waived, Glory be to Jesus.
Passport Req..
8th September 2011.
VISA ISSUED...
19th September 2011.Glory be to Jesus.
LANDED..........
Soon.
Hi guyz,
My application package returned today(23rd of December2010) after 7 weeks(got to nova scotia 1st of November 2010).in the letter addressed to me,it was stated that my credit card declined.they actually put it this way:

- The incorrect fee was received with your application.please see below for required amount.

- No fee was received with your application.please see the below for required amount.

- The information provided on the Form 5620 is incomplete.Please complete the highlighted sections.

- The credit card provided has now expired.please provide an updated credit card or another

- The payment submitted with your application is not correct. you have included a receipt for fees paid directly to a financial institution.This payment is not valid for skilled worker applications submitted to the centralized intake office in sydney,Nove scotia after December 01,2008

- The cheque/money order/draft/credit card is declined.

Well they actually tried to charge it on 4th and 5th without success.

so,please i NEED your HELP now,SHOULD I SUBMIT THE OLD FORMS WITH THE CORRECT PAYMENT FEE OR PRINT ANOTHER SET OF FORMS AND FILL THEN SUBMIT,SINCE THEY SAID NO RECORD OF MY APPLICATION HAS BEEN RETAINED BY THEIR OFFICE .PLEASE GUYS I NEED YOUR ADVISE.THANKS
My form (The Application for permanent Residence and the visa office checklist) has been marked with some numbers on it.

rilov

Star Member
May 27, 2010
I guess there will no be any new PER till January 3rd 2011...

Hope This new year will bring peace (PER) and Happiness (Canadian PR) to everyone in this forum

May God Bless You All

Advance123

Oct 30, 2010
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
31.12.2012. Citizen: 2017-09-08
moegbenga said:
Hi guyz,
My application package returned today(23rd of December2010) after 7 weeks(got to nova scotia 1st of November 2010).in the letter addressed to me,it was stated that my credit card declined.they actually put it this way:

- The incorrect fee was received with your application.please see below for required amount.

- No fee was received with your application.please see the below for required amount.

- The information provided on the Form 5620 is incomplete.Please complete the highlighted sections.

- The credit card provided has now expired.please provide an updated credit card or another

- The payment submitted with your application is not correct. you have included a receipt for fees paid directly to a financial institution.This payment is not valid for skilled worker applications submitted to the centralized intake office in sydney,Nove scotia after December 01,2008

so,please i NEED your HELP now,SHOULD I SUBMIT THE OLD FORMS WITH THE CORRECT PAYMENT FEE OR PRINT ANOTHER SET OF FORMS AND FILL THEN SUBMIT.PLEASE GUYS I NEED YOUR ADVISE.THANKS
My form (The Application for permanent Residence and the visa office checklist) has been marked with some numbers on it.
There are two good news in this.
The first is that initial review is into November.
The second is that you are in an occupation which won't be filled soon.

My instincts say that you should resubmit the same forms.
When I applied for a Canadian Visa earlier this year, it was initially returned with marks and numbers on it because I did not sign a form.
I resubmitted the same form after signing and the application was successful.

I believe you probably have a file number associated with your initial application. I'm just guessing but I'm not sure.
If this is the case, a new form may amount to a fresh application.

I hope some other members of the forum will throw light on this.

The issue of credit cards could be complicated because some credit cards atytract charges which are not included in the fee payment. I had this problem as well and had to resort to Bank Debit.

Whatever happens, make sure you resubmit as soon as possible because Canadian immigration laws change without warning and I truly desire that yeveryone here makes it to Canada next year.

W

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Moebenga,

Since they have clearly mentioned that they have not retained any of your information I think you should print out new forms, put in all of the correct information and send it to them as a new application. I would also suggest that you send them a bank draft instead of the credit card details since a BD is as good as cash. It may be a little harder to track but you know it can't be declined. I wish you all the best! :)

Dear Rilov, Please do not say this, we are all desperately waiting. The 'hoping' keeps us happy and excited!!!

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
moegbenga said:
Hi guyz,

so,please i NEED your HELP now,SHOULD I SUBMIT THE OLD FORMS WITH THE CORRECT PAYMENT FEE OR PRINT ANOTHER SET OF FORMS AND FILL THEN SUBMIT,SINCE THEY SAID NO RECORD OF MY APPLICATION HAS BEEN RETAINED BY THEIR OFFICE .PLEASE GUYS I NEED YOUR ADVISE.THANKS
Ok firstly do not panic! Your NOC is not even 1/3rd full yet so it will not fill up for several months.

Deal with the payment first. Draft out a new payment form and I would strongly advise that you get a banker's draft if possible since these are guaranteed to clear and should not have any problems unlike credit cards.

Regarding your forms it may be neater to re-print your forms and re-sign them since as far as they are concerned it will be a fresh application and you don't really want signatures which are several months old. However I would include an explanatory letter saying why your job references etc are a few months out of date, because your original application was returned due to payment problems.

Take the time to double check all forms after reprinting, especially the highlighted areas of the form they mention.

