+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications filed through NS --> Buffalo (Filed from USA)

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OrangeC said:
Hi Garian,

Looks like we're in the same boat!

A clarification: Did you send them an experience letter from current employer, or did you send them the self-affidavit instead?
Experience Letter from current employer.

fiona

Sep 30, 2009
Hi, Mark,
Thank you very much for the information. It's very helpful.
Wish we all best luck!

MarkCan said:
First off, if the address does not change, you don't need to inform. These days medical requests are coming off faster. Expect the medical 2-3 months after "In Process". You can complete the medicals from your home country. After medicals (if everything is alright with medicals), you will await their response on "passport request". Once your passport has been stamped, you will have 1 year from the date of stamping on your passport to land in Canada. Hope this helps.

Mark

fiona

Sep 30, 2009
Thank you, professional 1.

Wish us all best of luck! I will post my updates here.

professional 1 said:
Hi fiona,

Your timeline might go faster than mine regarding to the time needed to change to In Process and get your medical request because Buffalo started speeding upr their procedures since March 2010.

Wish you the best of luck, and thanks for adding your information.

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
professional 1 said:
garian4u,

I completely understand your situation, and hope that Buffalo guys will be smart enough to deal with it taking in their consideration any negative effect might happen to you after their verification call.

I really wish you the best of luck.
Thanks pro1. I have a hunch that your PPR request will be sent in sometime this week.

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
garian4u said:
Thanks pro1. I have a hunch that your PPR request will be sent in sometime this week.

I hope so man, but unfortunatly i just checked again on Friday with the call center agent in Canada using my client ID number to see if the medical results were sent to Buffalo or not, and he told me that my file on their system does not show any medical results transfer yet.

canadacanada

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buff
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS:May,09
Doc's Request.
Buff:June, 09
AOR Received.
Sept, 09 From Buffalo
File Transfer...
April, 2010
Med's Request
May,2010
Med's Done....
May 25, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 22, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 28,2010
LANDED..........
July 23, 2010
Pro1 how did you get the client ID no. I really hope you all MAY, 1st n 2nd week medicals get PPR this week....

thanks

me2land

Aug 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank God I got my visa last friday. Buffalo received my passport on June 9th and send it back June 17th. The turnaround was faster than the 15 days they claim. I pray for all of you, my Buffalo buddies, to get your visas faster.

¬me2land

fiona

Sep 30, 2009
Friends,
I have another question regarding my application. Should I take IELTS test? I have got the file number from Buffalo. I submitted a letter to attest my Engilsh prficiency with my original application. (I thought I might get away with it since I have lived in U.S for 9 years :-[)

Now I am a little concerned with it. I wonder if I should get the IELTS done just in case they come back to question on my English proficiency or take the chance and wait.

I am leaving U.S. in a month. I just figure it might be better to get it done before I leave.

Thank you for any input.

Fiona

fiona said:
Thank you, professional 1.

Wish us all best of luck! I will post my updates here.

Honolulu

Jan 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25th 2009 ( at Sydney)
LANDED..........
December 29th
[size=10pt]CONGRATULATIONS [/size]me2land!!!!
FIRST IN OUR THREAD TO CROSS THE FINISH LINE !!!!!!
MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS BE FULFILLED IN CANADA AND MAY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY LIVE A HAPPY HEALTHY LIFE!!!!
;D

pooja123

Feb 20, 2010
fiona said:
Friends,
I have another question regarding my application. Should I take IELTS test? I have got the file number from Buffalo. I submitted a letter to attest my Engilsh prficiency with my original application. (I thought I might get away with it since I have lived in U.S for 9 years :-[)

Now I am a little concerned with it. I wonder if I should get the IELTS done just in case they come back to question on my English proficiency or take the chance and wait.

I am leaving U.S. in a month. I just figure it might be better to get it done before I leave.

Thank you for any input.

Fiona
Does anyone has idea how much time they give to submit ILETS while file is in process?

me2land

Aug 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Honolulu said:
[size=10pt]CONGRATULATIONS [/size]me2land!!!!
FIRST IN OUR THREAD TO CROSS THE FINISH LINE !!!!!!
MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS BE FULFILLED IN CANADA AND MAY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY LIVE A HAPPY HEALTHY LIFE!!!!
;D
Thanks Honolulu, you and pro1 are next in line.

¬m2l

jattu1980

Star Member
Mar 3, 2010
Fairfax, VA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
me2land said:
Thank God I got my visa last friday. Buffalo received my passport on June 9th and send it back June 17th. The turnaround was faster than the 15 days they claim. I pray for all of you, my Buffalo buddies, to get your visas faster.

¬me2land
Congratulations!!! Good luck for a new life in Canada.

balu0427

Dec 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
me2land said:
Hearty Congrats me2land... now i can see some light at the end of tunnel...