Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
landed 24-May2015, Decision made 22-2-2019. Next Oath
it mean my case will be rejected I have not sent my ILETS score .
I sent my application on 19March 2010 but CIC recieved on 19th April.

Please comments, what will hapen with me , rejected or accepted?

STS2Canada

Apr 5, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
4131 &amp; 0112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
29-07-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (1st AOR CIO) ; 11-08-2010 (2nd AOR New Delhi)
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
04-08-2010 (E-case: Inprocess - Processing start on 08 Feb 2011)
Med's Request
09-06-2011
Passport Req..
09-06-2011
murtazaabbasi said:
it mean my case will be rejected I have not sent my ILETS score .
I sent my application on 19March 2010 but CIC recieved on 19th April.

Please comments, what will hapen with me , rejected or accepted?
Don't worry Murtazaabbasi. As per the checklist, we are not required to send any supporting documents for FSW1 application when sending the initial application to CIC. I am sure that people will get a chance to submit the IELTS at the local visa office. Let's hope for the best!
Regards,
STS

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
landed 24-May2015, Decision made 22-2-2019. Next Oath
I appriciate STS for moral support.
but why we are not cleared yet the real fact.
Why Canadian immigration has declare this change unclear?

sandhuhar

Apr 27, 2010
Yes, it is true that any applicant who has not submitted his Ielts result with the app to NS would be given a chance to provide the details.If they were to reject the application they would have clearly mentioned in the new rule that applicant must send the required document with the app.But no info is given , so lets hope for the best.

Joban99

Apr 6, 2010
Hi there,

Based on what I have read in other threads, this April 10 issue does not change the date of when the IELTS should be passed, it just encourages non native English speakers to take the IELTS exam. From what I understand, it states that IELTS should be passed on the 2nd stage of the application (CIC London) and not the 1st stage (CIC Nova Scotia).

Joban99

Apr 6, 2010
Hey there again, heres something I read from a senior member

Quote from: mbastudies on April 04, 2010, 09:03:15 am
Though I heard from some consultants that this new change does NOT necessitate sending IELTS results with the initial application, It just means that in case someone claims being proficient without his/her intention to take the test, the officer can reject him if he believes the applicant must take the language test, without giving him a second chance to take the test.
Seniors may comment better on this, though.

You are correct.

1. You don't send proof of English/French with the initial application to Nova Scotia
2. The press release refers to the second stage of the application. CIC/CHC will no longer give second chances to prove language ability. If a person whose first language is neither French/English decides to send proof of their language ability in a written statement, CIC/CHC will make the decision on what was submitted. They will no longer give a "second chance" asking the applicant to submit an IELTS/TEF result. They will be scored on what they have written and if it is not sufficient, they may get anywhere from 0 to 16 for first language ability.

Joban99

Apr 6, 2010
Heres a press release from cic about the April 10 issue. Sorry for the choppy posts, I tried posting all of this info in one post but for some reason I couldnt

http://www.canadavisa.com/cic-streamline-language-proficiency-ielts-100310.html

G

Gandasia

as of April 10, 2010, this option will no longer be provided to applicants. Language proficiency will be assessed solely on information the applicant has provided at the time of submission. It is therefore advisable that applicants submit conclusive proof of their language ability, such as IELTS test results, with their complete application.----this is the last part of the press release.

saleemjosh

Star Member
May 5, 2009
Dear Friends...

We all sent our applications during the end of march till april and our application were received from April 1st till 30th of april. (on different dates though)

I am requesting every one to let us know when ever you receive AOR and if your credit card gets deducted.

I am expecting that all April 2010 application should receive AORs by from now till end of June 2010. Because some of the March 2010 applications have received AORs within 3 weeks and some did not receive yet?.

they have charged some applicant's credit cards with in 3 weeks after receiving initial application but some were not charged yet?.

everything depends on how clearly we have filled up the forms and without mistakes (skill group and relevance to the skill group).
at the same time our supporting documents also should be clear, for example IELTS and Passport copies.

At last everything depends on OUR LUCK ALSO.

so i request all to inform others when any one receives AOR or when their credit cards get charged. It will be useful for others.

Good luck to all.

OKAGAB

Apr 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome,Italy
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2010
I agree with saleemjosh,
It will be good to keep each other informed on receiving AOR.

Good luck to everyone.

