+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications filed through NS --> Buffalo (Filed from USA)

jattu1980

Star Member
Mar 3, 2010
Fairfax, VA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
First of all...
CONGRATULATIONS to Pasi, Grain4u, Canadacanada, Me2land, WaitingForPR_09, beauhoe, Honolulu and others who got their PPR and medicals. Feels good to see all these months of waiting and dilemma finally yielding results.

I got my medicals done on the 23rd June. Here in Virginia, there are only 4 DMPs, but I was able to get an appointment a week after I got the medical request. The doctor was very nice and professional and did a thorough physical checkup. They told me that all medicals including mine and other applicants will be mass FEDEX'ed on July 6th. Then, they will provide me the tracking number for it.

In the meanwhile, I sent the medical receipts and Cashiers Check for RPRF to NY Consulate on the 24th and it was received there on the 25th. So now, I will be waiting for the medicals to be mailed out to Ottawa and then followup a week later, somewhere mid July. Judging by the movement of other fellow FSW'ers on this forum, something by mid August for PPR seems to be a good bet.

Honolulu

Jan 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25th 2009 ( at Sydney)
LANDED..........
December 29th
Cheers Jattu!
All looking good so far!

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This week is gonna be a sleepy week to Buffalo, it is a very long weekend. July 1 is a holiday and July 5 as well, many IOs might take the day off on Friday to travel to canada, and spend the long weekend with their families there (5 days).

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
professional 1 said:
This week is gonna be a sleepy week to Buffalo, it is a very long weekend. July 1 is a holiday and July 5 as well, many IOs might take the day off on Friday to travel to canada, and spend the long weekend with their families there (5 days).
ok, in that case, we should also forget our worries about our status and progress and enjoy this long week.. :)

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pasi said:
ok, in that case, we should also forget our worries about our status and progress and enjoy this long week.. :)

I am not worried because i am depending on god, the issue is that everyday goes by, my tuition fees deadline date gets closer, which is very expensive and is gonna affect the proof of funds for me, that is why i pray to god everyday that Buffalo sends me the PPR before the deadline of my tuition fees. Any holiday or long weekend is an undesirable delay regarding my situation.

anne55

Feb 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-->> New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2010
Doc's Request.
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
13-10-2010
File Transfer...
26-10-2011
Med's Done....
26-04-2011>>advance
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
31-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2012
LANDED..........
23-02-2012 :)
Godspeed pro1!
You will get it soon! ;)

Anne55
professional 1 said:
I am not worried because i am depending on god, the issue is that everyday goes by, my tuition fees deadline date gets closer, which is very expensive and is gonna affect the proof of funds for me, that is why i pray to god everyday that Buffalo sends me the PPR before the deadline of my tuition fees. Any holiday or long weekend is an undesirable delay regarding my situation.

WaitingForPR_09

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
January 2011
Medical was done today. Nothing specific.... blood & urine sample were collected, general questions that doctor's usually asked and lastly chest x ray was taken. I was told by my DMP that she will send the results by next monday to Ottawa via UPS and she will provide the tracking number.

Pasi said:
Good luck !

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
professional 1 said:
oops .. sorry man.. I didnt know your situation. let us hope you ll get it soon.

aries9811

Jun 6, 2009
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 27, 2010
Doc's Request.
March 17,2010 --> Documents Recieved @VO April 2,2010
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
Second AOR 1st May 2010
IELTS Request
March 17,2010
File Transfer...
Nov 2, 2011
Med's Request
Jan 26,2012
Med's Done....
Received @Ottawa Feb 17,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
No File transfer nothing...it's been more than 2 Months Since I got my Second AOR from Buffalo ,NY..

What is going on......!!!! Can some one suggest smthg..???

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jattu1980 said:
First of all...
CONGRATULATIONS to Pasi, Grain4u, Canadacanada, Me2land, WaitingForPR_09, beauhoe, Honolulu and others who got their PPR and medicals. Feels good to see all these months of waiting and dilemma finally yielding results.

I got my medicals done on the 23rd June. Here in Virginia, there are only 4 DMPs, but I was able to get an appointment a week after I got the medical request. The doctor was very nice and professional and did a thorough physical checkup. They told me that all medicals including mine and other applicants will be mass FEDEX'ed on July 6th. Then, they will provide me the tracking number for it.

In the meanwhile, I sent the medical receipts and Cashiers Check for RPRF to NY Consulate on the 24th and it was received there on the 25th. So now, I will be waiting for the medicals to be mailed out to Ottawa and then followup a week later, somewhere mid July. Judging by the movement of other fellow FSW'ers on this forum, something by mid August for PPR seems to be a good bet.
Same to you! Your case looks prominent.
Cheers

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
professional 1 said:
When is your tuition fees' deadline? Please let's know so we can pray together for you. No worries my friend your ppr will come before the deadline.

canadacanada

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buff
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS:May,09
Doc's Request.
Buff:June, 09
AOR Received.
Sept, 09 From Buffalo
File Transfer...
April, 2010
Med's Request
May,2010
Med's Done....
May 25, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 22, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 28,2010
LANDED..........
July 23, 2010
beauhoe said:
When is your tuition fees' deadline? Please let's know so we can pray together for you. I am certain that your ppr will come before the deadline.
Like visa office, i believe you can delay your payment on tuition fee as well...as far as i understand. I am certainly praying for you and if you are not aware then just my 2c..you can opt for installment option..like in US i believe you can do 3 or 2 installment...not sure it varies by the university. Hope Canadian University have that option...you know you can have a honest discussion with you international adviser...
I had some good exp with different ppl by just doing that....Like i said its my 2c..

lovebb

Star Member
Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello there! I have a quick question. Do I need to send my medical receipt to Detroit, my consulate office?