+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications filed through NS --> Buffalo (Filed from USA)

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pasi said:
As per fedex tracking, my passport has reached NY visa office today morning. I need to start checking my return mail status from tomorrow.
I believe you would get it back in July itself. Don't forget us then and keep us posted about the next steps that you take. All the best

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
torontonian2010 said:
BRAVO GARIAN...
U CAN'T BEILEVE HOW HAPPY IAM FOR U...I KNEW THIS IS GONNA HAPPEN THIS WEEK FOR SURE...
CHEERS MATE HAVE GRT 1 N KEEP ME POSTED,
IAM STILL WAITING FOR THE ECAS TO CHANGE " IN PROCESS "
GOD KNOWS HOW LONG MORE HAVE TO WAIT...
TAKE CARE BUD !!!
Hey torontonian....... that's so nice of you. I sincerely wish that you get the birthday gift that you were looking for too. Trust in God.

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
loveson said:
Congrats!!!! so u had been waiting for around 3 months after second AOR to Inprocess? or Medical request? not a long time, good!!!! Hope mine will like yours. ;D ;D
Yes, 2.5 months from 2nd AOR to "In Process" and totally 3 months from 2nd AOR to medical request

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yarla7bh said:
Congrats Garian,

Could you please elaborate what is "pre-assessed" ? I noticed in your profile that you are pre-assessed.

Thanks
Yarla7bh,

Pre-assessed is nothing but assessed by CIO Nova Scotia.

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, here it goes again.....Seattle seems to break all rules. I managed to get an appointment only for the 19th of July. The fees are sky-high. USD 476 per person.... I just hope that it is worth it and that they send the results to Ottawa soon.

USCAN

Jan 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys need some help here!!

My application transfered to New York Visa Office on April and they started reviewing on May. I have work experience from back home. But I have not heard anything from them yet. So I guess they are taking time to verify my employement record. Our country does not have canadian embassy. So how they gonna verify the employement record? Will they call the office or physically visit the office? I am so worried guys.

Did anyone know the New York visa office phone number other than ( 212-596-1783) and is this good idea to call the New York visa office just to know what's goin on?

Regards

ahluwal

Mar 8, 2010
garian4u said:
Yes, 2.5 months from 2nd AOR to "In Process" and totally 3 months from 2nd AOR to medical request
Garian -

Did the status on eCAS change as well ? Or does it still say "In Process".

My timelines are very identical to yours and the online status says " Your application was reviewed and we started processing on May 20, 2010 ". Given all the requests for medical coming, I am expecting mine one very soon as well. If it only comes through mail, just wanted to see if eCAS status changes as well. Thoughts please..

Yarla7bh

Sep 12, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 22, 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 23, 2009
AOR Received.
May 06, 2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
Aug 04, 2010. NY
Med's Request
Oct 26, 2010
Med's Done....
Dec 09, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
garian4u said:
Yarla7bh,

Pre-assessed is nothing but assessed by CIO Nova Scotia.
Thanks Garian for clarifying.

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
garian4u said:
I believe you would get it back in July itself. Don't forget us then and keep us posted about the next steps that you take. All the best
How could I forget our friends in this forum. After completing my landing procedures, I am going to be in US only. I will keep track of this forum and our friends here. Cant afford to miss you guys.

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
garian4u said:
Well, here it goes again.....Seattle seems to break all rules. I managed to get an appointment only for the 19th of July. The fees are sky-high. USD 476 per person.... I just hope that it is worth it and that they send the results to Ottawa soon.
Medical fees is almost the same all over US. I paid $420. But I was able to secure an appointment in 5 days. Hope your DMP sends your results properly. Again, we dont have much to do here except to just get this done quickly.

tamkah

Jun 11, 2010
Congrats Garian. All the best for your next step.
Congrats Pasi.

Professional1,

Did you get any update from Buffalo office? Your timeline is similar to mine. Did you get any answer of your email from buffalo? I am wondering whether I should send an inquiry email to find out if they need anything else from me. Because I got medical and additional document request from Buffalo. I have already done medical on 25th May, 2010 and I sent the additional documents on 2nd June, 2010.

Thanks.