Passport Req..
23rd May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
23rd Sept 2011
LANDED..........
14th November 2011
Shalom1 said:
Thank you very much.
I have tried contacting the hospital where the X-ray was done but nobody picks my call
I hope good news comes from them tomorrow or I will personally go to the hospital and get a copy of the X-ray.
I am not happy about these losses.
I think the problem is London VO. If the application I hand-delivered could get lost, then anything can get lost within their office.

I pray nobody goes through this hurdle again.
Best wishes to everyone.
This is aweful :(

I am sure the issue will be sorted out soon and everything will be in good order. You'll receive good news soon. All the best :)

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
Advance123 said:
I wonder what kind of people are employed at London VO.

They seem to be very complacent about their job.

They need to employ some immigrants.
Wicked Blues said:
Sorry to hear that Shalom....Hope they find the x-ray soon...
sonir said:
HI shalom.. i hope and pray that you get outta this mess very soon

best wishes always!!
sonir
mani5553 said:
This is aweful :(

I am sure the issue will be sorted out soon and everything will be in good order. You'll receive good news soon. All the best :)
Thank you friends.
I am overwhelmed by the supports from this forum.
I will keep you inform of what happens tomorrow.
Best wishes everyone

Shalom

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shalom1 said:
Thank you friends.
I am overwhelmed by the supports from this forum.
I will keep you inform of what happens tomorrow.
Best wishes everyone

Shalom
Shalom......you will pass through this phase too......my prayers are with you. You take care.

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[size=10pt]April Applicant from MEXICO FSW2 category gets COPR and VISA [/size]

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-process-t84720.0.html

Mitali

docpak

Aug 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
yes alhamdulillah
LANDED..........
still in progress.....
dear frends

im pleased to inform u that i received my medical request today....alhamdulillah...

today morning my consultant from canada called me to inform that he has my medical request form with him and that he has sent it to me by some express service, there is no passport request,no RPRF,it will come later INSHAAllah......

plz advise me any suggestions before going into a medical exam, thu it luks funny that a doctor is asking this ,but u know there is alwz room for seniors and experienced frends, so will welcome any help and suggestion offered by any.......

best of luck and prayers for u all, n thanx frends for offering silent help to many like me, who dont post as regularly,but take so much frm experiences and advices that u people share here....May Allah giv u all the best reward...amin

docpak

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
docpak said:
dear frends

im pleased to inform u that i received my medical request today....alhamdulillah...

today morning my consultant from canada called me to inform that he has my medical request form with him and that he has sent it to me by some express service, there is no passport request,no RPRF,it will come later INSHAAllah......

plz advise me any suggestions before going into a medical exam, thu it luks funny that a doctor is asking this ,but u know there is alwz room for seniors and experienced frends, so will welcome any help and suggestion offered by any.......

best of luck and prayers for u all, n thanx frends for offering silent help to many like me, who dont post as regularly,but take so much frm experiences and advices that u people share here....May Allah giv u all the best reward...amin

docpak
Hi docpak.....congratulations for the Meds...what a relief.. :D :D

Be relaxed...and rest you know well.... :D :D

Please can you post your details on your signature, so that the Tracker can be updated.

Mitali

drbhatia

Jul 2, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
_3113
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/4/2011
Doc's Request.
mr pcc ppr 09/4/2012
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
per 19/5/2011 aor 14/09/2011
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
12june2011rbvo
Med's Request
9 april2012 by email
Med's Done....
21 april2012 mr pcc pp received on 24 april2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
09/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
MEDICAL LINE ON 30 APRIL DD ENCASHED ON 3 MAY2012 AND DM ON3JUNE2012 WAITING PASSPORTS
LANDED..........
GOD IS THERE
mitali said:
Hi docpak.....congratulations for the Meds...what a relief.. :D :D

Be relaxed...and rest you know well.... :D :D

Please can you post your details on your signature, so that the Tracker can be updated.

Mitali
dear mitali, u can see my detail on left. When can i expect to be inprocess. Thanks pl reply. Dr bhatia

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drbhatia said:
dear mitali, u can see my detail on left. When can i expect to be inprocess. Thanks pl reply. Dr bhatia
Dr. Bhatia....technically by November 2011 you should be In Process....but keep in mind that many applicants from last year and this year are still pending and awaiting In Process status.

