Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just wondering where is shareen?? Are you still busy with the medicals?? I hope it went fine.

Waiting for you to share your experience :)

- Grasshopper

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
canvid said:
Hi Indra,
Im 3112 based applicant (chennai born) married to a srilankan.., currently living in colombo (on Resident Visa).. We filed through an agent in Oct 2010 and my husband's CC got charged on 22-Nov-2011; but yet to receive PER. All docs inclusive of PCC & IELTS were given initially.
The agent is saying no PER recived yet, but since last 3 weeks i do see Nov applicants posting "PER recieved" and even Dec\Jan applicants have started posting too..
Its bit worring me now.. wondering why the delay is....
I would be delighted if you could give some insights into this please..
my advance thanks to you !
canvid..3112..
Hey Canvid,

So, looks like there is some miss-communication here, no wonder because, a consultant is involved here :p :p. I suggest you to please use the below case specific form and ask CIO, what happened to your application. Mention them that the application was submitted in October and you have not heard from them ever since. Let's see what the reply is. I am sure they sent some communication out(Hopefully PER) already and that was missed?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/csu.asp

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
Grasshopper said:
Today I received my 2nd AOR. It is dated 18th Feb. The envelop was delivered by one of my neighbor. It seems the postman dropped it in his postbox by mistake couple of days back. And I have been checking my postbox several times a day.
Since MR/RPRF/PPR request was through a registered post, it was hand delivered by postman at my door. This is dated 3rd March which is 15 days after the 2nd AOR.
People with 2nd AOR in hand should be expecting MR/PPRF/PPR request anytime soon.
Good luck all. Special wishes for London / Buffalo VOs.
- Grasshopper
wow :eek: You don't care about the AOR, do you;)? One thing we are sure of is an AOR from ND VO can be missed in a lot of ways, or it might just take for ever to reach us. Also the ECAS is not accurate as we see.

Only thing we are sure of is that once the hurdles(BC) is over, we will receive the medicals :) in hand!

So far, only Uncertain has reported to have had a employment verification call from the ND VO, out of the 13 Medical requests issued by them.

Guys, another important thing i wanted to let you all know about. I went to my bank today to take a BD for our UK PCC applications, and asked the manager if they would disclose my current balance to the consulate or High commission upon request.

She replied, they will NOT disclose any such info to a third person via email or phone. BUT, the visa offices and consulates around the world actually have some other arrangement with the banks for this purpose. They will not call or email to verify this. They have some online forms to request for the funds verification and this is done @ the head office level.

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

Grasshopper

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
indira_prab said:
wow :eek: You don't care about the AOR, do you;)? One thing we are sure of is an AOR from ND VO can be missed in a lot of ways, or it might just take for ever to reach us. Also the ECAS is not accurate as we see.

Only thing we are sure of is that once the hurdles(BC) is over, we will receive the medicals :) in hand!

So far, only Uncertain has reported to have had a employment verification call from the ND VO, out of the 13 Medical requests issued by them.

Guys, another important thing i wanted to let you all know about. I went to my bank today to take a BD for our UK PCC applications, and asked the manager if they would disclose my current balance to the consulate or High commission upon request.

She replied, they will NOT disclose any such info to a third person via email or phone. BUT, the visa offices and consulates around the world actually have some other arrangement with the banks for this purpose. They will not call or email to verify this. They have some online forms to request for the funds verification and this is done @ the head office level.

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.
I din't care much about it after I got MR. But yes, it is good to have it in hand (Atleast the recipt).

Regarding the POF verification, that's an important piece of information you shared. I though there is no way bank is going to disclose personal information of their client to a third part.

- Grasshopper

Grasshopper

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
***This question is for all ND VO applicants who got MR/PPRF/PPR***

On the first page of the letter they asked us to submit the Passport, where as on the third page they mentioned that they will inform us when do we need to submit the passport.

This is confusing !! :-\ Did someone contact ND VO regarding this? What are you guys plan to do for this (Send / wait for another request from them)?

- Grasshopper

thebeast184

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App
AOR Received.
FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted w App
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2013
Cappuccino said:
Oh yeah, and my gran just died.

Wayne.
Wayne,

My most sincere condolences!

Rod

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
indira_prab said:

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.
I'd like to see them try that here in the UK. They'd be breaking the Data Protection Act so hard you'd never get all the pieces up..... ;)

Wayne.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Cay_sha said:
Today i've sent a letter (by registered mail) to my VO asking for the change of my mailing address (from address of my consultant's office in Canada to my address in Poland) and for adding to my app second e-mail.

Can you imagine that my consultant informed me that medicals are sent from Ottawa so it's better not to change the mailing address (i asked becouse i know that there is sertain time to do medicals and letter from Poland to Canada goes for like a month)...Luckily, i asked my VO where are medicals sent from and they told me that from VO (Warsaw in my case). From now VO will sent any correspondance to my address and e-mails to me and my consultant...

Why, oh why consultants are doing such things???

P.S.Wayne, i'm very sorry for your lost :(
seems like your consultant is playing foul with you. I think,It's time to withdarw/cancel the appointment of your representative. you have option to cancel his appointment by sending IMM 5476 form to your VO and this way you can ensure all correspondence from your VO sent to your address only.

hope2011

Star Member
Jan 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, latest update, today Beijing VO starts sending ME requests to 626 applicants!

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
indira_prab said:
Thanks,
Indira Prabhakaran.
Indira,
The VO's will verify somethings but not all. They will have to believe some info we submit on its face value and POF is one of them. That is the reason they want it in originals. If they are in doubt aboutr some wrong doing or some fudge, they will ask us to submit more info but i agree with Wayne, they will be breaching several laws if they go to the bank and check behind the acount holders bank.

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
hope2011 said:
Guys, latest update, today Beijing VO starts sending ME requests to 626 applicants!
Great news. So one more VO on track. London, London, London, where r u?

JasonBourne

Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
PER dated Feb 16, 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
March 14, 2011 (In Process on Aug. 31, 2011)
Med's Request
Sept. 1, 2011
Med's Done....
Sept. 30, 2011 (Meds sent by the DMP on Oct. 7, 2011)
Interview........
Done on Aug 25, 2011
Passport Req..
Sept. 1, 2011 (Sent on Oct. 11th, 2011)
VISA ISSUED...
Issued on Dec. 12th, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed on Aug. 16th, 2012
May be Uncertain can throw some light on this.....

Uncertain,

Did you have any complications (job duties not exactly matching etc) with your employment or anything other content for that matter -- which might have prompted them to do the verifications?

Your reply could give other candidates a heads up.

indira_prab said:

Indira Prabhakaran.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
One of our post June applicants named "Envioza" is currently in tokyo,Japan.
i hope he is safe.

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
snow100 said:
Amr,many thanks for your swift reply and for your precious time, :) :) but I can see that they didn't mention anything about police certificate, or is it because you have already submitted them?

Thanks again for your time,and best of luck for the remaining process :)
[/qu

Well well well, I have the same concern that they did not ask for the PCC in the letter though I did not submit it with my intial application. However the day before they sent me the letter, I got a call from the embassy asking me to submit the pcc along with the medicals when I get the letter they are sending. What happened with me is kind of diferent than most of the cases I heard of. Hope its good not bad :)

Any time Snow100 ;)

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.