Bazigar

Apr 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Apr-2010
Doc's Request.
24-Jun-2010
Nomination.....
22-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
11-Mar-2011
IELTS Request
Already Attached
File Transfer...
25-Feb-2011
````````Still doubt rests in mind``````````````

Joban99 said:
Heres a press release from cic about the April 10 issue. Sorry for the choppy posts, I tried posting all of this info in one post but for some reason I couldnt

http://www.canadavisa.com/cic-streamline-language-proficiency-ielts-100310.html
The above link you provided does not break out by an official CIC site.....Did you see the same news or rule on CIC official site...if so please must intimate........

regards

mostafa_samiee

Star Member
Mar 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus, Syria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
It seems that its getting our turn little by little but I am concern about 2 things
1. I have payed the fee by my boss VISA card on 26 January 2010 and I dont know is it still chargeable.
2.My IELTS will be more than 1 year soon and I will probably send my docs to a local office when it is valid for 10 or 11 months but when I submit my initial application (on 6 of April) it was valid for more than 1 year. Shall I retake for another test or it is acceptable. (Some people say acceptable some people say not and I am confused)

Joban99

Apr 6, 2010
Bazigar said:
````````Still doubt rests in mind``````````````

The above link you provided does not break out by an official CIC site.....Did you see the same news or rule on CIC official site...if so please must intimate........

regards
Hi there,

Here's the press release from the CIC site. Hope this eases everyone's minds.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2010/ob166.asp

STS2Canada

Apr 5, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
4131 &amp; 0112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
29-07-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (1st AOR CIO) ; 11-08-2010 (2nd AOR New Delhi)
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
04-08-2010 (E-case: Inprocess - Processing start on 08 Feb 2011)
Med's Request
09-06-2011
Passport Req..
09-06-2011
As per OP6 updated on 01 April 2010, check page 37-38.

All applicants will get a chance to submit a copy of their IELTS scores to the local visa office.

For applicants who submitted their applications to CIO before April 10, if they don't submit the IELTS proof with the complete documentation to the local visa office, the local visa office will give them a second chance to submit a proof by requesting the results.

However, for applicants who submitted their applications to CIO on or after April 10, they get one chance to submit the IELTS results along with their full documentation to the local visa office. If the applicants choose not to send their IELTS results to the local visa office, the visa officer will not request for the IELTS result or give a second chance to submit the same.

So that clarifies finally that you DO NOT need to send a copy of IELTS results with your initial application to Nova Scotia. But applicants who submitted on or after April 10 need to send a copy of the results to the local visa office at the time of full documentation submission.

So relax! :)
And wishing the best to everyone!

Regards,
STS

kabayan

Apr 28, 2010
CANADA
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-20-2010
Doc's Request.
10-18-2010; 2nd(September 2014)
AOR Received.
1st 10-18-2010; 2nd(London VO) 06-16-2011
IELTS Request
10-29/30-2010
File Transfer...
May 2012
Med's Request
October 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
N/a
Passport Req..
21-Nov-2014 ADVO RCvD on 23-Nov-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Dec-2014
LANDED..........
Jan 2015
STS2Canada said:
As per OP6 updated on 01 April 2010, check page 37-38.

All applicants will get a chance to submit a copy of their IELTS scores to the local visa office.

For applicants who submitted their applications to CIO before April 10, if they don't submit the IELTS proof with the complete documentation to the local visa office, the local visa office will give them a second chance to submit a proof by requesting the results.

However, for applicants who submitted their applications to CIO on or after April 10, they get one chance to submit the IELTS results along with their full documentation to the local visa office. If the applicants choose not to send their IELTS results to the local visa office, the visa officer will not request for the IELTS result or give a second chance to submit the same.

So that clarifies finally that you DO NOT need to send a copy of IELTS results with your initial application to Nova Scotia. But applicants who submitted on or after April 10 need to send a copy of the results to the local visa office at the time of full documentation submission.

So relax! :)
And wishing the best to everyone!

Regards,
STS
thanks STS... hey Guys, don't panic...as long as we followed the guidelines issued by CIC at the time of application, then we are okay...think positive, because at this point, it won't help if we think negatively...i do feel the same amount of stress, but whenever I worry, i try to motivate myself to be busy with our "stuff". we just have to accept that once we submit our papers, it's out of our hands and there is nothing else we can do except wait and pray. hopefully, the debited cc's and the e-mailed aors would be part of the pleasant surprises in our life...

This forum is a good outlet to vent out your questions and frustrations, as well as get useful information and views from people who are like us and understand what we are going through...

take care y'all.... just a couple of weeks more and i think it'll be our turn... ;)