So I guess...you have to play and sharpen your skills at the Game of Patience ...this is one skill we all will be ENRICHED with by the time we receive our Visas....thanks to CIC for teaching us this skill by "HOOK or by CROOK" (Please read- FAIR and UNFAIR ). ;) :D

Mitali

drbhatia

Jul 2, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
_3113
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/4/2011
Doc's Request.
mr pcc ppr 09/4/2012
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
per 19/5/2011 aor 14/09/2011
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
12june2011rbvo
Med's Request
9 april2012 by email
Med's Done....
21 april2012 mr pcc pp received on 24 april2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
09/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
MEDICAL LINE ON 30 APRIL DD ENCASHED ON 3 MAY2012 AND DM ON3JUNE2012 WAITING PASSPORTS
LANDED..........
GOD IS THERE
mitali said:
Dr. Bhatia....technically by November 2011 you should be In Process....but keep in mind that many applicants from last year and this year are still pending and awaiting In Process status.

So I guess...you have to play and sharpen your skills at the Game of Patience ...this is one skill we all will be ENRICHED with by the time we receive our Visas....thanks to CIC for teaching us this skill by "HOOK or by CROOK" (Please read- FAIR and UNFAIR ). ;) :D

Mitali
mitali did chc nd ask for fresh update for funds with medicals. Can i use funds for other investments and replenish later. Dr bhatia

SatishMan

Star Member
Dec 5, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application ( Notarized Copy ), IELTS & PCC origional
AOR Received.
25-11-10 ( PER ) 2nd AOR 25-02-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
6 June 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
6 June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27 Sept 2011
Hello dear friends,
It's glad to be back to this forum after a long time. I am sorry that I was not able to come to forum but I was in personal touch with many forum members.
My friend had announced here before me that I had got VISA :) I specially came to visit this forum to thanks to all the forum members who helped me and specially thanks to FMA who had started such a great and helpful thread.
Just yesterday my wife come with stamped passports from Rajkot to my village and I am much busy now a days that i got time at night 1 o'clock to check my visa first time.
I had got origional document back like PCC ( India and Republic of Ireland ),IELTS,Company Experience letter.
I had also got COPR for me my wife and for my son as well. I had checked visa and COPR in detail and there is no mistake in my name or date of birth
My visas are valid up to 30/06/2012 and i will let you inform when i will planed to move to Canada.
Again thanks every one for being such kind and helpful to other.
Regards.
Satish

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SatishMan said:
Hello dear friends,
It's glad to be back to this forum after a long time. I am sorry that I was not able to come to forum but I was in personal touch with many forum members.
My friend had announced here before me that I had got VISA :) I specially came to visit this forum to thanks to all the forum members who helped me and specially thanks to FMA who had started such a great and helpful thread.
Just yesterday my wife come with stamped passports from Rajkot to my village and I am much busy now a days that i got time at night 1 o'clock to check my visa first time.
I had got origional document back like PCC ( India and Republic of Ireland ),IELTS,Company Experience letter.
I had also got COPR for me my wife and for my son as well. I had checked visa and COPR in detail and there is no mistake in my name or date of birth
My visas are valid up to 30/06/2010 ? and i will let you inform when i will planed to move to Canada.
Regards.
Satish
Hi Satish

Congratulations...enjoy and have a great life in Canada. Can you please double check the Visa validity date (upto...)

Mitali

SatishMan

Star Member
Dec 5, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application ( Notarized Copy ), IELTS & PCC origional
AOR Received.
25-11-10 ( PER ) 2nd AOR 25-02-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
6 June 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
6 June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27 Sept 2011
Dear mitali
I am sorry for the miss print and i edit it thanks to bring this point to my mind.
I wish u all the best for ur case and here i am sharing the some dates for gudeline to otheres

Application Received by CIO : 10 Aug 2010
2AOR Issued by VO : 14 Feb 2011
Ecas In Process date : 01 June 2011
Medical,PP,RPRF Issed Date : 02 June 2011
Medical done on : 29 june 2011
All doc and pass sent to vo : 30 june 2011
VO received all doc and RPRF Draft : 04 july 2011
Rpfr Draft cashment date : 25 july 2011
Visa stamped on passport : 27 Sept 2011
Ecas Decision Made : 30 sept 2011
Medical Received line added : 30 sept 2011

mitali said:
Hi Satish

Congratulations...enjoy and have a great life in Canada. Can you please double check the Visa validity date (upto...)

Mitali

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
SatishMan said:
Hello dear friends,
My visas are valid up to 30/06/2011 and i will let you inform when i will planed to move to Canada.
Regards.
Satish
great news SatishMan

congratulations n best wishes :)

thanks
sonir