Congrats

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manush said:
Hi,

Please guide me which pharmacist I have to entioned in my form as per following duties.

• Participate in basic research for the development of new drugs.
• Maintain stock of the pharmaceutical supplies.
• Test new drug products for stability & to determine their absorption, distribution and elimination pattern.
• Responsible of Dispensing of various pharmaceutical products like tablets, suspensions, capsule or granules, aerosols to the patient and the dose administration of the same to the patients.
• Co-ordinate clinical investigations of new drug.
• Responsible for over all monitoring of the patient after enrollment to the completion of the drug product.
• Complete accountability of the pharmaceutical product after completion of the patient administration of the drug.

I mentioned as clinical pharmacist in my last rejected file, whithout provided my referance letters.

Can I change it as Industrial pharmacist ?? because in offer letter it is mentioned as reserach associate, Executive QA.
Please guide me
Hi Manush, this is quite a combination of roles you have here. Most of the duties are that of an industrial pharmacist, other than the dispensing directly to patients bit. (I have never heard of an industrial research pharmacist dispensing drugs so please let me know if you have a unique position.)

I'm going to have to assume that you gathered this experience in 2 different jobs probably with 2 different employers. Anyway, I suggest you apply as 'Pharmacist' since this would include all kinds; retail, industrial, hospital etc. However, in your reference letters mention your exact duties as per the role in a certain period of time. For example, if you were an industrial pharmacist for a year, prepare a reference letter for that time period mentioning your duties in that position. Similarly, make a separate letter for retail pharmacist duties. All the best.

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
@ Manush,

Check your PM.

Regards
Mayank

Manush said:
Hi,

Please guide me which pharmacist I have to entioned in my form as per following duties.

• Participate in basic research for the development of new drugs.
• Maintain stock of the pharmaceutical supplies.
• Test new drug products for stability & to determine their absorption, distribution and elimination pattern.
• Responsible of Dispensing of various pharmaceutical products like tablets, suspensions, capsule or granules, aerosols to the patient and the dose administration of the same to the patients.
• Co-ordinate clinical investigations of new drug.
• Responsible for over all monitoring of the patient after enrollment to the completion of the drug product.
• Complete accountability of the pharmaceutical product after completion of the patient administration of the drug.

I mentioned as clinical pharmacist in my last rejected file, whithout provided my referance letters.

Can I change it as Industrial pharmacist ?? because in offer letter it is mentioned as reserach associate, Executive QA.
Please guide me

Manush

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wenstumped said:
Hi Manush, this is quite a combination of roles you have here. Most of the duties are that of an industrial pharmacist, other than the dispensing directly to patients bit. (I have never heard of an industrial research pharmacist dispensing drugs so please let me know if you have a unique position.)

I'm going to have to assume that you gathered this experience in 2 different jobs probably with 2 different employers. Anyway, I suggest you apply as 'Pharmacist' since this would include all kinds; retail, industrial, hospital etc. However, in your reference letters mention your exact duties as per the role in a certain period of time. For example, if you were an industrial pharmacist for a year, prepare a reference letter for that time period mentioning your duties in that position. Similarly, make a separate letter for retail pharmacist duties. All the best.
Thanks for your guidance.

But all these duties are mentioned in same referance letters, I am confusing that what I should mention in Scadule 3 form? Clinical pharmacist or Industrial Pharmacist ?? I mentioned Clinical Pharmacist in my last Application which I got Rejection due to did not provide referance letters.
I am having experiance in Clinical Research Industry.
So I am assuming that you suggesting me to mention as Pharmacist..???
Am I right??

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
Bman said:
My dear brothers and sisters, I have just received my medical request
Hey hey hey.
Congrats bro.
Best wishes.

Shalom

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manush said:
Thanks for your guidance.

But all these duties are mentioned in same referance letters, I am confusing that what I should mention in Scadule 3 form? Clinical pharmacist or Industrial Pharmacist ?? I mentioned Clinical Pharmacist in my last Application which I got Rejection due to did not provide referance letters.
I am having experiance in Clinical Research Industry.
So I am assuming that you suggesting me to mention as Pharmacist..???
Am I right??
Yes Manush, please mention 'Pharmacist'. To be on the safe side though, I'd suggest you get 2 separate reference letters for your duties as a retail pharmacist and industrial pharmacist. As I mentioned before, it is almost unheard of for an industrial pharmacist to be dispensing medicines to patients unless it is in some kind of clinical trial (even in this case it is not technically dispensing medicine).

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
ambersabarabia said:
hi can you kkindly tell me the fax no. of london visa office and also suggest that can i make a query regarding my application since my application was forwarded to london vo on 29 may since rhen i have not recieved any response from them.
regards
Hi,

This is London VO fax: 0207 258 6333 (44207 258 6333 if outside the UK).
I will suggest its too early to query the status of your application since it got to London May 29.
Some have been there since Jan/Feb although all cases are not the same.

Best wishes.

anshuman

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2014
canadestin said:
ANY FEB APPLICANT'S STATUS CHANGED TO "IN PROCESS' ?
no dear me also waiting for the same... ???

praying for all, may we recieve MR soon :)

sethi104

Mar 11, 2009
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2010
Doc's Request.
29-12-2010
AOR Received.
1st 10-03-2011, 2nd 06/04/2011
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
04-04-2011
Med's Request
03-10-2011
Med's Done....
08-10-2011
Interview........
God Knows
Passport Req..
03-10-2011 SENT ON 10-10-2011 RPRF Encashed 27th Oct. DM oN 6TH Nov.
VISA ISSUED...
03/11/2011
LANDED..........
OKKKK

Sidharth we both r on same boat. Yea seniors guide us for further proceedings....

siddharth27012004 said:
GUYS,
My address disappeared from the ecas change. I have been under RBVO status since 103 days. Sethi104 address also disappered today. We both have FSW cat 2 applicants, hope things thurn out positive for both of us. Need your opinion on this issues as we both have AEO case waiting to be scrutinised.
thx
sid

Advance123

Oct 30, 2010
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
31.12.2012. Citizen: 2017-09-08
Humannamuh said:
I don't get it, man!

Up London VO or Up London VO's?

;)
Just "Up London VO."

It's like saying "Your're top of the charts London VO."

Thinking of it now, I see where you are coming from. I wasn't insulting them.

Congratulations.

Advance123

Oct 30, 2010
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Cappuccino said:
A British colloquialism, simply an expression of patriotism. Such as "Up the British!" etc. Probably stems from the "V" for victory years of Winston Churchill ;)

Wayne.
Didn't read this before responding. Thanks for setting things right.

Advance123

Oct 30, 2010
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Humannamuh said:
Yes Wayne, I know! Like Up The Irons, you know, for Iron Maiden.

I was just trying to be funny! :D
Got your joke.

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Wayne, could you please post the email address from which you received the PPRs, I want to add it to my 'safe list' just in case. If you don't want to post it publicly for any reason, could you please PM it to me. Thanks!

ambersabarabia

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
Shalom1 said:
Hi,

This is London VO fax: 0207 258 6333 (44207 258 6333 if outside the UK).
I will suggest its too early to query the status of your application since it got to London May 29.
Some have been there since Jan/Feb although all cases are not the same.

Best wishes.
thanks for your advice you are right i must wait, actually i was worried because till now i have not got any correspondence from london vo .
thanks
regards