Best of luck!
I realise this must be an annoying setback but there is still plenty of time to re-apply this year!
Wayne.

dibs

Oct 17, 2010
Kochi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
14-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app (Band score 8.)
Amro Elsayed said:
Good work saif i really like it like that so i hope one day will come and we will see all the sheet turn into greeeeeeeeeen

AMro
Eagerly waiting for the day when the whole sheet turns " GREEN " !! :D ;)

moegbenga

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra,Ghana
NOC Code......
2151(Architects)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Application resent-Jan 26th 2011
Doc's Request.
All sent including PCC.
AOR Received.
PER received 22nd March 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application(6.5 band score)
Med's Request
30th June 2011.
Med's Done....
12th July 2011.
Interview........
Passport Req..
8th September 2011.
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Soon.
wenstumped said:
Hi Moebenga,

Since they have clearly mentioned that they have not retained any of your information I think you should print out new forms, put in all of the correct information and send it to them as a new application. I would also suggest that you send them a bank draft instead of the credit card details since a BD is as good as cash. It may be a little harder to track but you know it can't be declined. I wish you all the best! :)
Thanks wenstumped and cappuccino for the prompt reply, i really appreciate that.

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
4.3.11 IN PROCESS 26.7.11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
rilov said:
I guess there will no be any new PER till January 3rd 2011...

Hope This new year will bring peace (PER) and Happiness (Canadian PR) to everyone in this forum

May God Bless You All
Don't say that there will be no PER until January!
We know that they are still working and will have days at work between Christmas and New Year. I am hoping that PER comes while my husband and I are together. There is still chance and while there is still a chance I will not give up hoping.
wenstumped, Rina and I are all waiting and could be approved this week or even next week.
My husband is now on his way to YVR and will be with me in 20 hours. :D
Best wishes to everyone.

moegbenga

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra,Ghana
NOC Code......
2151(Architects)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Application resent-Jan 26th 2011
Doc's Request.
All sent including PCC.
AOR Received.
PER received 22nd March 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application(6.5 band score)
Med's Request
30th June 2011.
Med's Done....
12th July 2011.
Interview........
Passport Req..
8th September 2011.
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Soon.
Advance123 said:
There are two good news in this.
The first is that initial review is into November.
The second is that you are in an occupation which won't be filled soon.

My instincts say that you should resubmit the same forms.
When I applied for a Canadian Visa earlier this year, it was initially returned with marks and numbers on it because I did not sign a form.
I resubmitted the same form after signing and the application was successful.

I believe you probably have a file number associated with your initial application. I'm just guessing but I'm not sure.
If this is the case, a new form may amount to a fresh application.

I hope some other members of the forum will throw light on this.

The issue of credit cards could be complicated because some credit cards atytract charges which are not included in the fee payment. I had this problem as well and had to resort to Bank Debit.

Whatever happens, make sure you resubmit as soon as possible because Canadian immigration laws change without warning and I truly desire that yeveryone here makes it to Canada next year.

W
Thanks Advance 123,wenstumped and cappuccino,actually a number was written in front of my name in the form(Application for permanent Residence) and also on the form, and they also said: should you choose to resubmit your application.please include this letter and attached appendices with your application

rilov

Star Member
May 27, 2010
queencougar said:
We know that they are still working and will have days at work between Christmas and New Year. I am hoping that PER comes while my husband and I are together. There is still chance and while there is still a chance I will not give up hoping.
wenstumped, Rina and I are all waiting and could be approved this week or even next week.
Best wishes to everyone.
I work in a Canada and I worked almost 8 years in north america. and based on my experience i can say that nobody works during the Christmas season ..its the time for celebration ..enjoy your holidays..

mptocanada

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canady said:
Hello my friend,

You can check whether you successfully passed the 1st step (which is the Completeness Check) by checking your payment if it is collected or not. How did you pay the fees, Credit Card or Bank Draft Check ?
Thanks for the revert. I paid through Bank Draft. Please can you sugges the next step?

mptocanada

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cappuccino said:
FSW-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca is the email address for queries.

The FSW-Centralized_Intake-Office @ cic.gc.ca address is a one-way email address for receipt of notifications from CIC, it cannot be replied to.

Wayne.
Dear Wayne,
I have sent my application on 18-Aug-2010, but was returned with the reason Birth Certificate Required, whereas i had sent an alternate document as my Birth Proof. Passport Copy, i believe, is the highest level of Birth Proof, but unfortunately both these weren't paid any heed and returned on 14-Sep-2010. I again sent the entire packet with some additional docs on 18-Sep-2010 and so far haven't received any email to any letter (through post or courier) from them. Please will you consider my case and help me what should be my next step. Thanks a lot and God Bless for helping people solve problems.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
queencougar said:
Best wishes to everyone.
I agree. Even if nothing is issued today, there are still at least 3 full working days next week (possibly 4 if Canada are having Friday/Monday as bank holiday). So that's 4 days they can be issuing PERs!

We have nobody applied on 3rd/4th September which may explain why it has been silent for a day or two!

I think queencougar will get PER one day next week, along with several other September applicants! :)

Best of luck, and pls give our regards to your OH when he gets home!

Wayne.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
mptocanada said:
Dear Wayne,
I have sent my application on 18-Aug-2010, but was returned with the reason Birth Certificate Required, whereas i had sent an alternate document as my Birth Proof. Passport Copy, i believe, is the highest level of Birth Proof, but unfortunately both these weren't paid any heed and returned on 14-Sep-2010. I again sent the entire packet with some additional docs on 18-Sep-2010 and so far haven't received any email to any letter (through post or courier) from them. Please will you consider my case and help me what should be my next step. Thanks a lot and God Bless for helping people solve problems.
Ok, what date did your application arrive? Currently people are getting emails from CIC whose applications arrived in early September.

Therefore I would expect you might hear something in the first few weeks of January. If you get to the end of January without hearing anything, and you can see from the spreadsheet other applicants whose applications arrived on the same day as yours getting their PERs, then you may wish to consider emailing CIO.

Best of luck,
Wayne.