Med's Request
23-1-2012 -medical sent 2-march-2012
Med's Done....
medical received line added 6-may-2012
Passport Req..
23-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
5-july-2012
still waiting per when cio wo starts its work , my GOD give me my per today .

Mars Volta

Oct 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
31-01-2011
IELTS Request
I have a question.
What does red color mean in spreadsheet?
For instance, we are 3 people on the 28th of Sept. But 2 of them with red color. Is there special meaning?

pratirajya

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
indira_prab said:
People, not sure if this was circulated already in this thread.

On November 30th 2010, Federal Skilled Workers - Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia has established a new Client Service Unit (CSU) to answer your case-specific inquiries.

The Client Service unit (CSU) has launched a new online form which applicants should now use to make case-specific inquires. This new online form can be accessed through Citizenship and Immigration Canada's website by clicking the link below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/csu.asp

If you submitted your application within the last six (6) weeks, the CSU will not respond to your enquiry . You must ensure at least six (6) weeks have passed since you submitted BEFORE contacting the CSU.

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.
Indira , thanks for bringing this out. You are always pouring good information. +2 from my side.
Pratik

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
Cappuccino said:
OK thanks. Perhaps it would be possible to have some kind of column or flag on which members are from the arabic forum, so in future I can double check with you before turning them red?

Best wishes.
Wayne.

i can't remember all of them of course so let's keep it month by month when you turn people into red i will check them from my side and tell you that i convert them

Amro

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As some of the forumers suggested earlier, I changed the colour code in the tracking spreadsheet. Since the CIC regularly publish information about the number of applications received, and since by now we know that only few NOCs will be filled, the NOC field became less important to most people. Also For the payment mode, I'll use the font color instead of the background colour to differentiate between credit card and bank draft payment. CC= black BD= orange.

The background colour is now indicating the current stage of the application, as follows:

- White = Application received
- Turquoise = PER received
- Light purple = Medical Received
- Yellow = Passports requested
- Green = Visa Issued (case closed)

Red font will remain an indication of inactive case. Returned / rejected applications will be moved to a separate worksheet as usual.

Hope this color scheme make things clearer and easier. Your suggestions and feedback are highly appreciated.

C

Cam1234

asaif said:
As some of the forumers suggested earlier, I changed the colour code in the tracking spreadsheet. Since the CIC regularly publish information about the number of applications received, and since by now we know that only few NOCs will be filled, the NOC field became less important to most people. Also For the payment mode, I'll use the font color instead of the background colour to differentiate between credit card and bank draft payment. CC= black BD= orange.

The background colour is now indicating the current stage of the application, as follows:

Red font will remain an indication of inactive case. Returned / rejected applications will be moved to a separate worksheet as usual.

Hope this color scheme make things clearer and easier. Your suggestions and feedback are highly appreciated.
Hi Asaif:

Thank you for all the time you spend making this a great forum. Personally I think things were fine and clear the way they were. The turquoise color makes everything look somewhat dull in my opinion, people looked forward to receiving their PERs and turning Blue. Please bear in mind that this is one person's opinion, maybe others would like to give their point of view as well.

Thank you once again asaif,
Cam

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
asaif said:

Hi - really good asaif cheers.

Just one suggestion, I think we could do with 1 more colour/column when we get notification/AOR from visa office that they have received the paper file from CIO and have begun to process the application (security and background steps etc).

This is still a significant stage and will give people another little stepping stone to watch towards before medicals :)
Also could we include a key by inserting a few more rows at the top, or would this mess up the pane freezing?

Wayne.

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cam1234 said:
Hi Asaif:

Thank you for all the time you spend making this a great forum. Personally I think things were fine and clear the way they were. The turquoise color makes everything look somewhat dull in my opinion, people looked forward to receiving their PERs and turning Blue. Please bear in mind that this is one person's opinion, maybe others would like to give their point of view as well.

Thank you once again asaif,
Cam
Many thanks for the feedback Cam1234. Indeed you have a point regarding the turquoise and I'll try to find a better background colour. The problem with Goggle spreadsheets is that colour choices are quite limited. I'll wait for more suggestions from the forumpals before making further changes.

C

Cam1234

asaif said:
Many thanks for the feedback Cam1234. Indeed you have a point regarding the turquoise and I'll try to find a better background colour. The problem with Goggle spreadsheets is that colour choices are quite limited. I'll wait for more suggestions from the forumpals before making further changes.
No problem, it's all good, I'm sure my eyes will adjust to it. Thanks again for the hard work :)
Cam

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cappuccino said:
Hi - really good asaif cheers.

Just one suggestion, I think we could do with 1 more colour/column when we get notification/AOR from visa office that they have received the paper file from CIO and have begun to process the application (security and background steps etc).

This is still a significant stage and will give people another little stepping stone to watch towards before medicals :)
Also could we include a key by inserting a few more rows at the top, or would this mess up the pane freezing?

Wayne.
Good suggestion Wayne, but let's wait for the first VO AOR before adding this column. We are still not sure whether we'll get anything from the VO before the medical papers. Cheers.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
asaif said:
Good suggestion Wayne, but let's wait for the first VO AOR before adding this column. We are still not sure whether we'll get anything from the VO before the medical papers. Cheers.
Ok, fair enough.
Wayne.

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
Good work saif i really like it like that so i hope one day will come and we will see all the sheet turn into greeeeeeeeeen

AMro

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Temasek said:
Hi asaif - Looks good. Do you still need to separate colours for CC & BD? Would have thought that it has already served its purpose. Cheers.
Not sure. Personally I don't need it, but some members might find it useful.