File Transfer...
16th Feb
Med's Request
2nd March
Med's Done....
11th March
Passport Req..
2nd March, submitted 16th March, old passports submitted 4th June
Certified Dentist??? Never heard of any un-certified dentist... I am a BDS having work experience of more than 10 years and my application is filed under NOC 3113.

BTW apologies or not u must think twice before raising doubts about someone's qualification. I doubt yours now but i will not raise the question to you and obviously don't expect you to tell me ur qualification whether certified or not

yukon said:
Apologize for this direct question, but are you a certified Dentist?
What exactly is your qualification?

It might be probable that CIO, Sydney is unable to assess some applications based on the complete document submission & therefore they are transferring the application to the respective Visa Office for a more pertinent assessment.

Does your work profile resemble any of the old NOC's? 3111, 3112 ??

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
always+ve said:
Certified Dentist??? Never heard of any un-certified dentist... I am a BDS having work experience of more than 10 years and my application is filed under NOC 3113.

BTW apologies or not u must think twice before raising doubts about someone's qualification. I doubt yours now but i will not raise the question to you and obviously don't expect you to tell me ur qualification whether certified or not
I am not doubting your qualifications !! Pls. nothing like that... I am just trying to put 2 & 2 to find the probable cause for this e-mail that ND VO has sent you.

Sorry once again. It's your call now.....

always+ve

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Aug
Doc's Request.
With Appln
AOR Received.
23rd Nov
IELTS Request
with Appl
File Transfer...
16th Feb
Med's Request
2nd March
Med's Done....
11th March
Passport Req..
2nd March, submitted 16th March, old passports submitted 4th June
Its OK. I can understand everyone here is going through a state of dillema and such mails from CHC adds fuel to the fire. Chill 8)

Regards
yukon said:
I am not doubting your qualifications !! Pls. nothing like that... I am just trying to put 2 & 2 to find the probable cause for this e-mail that ND VO has sent you.

Sorry once again. It's your call now.....

mchowdhury

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
I think this is a serious matter when multiple applicants from 2 different VO gets similar replies of submitting docs within 120 days. I am almost having panic attack after reading this, feeling really really tensed...evenif its the VOs mistake, they might just reject our applications if nothing is sent within the timeline that they are claiming they infromed us! I know there would be ways for us to question their decision later and get our files through later, but that will cause us a lot of unnecessary pain.

I want to thank both of you (always+ and Ziaul) for sharing the information and will earnestly request us to keep us updated on any further response you get from the VO.

btw, I had myself requested for my status update in mid December, no response to that from the VO so far. I am really worried!
:(

JPMA

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
AOR Received.
PER received 11-03-11
hello! can you add me in the list?

NOC CODE- 7265
VISA OFFICE- MANILA
RECEIVED BY CIO- DEC. 30, 2010
METHOD OF PAYMENT- CC
CHARGED- JAN. 13, 2011
POLICE CLEARANCE SENT WITH APPLICATION

JasonBourne

Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
PER dated Feb 16, 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
March 14, 2011 (In Process on Aug. 31, 2011)
Med's Request
Sept. 1, 2011
Med's Done....
Sept. 30, 2011 (Meds sent by the DMP on Oct. 7, 2011)
Interview........
Done on Aug 25, 2011
Passport Req..
Sept. 1, 2011 (Sent on Oct. 11th, 2011)
VISA ISSUED...
Issued on Dec. 12th, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed on Aug. 16th, 2012
Hey Wayne,

Please add my details too.

Name - JasonBourne
NOC - 1122
Visa Office - N/Delhi
Application received by CIO - 25/Oct/10
Payment method - CC
CC/BD encashed - 01/Nov/10
Police Certificate req - Not Yet Sent

Thanks,
JasonBourne

Vrachar

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2010
AOR Received.
CIO PER: 03-03-2011
File Transfer...
VO Vienna: 25-03-2011
Med's Request
21-04-2011
Med's Done....
06-05-2011
Passport Req..
09-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
19-07-2011
LANDED..........
22-10-2011
Hi Wayne.

Could you add my details, please?

Name: Vrachar
NOC: 3131
VO: Vienna
Application received by CIO: 07-Dec-2010
Payment method: CC
CC encashed: 09-Dec-2010
Police Certificate req: Sent with app

Thank you.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Ok JPMA and JasonBourne I added you both to the spreadsheet :)

Wayne.

Dr.Alex

Star Member
Aug 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2010
AOR Received.
24-11-2010 & 2nd AOR 21-02-2011
Guys, anyone from the people who received PER can check his status online OR had been contacted by his VO OR VO contacted his employers?

regards.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Dr.Alex said:
Guys, anyone from the people who received PER can check his status online OR had been contacted by his VO OR VO contacted his employers?

regards.
My wife has confirmed that her employer says they haven't yet been contacted. As far as I am aware most of May/June applicants can't even check their status online, so it will likely be a long time before we can, if at all. CIC seem to be abandoning the system for new applicants.

I (spouse, not pa) have had a minor change of employment circumstances in that my company has been bought by a French-Canadian company and technically I now work for them. My duties have not changed but I am thinking of emailing the visa office towards the end of this month when they hopefully will have my paper file to inform them of this minor change, and hopefully we can get an idea what's going on.

