+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JasonBourne said:
Any idea about the PPC time limit at the VO stage??
PCC is valid for 1 year from the date issued.

u can submmit it along with ur app. to CIO or later at VO.

But if ur submitting it with app at CIO then it should have been issued no more than three months before you submit your application

And if VO think that they may not be able to process ur app. i.e., issue Visa before the PCC expires, then they wil request for fresh PCC.

JasonBourne

Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
PER dated Feb 16, 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
March 14, 2011 (In Process on Aug. 31, 2011)
Med's Request
Sept. 1, 2011
Med's Done....
Sept. 30, 2011 (Meds sent by the DMP on Oct. 7, 2011)
Interview........
Done on Aug 25, 2011
Passport Req..
Sept. 1, 2011 (Sent on Oct. 11th, 2011)
VISA ISSUED...
Issued on Dec. 12th, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed on Aug. 16th, 2012
I read the intsruction guide but it only mentions about the time limit at CIO stage. I tried to look up the relevant info at the VO stage but couldn't find anything.

I have May'11 issued PCCs but as I wasn't sure about the time limit at the VO stage (assuming the same 3 months) I applied for fresh PCCs just to be on the safer side. Looks like it wasn't needed.

canadestin said:
PCC is valid for 1 year from the date issued.

u can submmit it along with ur app. to CIO or later at VO.

But if ur submitting it with app at CIO then it should have been issued no more than three months before you submit your application

And if VO feels that they may not process ur app. i.e., issue Visa before the PCC expires, then they wil request for fresh PCC.

mani5553

Sep 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2010
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2011, 2nd AOR 1st April 2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
23rd May 2011
Med's Done....
26th May 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23rd May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
23rd Sept 2011
LANDED..........
14th November 2011
CHEERSMAN said:
Congrats to all who received Good news!!!

@ montycan, Calgary, Sonir, Siddharth, mani, always+ve, goherd, Triumph

Wishes also goes to all those whom I have not included unknowingly.

Regards,
CHEERSMAN
Thank you CHEERSMAN :)

Good luck :)

Regards
Manpreet

mani5553

Sep 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
23rd May 2011
Med's Done....
26th May 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23rd May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
23rd Sept 2011
LANDED..........
14th November 2011
GoHerd said:

BUFFALO folks,
I just received Passport and RPRF request at 8:11 AM EST today. So.....HAPPY..........

entemaria, You will be next
Avi, get your FBI PCC quick....PPR will come to you soon
Congratulations GoHerd :)

Regards
Manpreet

mani5553

Sep 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
23rd May 2011
Med's Done....
26th May 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23rd May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
23rd Sept 2011
LANDED..........
14th November 2011
Congratulations to all who received good news and good luck to others :)

Regards
Manpreet

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
9jcanada said:
I am also interested in this. I also need to know at what stage can we open the account. Do we need to have the Visa PR in place or can we do that in anticipation of the PR? I am worried about the ongoing fall in the value of the Euro against the $. I hope all our PoSF would not have been reduced to nothing by the time we are ready to head to Canada.

9j
There's also a topic about this on a dutch forum I'm posting on, but knowing no one can read dutch I wil try to translate what I've read...

To open an account WITH PR try this link:http://www.rbc.com/canada/banking-packages/index.html

You can also open an account without PR, but you have to open it in person in Canada.
(That's what would like to do in my 2 week vacation over there)
I know you must have enough money to put into the account to get a CC.( I don't know the exact ammount)
You need that CC to build up your credit history to get a morgage or loan.
Not every bank will give you a CC, I know from other people that TD bank, CIBC, Capital One or Scotia Bank are willing to give non immigrants a CC.
It all depends on you credit history in your home country and if you can try to get a translated letter of recommendation from your bank you'll be fine...

This is what I read on a dutch forum, so please don't mind me if it will be different for other countries!

Kind regards,
Louise!

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
AVSNEH said:
All the best shalom.....
I Hope you persue what you are lukng 4.... :)
Thanks for your encouragement.

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
======BREAKING NEWS FROM LONDON VO.========

Wife's X-ray is not found!!!!!!!

