09.02.2011, In Process 11.08.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
03.07.2012, additional meds 15.08.2012, Meds on Ecas 25.08.2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by Allah's will :)
Moori said:
Thx basmalahh a lot :) Prayers for your office to be working fast as soon as possible and all the frustrations here end up with positive PR in the shortest period ever. I realy have not expected cairo office to be working that fast on the hand specially when it was very wel known to be the slowest in the world when you look at processing time and applications in que from before 2008. Even in the post feb 2008 system, they are still on the latest times. So hopefuly we see something positive this time from their side. I already have a file since november 2007 and up till now I have no clue about it. Just as I submitted the simple application and paid the fee, no change so far. I hope this format means easier processing and faster finalization and you are proven right by paper work ;)

My regards, Amr
Oh, you have already waited long enough ( & we are already restless though our application is just a few months old) Sometimes I can't imagine how I would be feeling if I had been waiting for years!! People who waited for years seem heros to me.. :)

Hope your long wait ends soon by a lovely visa in your passport :)

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recieved by M.KRSWZDA on 12-10-2010, Payment BD
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
09.02.2011, In Process 11.08.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
03.07.2012, additional meds 15.08.2012, Meds on Ecas 25.08.2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by Allah's will :)
Cappuccino said:
Hi guys - I have a lot of family matters to take care of over the next few days, so I am probably going to be quite scarce on the forum, so please excuse me if I am unable to reply to some thread posts or PMs.

Gratz to all recent PER/2nd AOR/MR/PPR receivers!

Wayne.
So polite of you Wayne,
don't worry about the forum..
just take care of yourself & try to overcome your grief..

Jalna

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/11/2010
AOR Received.
18/02/2011
Med's Request
12/04/2011
Med's Done....
03/05/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09/06/2011
VISA ISSUED...
21/06/2011
Hi Wayne, I am sorry for your loss. No worries. Everything will be fine. My grandpa passed away just before I sent out my application for Canadian immigration. It hurt a lot. Although it is still pain thinking about that, I do feel much better now and has realized how important my family is in my life and I should love them more.
Time is a great healer.

BTW, I just checked my status, it has changed to Received by Visa Office.
Could someone update it for me please?
Thanks.

rfpa

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-11-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with app.
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
25/05/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
20/06/2011
Med's Done....
06/07/2011
Passport Req..
12/10/2011
VISA ISSUED...
30/11/2011
LANDED..........
In June 28, 2012
canada_future said:
I have Received PER ;D ;D ;D

Guys....

I Just checked my email and PER was there :D
Please update my details.

PER dated : 10 march 2011

BD cashed : 10 Jan 2011
That's great! Congratulations!

I haven't received mine yet and from what I see I don't think that is good news... CC was encashed on November 23. :/ It's now almost 4 months... :(

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
katyspring said:
Sorry for your loss wayne. :'( May she rest in peace.

Well, procedural unfairness seems pretty frustrating to you,I know. Just think why? Isn't it because you are living in a free country and at least have always had the right to protest unfairness without being immediately labled and placed behind bars? You are lucky man! Will be able to live your safe and secure life until you are given the PR .

Thinking this way might help you feel relaxed and happy that you are not among a great great number of awaiting applicants who are facing not only unfairness but also cruelty each and every minute,who are in constant fears for their lives and even if they are granted the chance to set themselves free,they will always have this excrutiating pain deep inside their hearts as to what is going to happen to their loved ones back home.

I am truly happy that you will never feel what I'm talking about in the exact agonizing way that it is. And sadly it is there;a REAL nightmare; very true and deeply devastating.

So,come on pal, enjoy your good enough moments in your fair enough homeland in hopes of better ones. And London will wake up finally !!! Hopefully!! ;)
Very true! :(

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
Cur-Rozen said:
I wrote to VO for some details and received promt reply (the next day). They just highlighted in my letter questions and answered each of it!!! Very pleased with such attitude :)

Here it is:

In response to your email inquiry of 9 March 2011, please see below for the answers to your specific questions.
Kind regards,
Immigration Section

-----Original Message-----
Sent: March 9, 2011 12:39 PM
To: BUCST (IMMIGRATION)
Subject: Re: ------

Dear officer,

I would like to clarify minor issues with your request for workbook.

