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-07-2010
saki said:
Hi Eissa,

Yeah i did send my application to my lawyer last week on wednesday and once he finished the review he will send it to London.

Cheers
saki
Good Luck Saki
Actually am surprised to know that you are you using immigration lawyer. You are very knowledgable.
anyhow all my best wishes :)

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MoatazEissa said:
Good Luck Saki
Actually am surprised to know that you are you using immigration lawyer. You are very knowledgable.
anyhow all my best wishes :)
All this knowledge came after i hired a lawyer hehe and my case was bit different not straightforward so didnt want to mess up anything thats why hired a lawyer who is in Canada. Thanks for the wishes and good luck to you too :)

Cheers
saki

sukh420

Apr 14, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (AUS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-2010
AOR Received.
07-2010
IELTS Request
07-2010
File Transfer...
07-2010
Med's Request
01-2012
Med's Done....
01-2012
Interview........
[color=green]Waived[/color]
Passport Req..
03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-2012
LANDED..........
05-2012[img]http://factoryjoe.s3.amazonaws.com/emoticons/emoticon-0123-party.gif[/img]
Thx Saki just checked it. Sydney office does not ask for original birth certificate. Thank god

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukh420 said:
Thx Saki just checked it. Sydney office does not ask for original birth certificate. Thank god
Thats good... you almost freaked out hehe

Cheers
Saki

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
Dear Saki,
Mitali has given the answer this question of mine.

I have attached the reference letter of my past employers with the dates of the past (then) with all the requirements including JD, annual salary, period of working, benefits etc. Will there be any objection on it as why the reference letters are in the past dates?

Do u think, the CHC can reject my case over this? can you take the expert opinion of your lawyer for me?

I am confused over, as i have not received my 2nd AOR yet?

Hinna

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mitali said:
I agree Navali that there is no specific mention of exact time frame for an "up to date" reference letter. But assuming that applicants could collect documents before applying I would guess a 3 month period is justified (before applying to CIO).
But you could mention in your cover letter that you had started collecting the supporting documents before you applied for PR. If there is delay in the processing times at CIC and if they want updated Reference letters then I guess they would ask for an updated Reference letter later on.

Mitali
So Mitali, I you get ur reference letters within a period of 3 months before sending application to CIO (not to VO), it will be fine. Do I understand ur statement Right? I got my letters 01 monthe prior to send my application to CIO (Letters dated mid April, Application to CIO in mid May)

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
Dear Saki,
Mitali has given the answer this question of mine.

I have attached the reference letter of my past employers with the dates of the past (then) with all the requirements including JD, annual salary, period of working, benefits etc. Will there be any objection on it as why the reference letters are in the past dates?

Do u think, the CHC can reject my case over this? can you take the expert opinion of your lawyer for me?

I am confused over, as i have not received my 2nd AOR yet?

Hinna
Hi Hinna,

They wont reject your cases on the base of this because its about the past employers not the current and i assume for the current employer you have send the reference letter with the current date right ? If CHC has any problem with the date they will call them to confirm it but they wont simply reject your case. I know its mentioned in the checklist to provide current reference letter but sometiems its very hard to get a new one from the past employers. You are perfectly fine dont worry you have mentioned all of the required things in the letter.

Cheers
Saki

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
saki said:
Hi Hinna,

They wont reject your cases on the base of this because its about the past employers not the current and i assume for the current employer you have send the reference letter with the current date right ? If CHC has any problem with the date they will call them to confirm it but they wont simply reject your case. I know its mentioned in the checklist to provide current reference letter but sometiems its very hard to get a new one from the past employers. You are perfectly fine dont worry you have mentioned all of the required things in the letter.

Cheers
Saki
ok thanks sir. My present employment letter is with the current date.

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
saki said:
You are fine hinna dont stress out relax :)

cheers
saki
Dear Saki,
what do u comment on those who have not sent their Travel History Form with their full application only because they followed the old checklist which was updated later.
Do u suggest them to send now after submitting the final application?

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
Dear Saki,
what do u comment on those who have not sent their Travel History Form with their full application only because they followed the old checklist which was updated later.
Do u suggest them to send now after submitting the final application?
Dear Hinna,

I think yesterday staralihaider found out that he didnt send it and i advised him to send it ASAP the reason is that it is included in the checklist and i am pretty sure visa officer will request for it at later stage and if they do it will just result in delay because then they will give you 30 days or something to submit the document and it will just delay your process. So its better to send it before they ask for it and sending another document wont delay anything but if you dont then it may delay the process later.Rest is upto the individuals what they think i am just here to help and advise others.

Cheers
Saki

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
saki said:
Dear Hinna,

I think yesterday staralihaider found out that he didnt send it and i advised him to send it ASAP the reason is that it is included in the checklist and i am pretty sure visa officer will request for it at later stage and if they do it will just result in delay because then they will give you 30 days or something to submit the document and it will just delay your process. So its better to send it before they ask for it and sending another document wont delay anything but if you dont then it may delay the process later.Rest is upto the individuals what they think i am just here to help and advise others.

Cheers
Saki
where to download the form, Travel History

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
where to download the form, Travel History
Its with the checklist so if you download the checklist it comes in the end after the checklist and before the photo instruction form.

Cheerss
Saki