+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications filed through NS --> Buffalo (Filed from USA)

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tamkah said:
Professional1,

Did you get any update from Buffalo office? Your timeline is similar to mine. Did you get any answer of your email from buffalo? I am wondering whether I should send an inquiry email to find out if they need anything else from me. Because I got medical and additional document request from Buffalo. I have already done medical on 25th May, 2010 and I sent the additional documents on 2nd June, 2010.

Thanks.

No, unfortunatly there is no update on my case, and Buffalo has not responded to my email inquiry since 2 weeks.

parulkrish

Oct 19, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 26,2010
AOR Received.
March 09,2010
File Transfer...
August 04/2010 to New York, IN process 30/08/10
Med's Request
November 8, 2010
Med's Done....
December 6, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Hi, Garian4u

Would you please tell me when did you send your application to CIO?

Thanks

Honolulu

Jan 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25th 2009 ( at Sydney)
LANDED..........
December 29th
Godspeed!
I am following you to Buffalo next week!!

USCAN

Jan 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
USCAN said:
Guys need some help here!!

My application transfered to New York Visa Office on April and they started reviewing on May. I have work experience from back home. But I have not heard anything from them yet. So I guess they are taking time to verify my employement record. Our country does not have canadian embassy. So how they gonna verify the employement record? Will they call the office or physically visit the office? I am so worried guys.

Does anyone know the New York visa office phone number other than ( 212-596-1783) and is this good idea to call the New York visa office just to know what's goin on?

Regards
Thanks guys

anne55

Feb 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-->> New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2010
Doc's Request.
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
13-10-2010
File Transfer...
26-10-2011
Med's Done....
26-04-2011>>advance
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
31-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2012
LANDED..........
23-02-2012 :)
All the best beauhoe and Honolulu!

Cheers! :D :D

Anne55
beauhoe said:
To all,
I am going to Detroit tomorrow and need prayers from you guys.
Cheers,

canadacanada

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buff
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS:May,09
Doc's Request.
Buff:June, 09
AOR Received.
Sept, 09 From Buffalo
File Transfer...
April, 2010
Med's Request
May,2010
Med's Done....
May 25, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 22, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 28,2010
LANDED..........
July 23, 2010
beauhoe said:
To all,
I am going to Detroit tomorrow and need prayers from you guys.
Cheers,
Best of Luck.

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
USCAN said:

My application transfered to New York Visa Office on April and they started reviewing on May. I have work experience from back home. But I have not heard anything from them yet. So I guess they are taking time to verify my employement record. Our country does not have canadian embassy. So how they gonna verify the employement record? Will they call the office or physically visit the office? I am so worried guys.

Did anyone know the New York visa office phone number other than ( 212-596-1783) and is this good idea to call the New York visa office just to know what's goin on?

Regards
Not sure how they would verify your employment. There are many countries which dont have a Canadian embassy. So there should be someother way that they do it. Regarding the phone number, I also dialled the same number you had given here. It gives you an automated reply. No use of it.

canada001

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
I just came up a question about the background check. Is it possible that CHC would hold their phone call verifications until they got medical results? If so, someone may be denied after the medical done?!? If for any reason that CHC couldn't verify your work experience, is it possible for you to get a chance to help CHC to get the missing information rather than being rejected immediately?

USCAN

Jan 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
USCAN said:

Did anyone know the New York visa office phone number other than ( 212-596-1783) and is this good idea to call the New York visa office just to know what's goin on?

Regards
@ Pasi Thanks a lot for your words and good luck for you future. If anyone know or have experience on this please drop your thoughts.

USCAN