Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recieved @ CIO on 04/10/10
Doc's Request.
Submitted
Please, Please enough is enough about this issue of hiring a consultant, lawyer or whatever nomenclature.This thread/forum is one for persons who wish to give or recieve information as they know it, think it or anticipate it vis-a-vis the FSW application process and not for some immigration consultant to hijack and milk for cheap but potential publicity.I am amazed that none of us here has seen this Laforce guy for what he is - not very informed or not very straight forward.How come somebody pasted part of his blog here and next thing you know he is here himself defending his views and propounding ideas. Please if no one is ready or interested in telling this consultant the truth about this thread, then i will- laforce please back off this thread. We've got better things to do than listen (read) to you pitch your sales.Engaging the services of a immigration consultant or lawyer is a very personal thing and if you are honestly worth your salt there a better ways to do that- first of which is your website and next is that you should be on top of your game with very up to date info (you goofed with the police report issue). Please queencougar,cam,wayne stop giving credence to this consultant by replying to his posts. Is it not interesting that there is nothing he has brought on here that we did not already know and infact better informed that him.Just so you know he takes up too much space with his posts!!

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Ooh 4 negs since last night :) I think the theory about immigration lawyers negging people is beginning to gather some momemtum, after my little rant about them last night! ;p

HINT: Doesn't matter how many times you neg me guys, I still won't pay your extortionate fees.

Wayne.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Mecurio said:
Please, Please enough is enough about this issue of hiring a consultant, lawyer or whatever nomenclature.This thread/forum is one for persons who wish to give or recieve information as they know it, think it or anticipate it vis-a-vis the FSW application process and not for some immigration consultant to hijack and milk for cheap but potential publicity.I am amazed that none of us here has seen this Laforce guy for what he is - not very informed or not very straight forward.How come somebody pasted part of his blog here and next thing you know he is here himself defending his views and propounding ideas. Please if no one is ready or interested in telling this consultant the truth about this thread, then i will- laforce please back off this thread. We've got better things to do than listen (read) to you pitch your sales.Engaging the services of a immigration consultant or lawyer is a very personal thing and if you are honestly worth your salt there a better ways to do that- first of which is your website and next is that you should be on top of your game with very up to date info (you goofed with the police report issue). Please queencougar,cam,wayne stop giving credence to this consultant by replying to his posts. Is it not interesting that there is nothing he has brought on here that we did not already know and infact better informed that him.Just so you know he takes up too much space with his posts!!
Well said! :) +1 from me.

I am not giving credence to this guy. If you looked at my reply you will see I am rather critical of his inaccuracies, to the point of embarassing him. He is supposed to be the expert, so for me - not even remotely an expert - to know more than him regarding CIC's police certificate recommendations is frankly pretty shameful.

Cam1234 also made some very good points about his recommendations to stockpile applications with him, frankly a pretty stupid idea since a) you cannot know that the 1122 or 3152 NOC codes will still be on the list next year and b) if you wanted to hand-deliver an application to CIC on 1st July 2011 I am sure there are much cheaper ways of doing it than hiring a lawyer.

Alas times must be fairly desperate for consultants to use forums like this as a form of backdoor advertising.

Wayne.

sunny82

Star Member
Dec 10, 2010
hello,
i have a question to ask,

my wife is an engineer and has 16 years of education.During her last year of study,she worked full time.She passed out 1 year ago and she is still working at the same job.means her total working experience are 2 years.I m confused tht ,,,can we claim the experience points during her last year study ??

seniors plz comments

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
sunny82 said:
hello,

my wife is an engineer and has 16 years of education.During her last year of study,she worked full time.She passed out 1 year ago and she is still working at the same job.means her total working experience are 2 years.I m confused tht ,,,can we claim the experience points during her last year study ??

seniors plz comments
If she was working full time you can claim that as work experience. However for numbers of years education I think has to be full time education. So if she was working full time during the day and studying part time in the evening then that year will not count towards her education.

