+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications filed through NS --> Buffalo (Filed from USA)

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadacanada said:
Pro1 how did you get the client ID no. I really hope you all MAY, 1st n 2nd week medicals get PPR this week....

thanks

The client ID number is given only for temporary residents of canada such as; international students, foriegn workers, visitors, inland refugee claimants...etc. It is written on the legal document given to them by CIC like study, work permits, visitor records...etc.

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
igtar said:
Professional, any word on your medical update yet? I bet you'll hear from them soon!

No, not yet. it did not reach one months yet since Ottawa received my results. This Friday will count one month since they got it.

MarkCan

Oct 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
April/May 2011
me2land said:
No, you sure don't want to drive 100 miles. I thought your doctor's office was closer like mine. I just had to drive 2 miles. My doctor is in Kansas.

¬m2l
Congrats for your visa success. The first one on the thread to get it. Keep us posted of any new developments - landing etc. Cheers. Mark

anne55

Feb 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-->> New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2010
Doc's Request.
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
13-10-2010
File Transfer...
26-10-2011
Med's Done....
26-04-2011>>advance
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
31-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2012
LANDED..........
23-02-2012 :)
professional1 and other seniors
Advice please....
Buffalo received my full documents last May 24 according to my post mail tracking number but until now my status in e-cas is still eligibility review finished in CIO Sydney. I was expecting that they should at least update ny status to "received by visa office"
Is my case normal? I'm just worried coz its almost a month now... ???

Anne55

room3

Feb 15, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anne55 said:
Advice please....
Buffalo received my full documents last May 24 according to my post mail tracking number but until now my status in e-cas is still eligibility review finished in CIO Sydney. I was expecting that they should at least update ny status to "received by visa office"

Anne55
hey anne55,
Unfortunately its normal.........

even I got my AOR after a month and couple days, I guess yo will be receiving AOR in mail very soon (most probably this week).

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anne55 said:
Advice please....

Anne55
Anne55, it is normal. It will take some more time for you to recieve an AOR from Buffalo. Within a week or 2 of that, your status will change to "Received by Visa Office". Although your documents have reached Buffalo, but they have not got a chance yet to open your package. Once, they open it and determine that everything is in order, then they will create the file number (AOR) for you

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anne55 said:
Advice please....

Anne55
As the guys mentioned above, it is normal, no need to worry at all.

Soon you will see the update in your status.

Good luck.

canadacanada

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buff
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS:May,09
Doc's Request.
Buff:June, 09
AOR Received.
Sept, 09 From Buffalo
File Transfer...
April, 2010
Med's Request
May,2010
Med's Done....
May 25, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 22, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 28,2010
LANDED..........
July 23, 2010
Hi everybody,

Its another day...wish you all good luck ....

Is there anybody else other than myself and bahaue whose file is transfered to Detroit....in March 10-April 2010, May 2010.

If yes please keep us posted ....

canadacanada

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buff
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS:May,09
Doc's Request.
Buff:June, 09
AOR Received.
Sept, 09 From Buffalo
File Transfer...
April, 2010
Med's Request
May,2010
Med's Done....
May 25, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 22, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 28,2010
LANDED..........
July 23, 2010
Hi Pro1,

Thanks for the reply. That means since i am in US i won't have any client ID. All i have is the file no. to refer....

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
Guys, I have an update. My status is 'In Process' and when I click on that, I see a line added there today - 'Medical results have been received'. :)

Ottawa has sent my medical results to NY visa office in less than 2 weeks. (2 weeks was the time the lady in Ottawa office told me. I was thinking of calling the NY office sometime in next week).

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
professional 1 - I know you were also in my status only, waiting for the medical results to be sent to your visa office. Did you check your status today? any update?

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pasi said:
professional 1 - I know you were also in my status only, waiting for the medical results to be sent to your visa office. Did you check your status today? any update?

Congratulations Pasi, it means that you will be getting your PPR sometime this week or next week. For me, there is no any update yet, my e-case did not change.

Wish you the best of luck.