In July, London VO lost my baby's applicationl and I have to resend another set of application to them. They later found it and sent the bank draft to me about 2 weeks ago.
I got an email from them today:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that we have checked with our medical section and they have confirmed that the tracking number you have provided also contains the medical for the new baby and not the xray for your spouse. Could you please confirm that information with your Designated Medical Practitioner and give us the tracking number for your spouse's xray?

Sincerely,
XXX
Program Assistant
Immigration Section

I have just called the clinic and I was told to call back as the person in charge is in a meeting.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Shalom1 said:

In July, London VO lost my baby's applicationl and I have to resend another set of application to them. They later found it and sent the bank draft to me about 2 weeks ago.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that we have checked with our medical section and they have confirmed that the tracking number you have provided also contains the medical for the new baby and not the xray for your spouse. Could you please confirm that information with your Designated Medical Practitioner and give us the tracking number for your spouse's xray?

Sincerely,
XXX
Program Assistant
Immigration Section

I have just called the clinic and I was told to call back as the person in charge is in a meeting.

Sorry to learn of this delay. Hope it gets resolved soon. With a tracking number it then comes down to whether or not it reached CIC. The DMP should have checked that the results got to CHC.

Hope the results turn up!
Wayne.

9jcanada

Champion Member
Oct 16, 2010
Calgary Alberta
App. Filed.......
12/01/2011
AOR Received.
10/06/2011
Med's Request
09/02/2012
Med's Done....
14/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
Louise-01 said:
There's also a topic about this on a dutch forum I'm posting on, but knowing no one can read dutch I wil try to translate what I've read...

To open an account WITH PR try this link:http://www.rbc.com/canada/banking-packages/index.html

You can also open an account without PR, but you have to open it in person in Canada.
I know you must have enough money to put into the account to get a CC.( I don't know the exact ammount)
Not every bank will give you a CC, I know from other people that TD bank, CIBC, Capital One or Scotia Bank are willing to give non immigrants a CC.
It all depends on you credit history in your home country and if you can try to get a translated letter of recommendation from your bank you'll be fine...

This is what I read on a dutch forum, so please don't mind me if it will be different for other countries!

Kind regards,
Louise!
Great info Louise, thanks for this. I will definitely explore the possibilities, if it is indeed possible to open the a/c prior to getting the PR. I also didn't realize it was possible for a Canadian bank to issue CCs to customers without SIN numbers, but it would be worth investigating. At the rate London VO is going, It is very likely I visit Canada again before they finalize our PR application. Need to get my friends and colleagues to do some background enquiries for me.

Seriously getting worried about Euro's decline...

Thanks all the same Louise

9j

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
Cappuccino said:
Sorry to learn of this delay. Hope it gets resolved soon. With a tracking number it then comes down to whether or not it reached CIC. The DMP should have checked that the results got to CHC.

Hope the results turn up!
Wayne.
I gave them the tracking number and it was signed for by someone in London VO.
What they are saying is that the parcel only contains baby's medical and that wife's X-ray was not included.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shalom1 said:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Sincerely,
XXX
Program Assistant
Immigration Section

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad: :mad:

I think the DMP forgot to include the Xray of your spouse.... :mad:

Mitali

9jcanada

Champion Member
Oct 16, 2010
Calgary Alberta
App. Filed.......
12/01/2011
AOR Received.
10/06/2011
Med's Request
09/02/2012
Med's Done....
14/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
Shalom1 said:

Not again Shalom. WTH, is going on with you guys' medicals? First they lost your baby's, now your wife's. Who is messing things up your DMP or the VO? This is getting quite annoying.

9j

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
Louise-01 said:
It all depends on you credit history in your home country and if you can try to get a translated letter of recommendation from your bank you'll be fine...This is what I read on a dutch forum, so please don't mind me if it will be different for other countries!
Kind regards,
Louise!.
Thanks Louise, i will try and call them to get more info

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
mitali said:
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad: :mad:

I think the DMP forgot to include the Xray of your spouse.... :mad:

Mitali
9jcanada said:
Not again Shalom. WTH, is going on with you guys' medicals? First they lost your baby's, now your wife's. Who is messing things up your DMP or the VO? This is getting quite annoying.

9j
I just spoke with the clinic and they are insisting that both X-ray and baby's medical were sent in the same envelop.
They have promised to contact London VO tomorrow and get back to me.