Passport Req..
26/07/2011 / 06/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
19/01/2012
LANDED..........
INSHA ALLAH BY APRIL 2012!!!
anil04_10 said:
Dear Ash bhai

RPRF is usually encased after they get the confirmation from all divisions/ departments / corners :) ... including medicals ..that you are fit for PR ...BUT again it depends on VO to VO, when they feel that it is NOW safe to deposit the RPRF into their bank. So chill ....it will be done with time .... or just try to compare with other applicants from same VO .... :)

Cheers, Anil
thnx anil.....feels good to have u back......all the best to you :D

regards
ash

sethi104

Mar 11, 2009
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2010
Doc's Request.
29-12-2010
AOR Received.
1st 10-03-2011, 2nd 06/04/2011
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
04-04-2011
Med's Request
03-10-2011
Med's Done....
08-10-2011
Interview........
God Knows
Passport Req..
03-10-2011 SENT ON 10-10-2011 RPRF Encashed 27th Oct. DM oN 6TH Nov.
VISA ISSUED...
03/11/2011
LANDED..........
yea It is same RBVO...

siddharth27012004 said:
good morning,
is your ecas showing the same RBVO, cuz mine is.
regards
sid

C

CANADA/AUSTRALIA

ash ali said:

regards
ash
ash ali said:

regards
ash
hi my visa office is also Sydney, Australia and and my all dates are also close matching with your dates so i can tel you my RPRF got encased in 20 days after i send them all the documents and at that time medical wasn't done. today my address got disappear form my E cas so i am hopping that i will get some news form visa office. i am following your information from so long thank you

Silent

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
a_sherbeeny said:
******Good news from London VO******

Thank God , Finally my ECAS has become In Process. It says:

We received your application for permanent residence on September 14, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on January 6, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on July 12, 2011.

My address is gone though.

Plz update my info,Hopefully we get our medicals soon

Regards
Ahmed
Congratulations Ahmed. :)

Silent

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
punter said:
This seems almost impossible but BUFFALO IS WORKING!!!!!!
Just received medicals in postal mail :) :) :)
Thank you all for your continued support! I would be insane by now if not for this forum!!!
BIG THANKS!!!
Congratulations for receiving medicals. It seems buffalo is moving now. ;)

nazafarin

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto
hi mates
my address has Disapeared finally:p :p :p :p I had stopped checking my e-case since last week.... right now i found out that my address disappeared ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D..... is it possible that I go to the next step?!!!( I mean " in processing" step) 8) 8) 8) 8)
pray for me :( :( :(

pinkfloyd

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2011
File Transfer...
-In Process - 01-06-2011
Med's Request
25 June 2012
Med's Done....
17 July 2012 ..... Recieved by VO on - 31 July 2012......Medical Recieved Line on ecas - 16 Aug 2012
Passport Req..
-PPR1 - 3rd Jan 2013, PPR2 - 1st Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-by March 2013
Need some opinion

Hi all,
I need some opinion from you all. I applied for FSW in the first week of March 2011 and my status got 'in process' on 1st of June 2011. Now after my status got 'in process', I happen to come across this forum in which i saw someone mentioning the refusal of 'student visa'. I got a little confused and looked at the copy of my immigration forms that I had filled and to my horror there WAS actually a clause in which you have to mention if your visa has been refused before but in that clause the word 'student' was not mentioned.

I talked to my immigration consultant who has in fact been very helpful throughout my process. Since I never mentioned my student visa refusal, obviously he also didnt find out. I was refused a student visa to Australia due to shortage of funds and then after that I went to UK for my Post Graduate studies.

coming back to the clause, my consultant told me not to get upset as this was something which was overlooked. I sent in a cover letter to VO London along with the corrected form. I trust my consultant but i need opinion from some of you who are senior in this forum.

My question is that since my process has been very fast uptill now, will it slow down and will it effect my credibility? this was purely a mistake from my end and im kind of upset about it.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Azr said:
Hi everyone
i m from Pakistan. i m gathering my documents these days in order to apply.. but i have a confusion.it is clearly written
on the top of the visa office specific instructions (IMM 7023) that
(Do not send originals unless otherwise stated. Send notarized photocopies of all documents except the police certificates, which must be originals. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.)
but under the heading of "IDENTITY AND CIVIL STATUS DOCUMENTS" it is written that send original birth certificates, original marriage certificate. similary under "EDUCATION/TRAINING/QUALIFICATIONS" part it is mentioned that send original transcripts of all degrees in auniversity sealed envelopes.
can any body explain these things to me. plz guid me wt to do. and wt does the word notarized document mean ...attested..or something else .waiting for ur guidance. thanx
The instructions said: 'Do not send originals unless otherwise stated'. SO send exactly what has been otherwise indicated under Checklist 2 and Checklist 6. Whiles some VOs request notarized copies of identity and civil docs, others like yours, request originals. All VOs however requests ORIGINALS of the ff: IELTS, WORK EXPERIENCE, POLICE CLEARANCE, TRANSCRIPTS IN UNIVERSITY SEALED ENVELOPES ...Notarized means someone has to compare the original and the duplicate and confirm they are the same. The qualified persons to do that include a notary public, magistrate, judge, commissioner of oaths....Mandie