Just my interpretation might be good if others could throw in their ideas?

Wayne.

Cur-Rozen

Sep 28, 2010
Ontario, Vaughan (city above Toronto)
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 20,2010
AOR Received.
Jan 13, 2011
IELTS Request
attached (L7.5 R9 W6.5 S6.5, BS7.5)
File Transfer...
2AOR - 8.03.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sunny82 said:
hello,

seniors plz comments
I am not sure, but since she was working full-time and there is proof of that in her employer's letter (working schedule etc.) you count this experience. However, be very very carefull in your explanation letter and check her education condition, because if she had full time job, when she was studing and can it be considered as full-time year of study. Wrong explanation can reduce her years of study.

In my case, I was studing and working (but only part time)/ In my duties there were specified that my job can b done out of office without strict schedule time.

Just be careful in your explanations. You will have to explain this issue anyway, because this info will be seen from your supporting documents.

good luck!

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Thanks SatishMan,

Need more input from Anil or Wyane on it ?//

Regards,
Mayank

SatishMan said:
My dear friend mayank,
For the best proof of fund to apply for immigration is the NETWORTH certificate issuied by any chartered account in canadian dollar. So you just collect all teh documents like your bank certificate, your property documents, valuer reports of property, your car docuemnts, your FD documents, i mean to say all teh document which is owned by you, Now ask teh chartered account that you want to make NETwORTH certificate, he will make it for you in indian rupees so ask him to convert it in canadian dollar with what ever rate is running on that day approxmately and make one note on the same certificate that currency is converted to canadian dollar to xyz rate and convert it to canadian dollar. I did this way and they accept it. Only you hve to send this certificate and bank certificate origional ou do not need to send any othere documents.
Thank you

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
chetana said:
Thanks friend Ladykiller !
are there any sites/method to see the status of own file and to see the no of applicant on any NOC list?thank you
try this one
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AiJy8Qu8lcQbdGxiSnNhME5sVi1uRlZtUWNhOEFwemc&hl=ar&authkey=CLDXsFA#gid=

your info has been included as well. Can u confirm your BD encashment date?
To see currnt number of applicants go to this site http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp
regards,
Dr.Hasib

moegbenga

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra,Ghana
NOC Code......
2151(Architects)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Application resent-Jan 26th 2011
Doc's Request.
All sent including PCC.
AOR Received.
PER received 22nd March 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application(6.5 band score)
Med's Request
30th June 2011.
Med's Done....
12th July 2011.
Interview........
waived, Glory be to Jesus.
Passport Req..
8th September 2011.
VISA ISSUED...
19th September 2011.Glory be to Jesus.
LANDED..........
Soon.
Cappuccino said:
Well said! :) +1 from me.

I am not giving credence to this guy. If you looked at my reply you will see I am rather critical of his inaccuracies, to the point of embarassing him. He is supposed to be the expert, so for me - not even remotely an expert - to know more than him regarding CIC's police certificate recommendations is frankly pretty shameful.

Cam1234 also made some very good points about his recommendations to stockpile applications with him, frankly a pretty stupid idea since a) you cannot know that the 1122 or 3152 NOC codes will still be on the list next year and b) if you wanted to hand-deliver an application to CIC on 1st July 2011 I am sure there are much cheaper ways of doing it than hiring a lawyer.

Alas times must be fairly desperate for consultants to use forums like this as a form of backdoor advertising.

Well,the debate about immigration consultant will always be there to discuss about,in as much as i would not castigate anybody for using consultant for their application(they certainly have their reason(s) for using one),i think you can do this immigration stuff yourself without having to pay the exorbitant fees charge by these consultants,Even CIC do not really encouraged people to use one.i have FOUR(4) friends in canada now,and NONE of them use any consultant during their process.
Wayne.

ashisvet

Star Member
Dec 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
17-09-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR: 24-01-2011, 2nd AOR: 23-02-2011
Med's Request
03-03-2011
Med's Done....
28-03-2011 & Docs forwarded to VO 29-03-2011
Passport Req..
03-03-2011 & Decision Made on 30-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-May 2011
LANDED..........
Within 27 March 2012
Thanks Anil for yr swift service my dost

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Canada immigration applicants can use undocumented work experience

by Guneet S - January 10, 2011
Canada, 10th January: Potential immigrants wanting to move to Canada can use illegal work experience for gaining permanent residency in Canada.