- Should I write my file number on the envelope? Which one to write:
B05----, E00---- or UCI -----?
Please ensure that any correspondence you have with our office includes at least one of the numbers you mention.

- Can I include newly received Police Clearance Certificate for me and my husband as it was not included in the initial package of documents (was not required to be included at that time)?
You may send any supporting documentation to our office at any time, including the new police clearance certificates. On receipt, they will be attached to your file for review by the visa officer.

- I cannot check my status electronically (e-cas). Is there some problem with my application in the system? I have tried all 3 numbers given.
It is likely that there is an error in the system. Please note that your file is still in a queue for review. We will communicate with you next steps.

- How long will it take to receive a medical request?
Our current processing deadline has been increased to six months before an application is seen by an officer. You can anticipate receiving medical instructions within the next month.

- Will be requested passports along with medical request or later?
Passports are only requested for successful applicants at the end of the process, once all eligibility and admissibility requirements are met.

I hope it was usefull for somebody ;D
We plan to send the package on monday (waiting for some additional documents to be ready to send)
Hey, does that mean we can send the police clearance certificates to the VO, if they are available with us and if we have a file number?

canadal0ve

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 January 2011
AOR Received.
PER 1 April 2011 and AOR 26 April 2011
File Transfer...
18 April 2011
Med's Request
8 January 2013 via email
Med's Done....
12 January 2013
Passport Req..
19-04-2013 rcvd on 30-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Dear all,
I just recieve an email from CIC , it mentioned:

Our finance unit advises there is an issue with the payment submitted for your processing fees. Please contact the financial institution to which you made the payment in order to rectify the situation. Please be aware your file has been removed from processing pending resolution of the payment issue.

??? :-[ , i donot know what to do ? is it a negative thing or i need to clear my payment , please advice

Regards

Canada love

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
now you are back where you started

canadal0ve said:
Dear all,

Our finance unit advises there is an issue with the payment submitted for your processing fees. Please contact the financial institution to which you made the payment in order to rectify the situation. Please be aware your file has been removed from processing pending resolution of the payment issue.

??? :-[ , i donot know what to do ? is it a negative thing or i need to clear my payment , please advice

Regards

Canada love

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
canada_future said:
I have Received PER ;D ;D ;D
Guys....
I Just checked my email and PER was there :D
Please update my details.
PER dated : 10 march 2011
BD cashed : 10 Jan 2011
Congrats :)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Help007 is the CHC london Applicant got Reply .

Last month, my brother Ecase start showing Decision made before medical. As from most of the post, we got the the idea that it is a rejection. Today, nearly after one month, we send email to CHC London. We received the following reply.

" Your application has simply been transferred to our new computer system (GCMS) and your new file number is E***********. The decision shows as being made, because your old file had to be closed when transferred to the new system.

trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/668316723/any-idea-about-gcms-new-system

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
canadal0ve said:
Dear all,

Regards

What you need to do immediately is go to the bank or whoever supplied your fee payment. Find out why your fees are not able to be cashed. Perhaps they have put a block on them. You are extremely lucky that you are being given notice and the opportunity to sort out the problem. Good Luck.

mpatel6

Dec 29, 2010
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2010
AOR Received.
PER - 1st Feb'11, 2nd AOR - waiting
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Waiting
bindu.allam said:
Congrats! Whats your ECAS status now?
Thanks buddy. It shows "Received by Visa Office' .

maplecan

Nov 25, 2010
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
31-3-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
28-2-2011
Med's Request
13-5-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-5-2011
Dear wayne,

I am sorry to hear this news. your family needs your support at this time and our prayers are with you and your family

maplecan

SatishMan

Star Member
Dec 5, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application ( Notarized Copy ), IELTS & PCC origional
AOR Received.
25-11-10 ( PER ) 2nd AOR 25-02-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
6 June 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
6 June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27 Sept 2011
Hi wayne

I am heartly sorry to hear abt ur grant. We all are with u.