+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications filed through NS --> Buffalo (Filed from USA)

canadacanada

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buff
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS:May,09
Doc's Request.
Buff:June, 09
AOR Received.
Sept, 09 From Buffalo
File Transfer...
April, 2010
Med's Request
May,2010
Med's Done....
May 25, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 22, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 28,2010
LANDED..........
July 23, 2010
Hi me2land,

congratulations on u'r success....wish you good luck....

i thought i was the first one to wish but i guess i didn't posted after i was done writing at the first time ,,,,bt anyways here it is hope everything goes better than expected here onwards..... wishing u happy landing...

Are you going land via air or land please share the exp. with us.

me2land

Aug 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks jattu & balu. You guys are going to be lucky - I think Buffalo processing got alot faster recently.

¬m2l

me2land

Aug 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks canadax2, I live in the middle of US so I will probably fly sometime in sept unless I decide to take my car. My visa is valid till apr-2011.

¬m2l

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
me2land said:
Thank God I got my visa last friday. Buffalo received my passport on June 9th and send it back June 17th. The turnaround was faster than the 15 days they claim. I pray for all of you, my Buffalo buddies, to get your visas faster.

¬me2land
Congratulations!

loveson

May 21, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-11- 2009
AOR Received.
05-05-2010
File Transfer...
10Oct12 to seattle
Med's Request
30Mar12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
02AUG12
me2land said:
Thank God I got my visa last friday. Buffalo received my passport on June 9th and send it back June 17th. The turnaround was faster than the 15 days they claim. I pray for all of you, my Buffalo buddies, to get your visas faster.

¬me2land
Congratulations! :D I am still "received by visa office" since 2AOR on May. Best wishes!

canadacanada

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buff
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS:May,09
Doc's Request.
Buff:June, 09
AOR Received.
Sept, 09 From Buffalo
File Transfer...
April, 2010
Med's Request
May,2010
Med's Done....
May 25, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 22, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 28,2010
LANDED..........
July 23, 2010
hi pro1,

where are u man? i m still waiting for u'r reply abt the client ID thing....please let me know

lovebb

Star Member
Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would appreciate if anyone can share your medical examination experience. I did mine on June 4 at Chicago. The whole procedure was very basic. It took me 2 hours at the clinic but during over 100 minutes they had me waited in different rooms for the blood collection and X-ray. Now, 17 days has gone, but the DMP hasn't signed off my medical report yet. I called their office many, many times. Everytime I was told by the secretary that "The doctor is busy and your report will be mailed in 2 days. Please call me tomorrow." I was mad about "call me tomorrow." I feel it's the doctor not Buffalo or Detroit that can be blamed to the unacceptable processing speed. I'm wondering if I can complain about the doctor to Detroit, my visa office.

me2land

Aug 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lovebb - you probably did get a good doctor. Mine took 40 minutes and promised me to send it in 3 days. When I called
them 3 days later it was already in the mail to Ottawa. I think you need to stop by his office and complain personally.

¬m2l

lovebb

Star Member
Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, me2land!

I don't think I want to drive another 100 miles to push the doctor. By the way, which doctor did you sign up for your examination? You are so lucky!

Lovebb

me2land

Aug 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No, you sure don't want to drive 100 miles. I thought your doctor's office was closer like mine. I just had to drive 2 miles. My doctor is in Kansas.

¬m2l

lovebb

Star Member
Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Another question is that after landing in Canada, I would like to come back to the US. What kind of visa should I apply for? What documents should I prepare for the visa application? I'm not a H1-B holder. Thank you!

corazon3

Star Member
May 27, 2010
lovebb said:
Another question is that after landing in Canada, I would like to come back to the US. What kind of visa should I apply for? What documents should I prepare for the visa application? I'm not a H1-B holder. Thank you!
What kind of visa do you have now?

I

igtar

My medical experience:

Overall it was pretty cool. Nice doctor and staff. I showed up in the office on time, checked in.
First step - Nurse called my name in a few minutes, asked me for my pictures, my passport, took a copy of the front page, put it in a folder with pictures and asked me to follow her. Weight, height, blood pressure, general questions about lifestyle, health history. Then I had my eyes checked, then urine test, then blood work. Very nice and professional, it took me about 45 minutes.
Second step – Doctor ask me a few questions about family medical history and took some notes – checked “NO” on the form. Then he glanced at the notes from the nurse and told me it looks fine. I was asked to lay down on the table and he checked my liver and my pulse (nothing weird at all like prostate exam was mentioned in some other postings). I signed two more forms, with my pictures on them. By then my urine test result were brought to the doctor, he looked at them and said ‘very good’. Then he put all the paperwork to the folder and told me that if there is problem with my blood work or X-ray he’d let me know. He gave me printed directions to X-ray facility, wished me luck and asked me if I have any questions.
Third step - X-ray was a piece of cake, they developed the film instantly and shared results with me. I was told that the film will be sent to the doctor via internal mail and then with entire package to Ottawa.

Overall it took me about 3 hours and $420.

I was told that they send results in Ottawa in 7-10 days from the visit. Another important piece of info I want to share is that from the doctor’s experience Detroit should have results in the system in 6 to 8 weeks from the day of exam. I thought that would be useful to share with all of you guys from timeline stand point. Good luck to you all!

Professional, any word on your medical update yet? I bet you’ll hear from them soon!

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
me2land said:

¬me2land

Congratulations me2land,

Wish you the best of luck in canada, you are the first one who got his visa recently in this thread, that is really great news.