+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications filed through NS --> Buffalo (Filed from USA)

lovebb

Star Member
Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MarkCan said:
How did you notify them of the tracking number? Email or through fax?

Mark
Fax. I fax both receipt and the tracking record to VO, and email them again ( just in case they didn't see the fax).

MarkCan

Oct 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
April/May 2011
lovebb said:
Fax. I fax both receipt and the tracking record to VO, and email them again ( just in case they didn't see the fax).
Can you please provide me with the email address at which you sent them the tracking #? Thanks

Mark

lovebb

Star Member
Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MarkCan said:
I think this is a good point -- I will send my medical receipt with the RPRF even though it is not mentioned in my letter, like Pasi's.

Mark
Hi Mark,

I just feel all of us might drive VO crazy, but we have become crazy, too, being bothered by our applications. LOL

lovebb

Star Member
Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MarkCan said:
Can you please provide me with the email address at which you sent them the tracking #? Thanks

Mark
Is your VO Detroit, too? There you go:

Immigration and Visas - 3
Canadian Consulate General/ Consulat général du Canada 600 Renaissance Centre, Suite 1100 Detroit, Michigan 48243-1798
Phone: (313) 567-2085
|Fax: (313) 567-2125
E-mail: detroit-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

MarkCan

Oct 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
April/May 2011
lovebb said:
Is your VO Detroit, too? There you go:

Immigration and Visas - 3
Canadian Consulate General/ Consulat général du Canada 600 Renaissance Centre, Suite 1100 Detroit, Michigan 48243-1798
Phone: (313) 567-2085
|Fax: (313) 567-2125
E-mail: detroit-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
Oh mine is Buffalo. I didn't realize you are filing from Detriot. But thanks anyway pal. And yes, you are right. Every step is a huge hurdle that needs to be crossed. Drives some folks nuts.

Mark

me2land

Aug 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pasi said:
I am not sure if it is optional. I had it mentioned in the medical request letter that I got. It said I need to send the medical receipt clearly showing the DMP registration and the RPRF. I would advice you to read through your letter completely to make sure you dont miss anything.
I never sent any medical receipt and already got my visa couple of weeks ago.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/buffalo-did-it-again-yes-aagaya-t45191.0.html;msg324023#msg324023

¬m2l

lovebb

Star Member
Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Mark,

Could you list your timeline here? You had too many posts and I couldn't figure out where I should get from. Thanks!

MarkCan

Oct 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
April/May 2011
lovebb said:
Hey Mark,

Could you list your timeline here? You had too many posts and I couldn't figure out where I should get from. Thanks!
It is similar to yours in all aspects (just one day here and there) except second AOR which I received in April. In fact, our medicals too have reached Ottawa on the same day.

Mark

jattu1980

Star Member
Mar 3, 2010
Fairfax, VA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovebb said:
I read my medical instruction again and again but couldn't find anything about sending the receipt to VO. Anyway, I faxed them already. Also, I'm thinking if it's possible that only those who have to take care of RPRF are required to send the receipt. I paid RPRF when I filed the application to Sydney. So, this time they didn't ask me to do that.
Well, that is weird. FYI, here is the cover letter I got:

1. A letter which says 'Further processing of your immigration application requires the following documents and/or information to be submitted to our office as soon as possible. We strongly encourage you to submit these documents in one package, whenever possible, to the Canadian Consulate General in New York. All documents have to be submitted by mail. We do not accept documents by email. Be sure to quote your file number on all the documents you submit to the Consulate.'

- You will find medical instructions enclosed. Proceed immediately with the medical examination & ensure that the Designated Medical Practitioner (DMP) you have chosen is in the DMP list. Please submit legible copies of the receipt from the DMP office to us as soon as possible as evidence that you have complied with the medical exam requirement. The receipt from the DMP should clearly indicate the DMP's complete name. Visit our website for the lsit of DMPs. (website link)

- The following processing fees are outstanding: Right of Permanent Residence Fee. Please visit our website for specific instructions regarding fee payments. (website link)

And the usual timeline of 60 days is mentioned below these points stating that failing to comply and send the medicals/documents within this timeline will cause the application to be assessed on the basis of information already on file.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovebb said:
I read my medical instruction again and again but couldn't find anything about sending the receipt to VO. Anyway, I faxed them already. Also, I'm thinking if it's possible that only those who have to take care of RPRF are required to send the receipt. I paid RPRF when I filed the application to Sydney. So, this time they didn't ask me to do that.
Not in your section A (medical), you should find it in a separate letter maybe your AOR.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovebb said:
Next time don't fax and email, CIC will appreciate it if you could fax or email.
Cheers,