Advance123

Oct 30, 2010
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
31.12.2012. Citizen: 2017-09-08
pinkfloyd said:
Need some opinion

Hi all,
I need some opinion from you all. I applied for FSW in the first week of March 2011 and my status got 'in process' on 1st of June 2011. Now after my status got 'in process', I happen to come across this forum in which i saw someone mentioning the refusal of 'student visa'. I got a little confused and looked at the copy of my immigration forms that I had filled and to my horror there WAS actually a clause in which you have to mention if your visa has been refused before but in that clause the word 'student' was not mentioned.

I talked to my immigration consultant who has in fact been very helpful throughout my process. Since I never mentioned my student visa refusal, obviously he also didnt find out. I was refused a student visa to Australia due to shortage of funds and then after that I went to UK for my Post Graduate studies.

coming back to the clause, my consultant told me not to get upset as this was something which was overlooked. I sent in a cover letter to VO London along with the corrected form. I trust my consultant but i need opinion from some of you who are senior in this forum.

My question is that since my process has been very fast uptill now, will it slow down and will it effect my credibility? this was purely a mistake from my end and im kind of upset about it.
My fear is that you are duplicating effort. The VO likes to deal with one person at any giving time.

Who is representing you? Yourself or your representative?

If you don not need your representative, let the VO know. I had the same problem as well but my lawyer discovered the error and it was put right.

I think you should have instructed your consultant to forward the update.

As for trusting anyone, the onus lies with the VO handling your case. Some are compassionate and some are not but I don't believe your omission should cause any fundamental problems. They may even ask you to send in an updated Schedule 1 and IMM008 form.

Calm down and wait for the next set of instructions.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
pinkfloyd said:
Need some opinion

Hi all,

I think as long as you inform the visa office before they themselves spot it, you should be fine.

The key is that you appear to be honest to them and not in any way hiding anything. As long as you included your file number on the letter they should match this up to the case and the visa officer (who if you are in process will be in the midst of sorting the background document checks) can match this up with your file.

Since the only reason for the student visa was financial, as long as you have submitted adequate proof of funding with your FSW applicationI think all will be ok.

Did you submit at least 6 months bank statements with your FSW proof of funding? If not they may ask for further statements in light of your previous history of lack of funds, but as long as that can be sorted I don't think it will have any negative impact on your application.

Best of luck,
Wayne.

pinkfloyd

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2011
File Transfer...
-In Process - 01-06-2011
Med's Request
25 June 2012
Med's Done....
17 July 2012 ..... Recieved by VO on - 31 July 2012......Medical Recieved Line on ecas - 16 Aug 2012
Passport Req..
-PPR1 - 3rd Jan 2013, PPR2 - 1st Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-by March 2013
Thanks Wayne and Advance123.........yeah I have already submitted the corrected schedule 1 form......and I do have adequate funds in my Bank......even if they ask for an updated statement, that shouldn't be a problem at all.....
Thank you guys and all the best to all.....lets hope the VO london keeps up with pace.....

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
nazafarin said:
hi mates
my address has Disapeared finally:p :p :p :p I had stopped checking my e-case since last week.... right now i found out that my address disappeared ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D..... is it possible that I go to the next step?!!!( I mean " in processing" step) 8) 8) 8) 8)
pray for me :( :( :(
lol...surely :D

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
thanks Wayne for the logical reply :)

guys i had committed mistakes in my form which i noticed recently just about one or two typing errors...but just come to think of it friends, did anybody else did the same mistake as i did?? how visa officers react at our typing errors, n those are just there coz of negligence and not to mislead them :( as we have already provided proofs and transcipts and everything. to err is human and dont they face these types of typos in thier day to day work? and they themselves do it :( too

replies are awaited
sonir
:'( :'( :'(

babu2005

Jul 19, 2010
sydney
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
recieved 13/09/2010
Doc's Request.
send all documents
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
yes 5th january 2011
IELTS Request
send original
File Transfer...
yes
Med's Request
24th june but got it 13 nt july
Med's Done....
n/a
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
n/a
LANDED..........
n/a
hi all,

pls update my my status. got medical and landing fee request dated on 14 th june and lawyer got 12 th july.

thanks
babu 2005