Wayne.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
always+ve said:
Just want to add and clarify one more thing. I am not the first applicant who has received this kind of a reply. There is one more guy from ND VO and one from Singapore VO who have received a similar reply. Also the fact that they are sending this email only after we inquire with them.

What i would suggest that all of us who have received the PER send an email to them to enquire about the case. I suppose, obviously do not wish, that all of us will get a similar kind of reply i mean "EXACT WORDINGS" and then all of us will have to seek clarifications from them regarding the new rule. This will definitely shake up CIC and it is in the interest of all of us that we get together to make the CHC and CIC realise the goof up.

This is my suggestion and the reason being...had i not inquired and waited, my application would be rejected... so its better we inquire during the time period of 120 days and i assume that the first PER were received by 23/11/10 so for all of us the 120 days expires on 23/3/11
I think it's a mistake made by VO. U r the one who made the enquiry and the VO replied. The usual process is VO send applicants email at first and require them to send all those docs. But it didn't happen. They just replyed you the same email format that was created for Pre-june 2010 applicants.

mchowdhury

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
Cappuccino said:
My wife has confirmed that her employer says they haven't yet been contacted. As far as I am aware most of May/June applicants can't even check their status online, so it will likely be a long time before we can, if at all. CIC seem to be abandoning the system for new applicants.

I (spouse, not pa) have had a minor change of employment circumstances in that my company has been bought by a French-Canadian company and technically I now work for them. My duties have not changed but I am thinking of emailing the visa office towards the end of this month when they hopefully will have my paper file to inform them of this minor change, and hopefully we can get an idea what's going on.

Wayne.
what do you think of the recent communications of 2-3 members with VO regarding the need to send docs to VO within 120 days (like old rule applicants needed to do)? Its almost 50 days since we received our PER and no news at all....the VOs dont even bother to respond to case specific queries.

Sweet_Mary

Jan 12, 2011
Pippin said:
Hi Mary: I would expect VO could find out when and where anyone has traveled when doing their security checks. I doubt they would go into this much detail at the CIO level...what do others think? If this is the case, you would have a golden opportunity to send your VO an explanatory cover letter with updated travel history when they give you PER and file number.
Thanks Pippin for your fast response, i want to know if the VO have the power to know ?
Can any help me in the following case:

I have submitted my application and documents a month ago and my CC was charged but i have a huge concern because in the background section of the application, i have mentioned that i had traveled abroad 10 years ago for a certain period. The journey was just for a few months and i even can't remember when exactly i traveled and for how long but two days ago i found my old passport and knew from it that the dates which i have mentioned for my journey were wrong. So is that a problem when the CIO or VO assess my application ? Do the VO have the power to know from my country authorities that i traveled abroad & when ??

Thanks and i will appreciate your reply.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
mchowdhury said:
what do you think of the recent communications of 2-3 members with VO regarding the need to send docs to VO within 120 days (like old rule applicants needed to do)? Its almost 50 days since we received our PER and no news at all....the VOs dont even bother to respond to case specific queries.
A lot of May/June 2010 that have submitted supporting documents to their specific VOs have not received the 2nd AOR, as applicable to pre June 2010. I think some of are worrying too much over this piece of confusion from the VO ND, etc, letter. The PER we received is quite explicit, as I read from my letter, ''Your application will be forwarded to the visa office in Accra for further processing.'', and then it goes further;
''Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.''
In the AOR letter to pre-June 2010 applicants, it is also very explicit, that the applicant should forward same application and all visa office required documents to VO within 120 days.
The responses some us are getting from enquiries sent to their VOs, is IMO a generic letter meant for pre-June 2010 applicants. We are in the new system, I am not sure the various VOs have generated a template for post 26 June 2010. If you even check current processing times published on the CIC website, It states; ''Processing times for applications received on or after June 26, 2010 are unavailable as sufficient final decision data does not exist..
Personally, I will wait to receive an acknowledgement from my VO!!

Ziaul

Jan 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 August,2010
AOR Received.
PER on 24Nov,2010
File Transfer...
February2,2011
Med's Request
9 Janu, received 14 January, 2013
Med's Done....
17 January, 2013; Arrived to Phillipine 22.1.2013
Interview........
04 Dec, 2012; Dhaka
Passport Req..
08 March, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
16 May, 2013; Received 22 May'13
LANDED..........
27 Sep'2013
mchowdhury said:
Dear Ziaul,

What did the Singapore VO reply when u sent them the PER email from CIC, NS which didnt ask for any documents?
Can you please let me know the email address of Singapore VO that you used to communicate, I will also try to get my status then.
Dear mchow.,
Thanks for share.
After sending PER letter, usually VO does not make any reply.
Today, I make a call. But automatic answer was not satisfactory.
So, I post a letter for my status. Hope ,this is the best way to get satisfactory reply.
Who have got their PER, should communicate their VO as mine.
SIngapore VO adress:
To
Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
Robinson Road, P.O. Box 845
Singapore
901645 Singapore

Consular Section Telephone: (65) 6854-5900
Consular Section E-mail: spore-cs@international.gc.ca
Consular Section Fax: (65) 6854-5913

Pl. communicate ,if something new!
Ziaul