This has been revealed by latest official documents found by QMI Agency.

The federal documents revealed that since those wanting to gain eligibility for Canada work visa have to rely on work experience, so, their Canada work experience as an undocumented worker was getting accepted by Canada government.

The documents in the form of emails between CIC’s (Citizenship and Immigration Canada) senior officers contain questions and answers regarding work experience gained in Canada as an undocumented worker.

The email has been addressed to director of permanent resident policy and programs at Canada immigration department, Heidi Smith. The email contains queries regarding the difference between illegal work experience received outside Canada and work experience gained in Canada as an undocumented worker.

According to Jacqueline Desjardins, a senior analyst of Canada immigration department, work experience gained by an undocumented worker in Canada can be considered for PNP (Provincial Nominee Program) with the only condition being that the illegal work gets confirmation.

Just like Canada Federal Skilled Worker Visa program, PNP provides visas on the basis of skills in high demand in Canadian provinces.

Richard Kurland, an immigration policy analyst and a lawyer was astonished by the answer given by the CIC’s senior analyst in Ottawa that its legal to work illegally.

Kurland stated that he had been asking all the applicants that Canada does not give recognition to work experience gained in Canada without a legal Canada work permit.

He also maintained that majority of workers working illegally in Canada might be doing so underneath and flouting the Canada laws and not paying taxes.

Moreover, many of the workers working in Canada without a legal Canada work permit might have come to Canada through illegal ways and few others might have immigrated to Canada on Canada study visas and been working in Canada along with pursuing studies in a Canadian educational institute, Kurland cautioned.

According to figures revealed by a local activist group in Canada, ‘No One is Illegal’, Canada has between 200,000 and 500,000 staying in Canada without having legal documents.

MSM-2332

Star Member
Sep 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2010
AOR Received.
PER: 11-01-2011, AOR: 13-05-2011
I was thinking about "Wakawaka effect" (forgive me for using your name dear).

It seems that there are different people looking at different NOC codes and this can explain the reason NOC3113 is ahead of everybody. It also seems that 1122 has two or three different officers looking through applications and that can explain a little distortion in the order PER received.

So NOCs with fewer apllication may go faster than the others.

Just two cent, hope you will find this making sense.

Cheers.

Advance123

Oct 30, 2010
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
31.12.2012. Citizen: 2017-09-08
chinsan said:
;D ;D ;D

HI Guys,

RECEIVED MY PER ON 7 JANUARY.......................YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO.........................JUST CAME TO KNOW TODAY.............
Wow, new record! 98 days! Congratulations.

Advance123

Oct 30, 2010
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
31.12.2012. Citizen: 2017-09-08
Hi, Have you resubmitted your application? I pray it all goes well from here.

Funny enough I submitted my application using credit card payment nas well but my lawyer observed that theapplication would be returned because of the amount indicated and bank charges involved. They called me before my application was submitted and I was able to make payment by direct debit via their own bank account.

Hope your holiday was not too stressful.

Regards

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
mayankpandya said:
Thanks SatishMan,

Need more input from Anil or Wyane on it ?//

Regards,
Mayank
Dear Mayank

I would have sincerely accepted this as Proof of Fund (PoF) had it been for Indian purpose/standard. But this is for Canadian immigration and I would follow their instruction rather going my own way.....
As per N/Delhi VO instruction - clearly mentions 'Unencumbered and readily transferable funds in a convertible currency' which includes current bank certificate, Fixed/Time Deposits and Savings balance (SB pass book).

Cheers, Anil