+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh Dear! I can't believe this is happening again Shalom, I truly hope they find the Xray asap or the DMP can send a copy of it over to the VO. Either way, I hope they get a move on and send you the PPR really soon. They need to make up for all the time that's been wasted looking for misplaced stuff.

Congratulations again Satishman! I hope you have a great life in Canada. All the best!

smiler 11

Mar 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/11/2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
.22/02/2011....
IELTS Request
submitted with app
File Transfer...
.....28/03/2011 approx
Med's Request
.....13/10/2011
Med's Done....
......02/12/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
30/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
asap ;0)
Satishman Congratulations,Doc pak congrats on medicals,Shalom 1 I hope they get all this sorted out today for you ;),Mitali congrats on visa,looks like we have a busy forum this week :). Goodluck to all :-*

SatishMan

Star Member
Dec 5, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application ( Notarized Copy ), IELTS & PCC origional
AOR Received.
25-11-10 ( PER ) 2nd AOR 25-02-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
6 June 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
6 June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27 Sept 2011
Dear sonir

Thanks very much. I wish ur dream come true as early as possible.

Mostly i am in touch with anil, amar, jignesh, silent, sanjay, sujat and mayank. So please any one who like to be in touch with me they can PM me their cell i will call back and i will really happy to make new friends.

Thanks
Satish

sonir said:
great news SatishMan

congratulations n best wishes :)

thanks
sonir

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drbhatia said:
mitali did chc nd ask for fresh update for funds with medicals. Can i use funds for other investments and replenish later. Dr bhatia
Yes, NDVO does ask for an updated POF (6-12m statement). It is your money so you may wish to do whatever you want...but be adviced that any large deposit in your account will be a red flag for the VO to investigate, followed by Interview...but if can show valid reasons then you would be fine....but mostly applicants that TRICKY ROUTE...

Mitali

SatishMan

Star Member
Dec 5, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
6 June 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
6 June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27 Sept 2011
Dear wenstumped

Thank you very much and i will pray to god for you that u got your visas in next few days.

Thanks
Satish

wenstumped said:
Oh Dear! I can't believe this is happening again Shalom, I truly hope they find the Xray asap or the DMP can send a copy of it over to the VO. Either way, I hope they get a move on and send you the PPR really soon. They need to make up for all the time that's been wasted looking for misplaced stuff.

Congratulations again Satishman! I hope you have a great life in Canada. All the best!

SatishMan

Star Member
Dec 5, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
6 June 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
6 June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27 Sept 2011
Dear smiler 11

Thanks very much. I am sure u will get your medical request very soon. Wish you all the best for that.

Thanks
Satish
smiler 11 said:
Satishman Congratulations,Doc pak congrats on medicals,Shalom 1 I hope they get all this sorted out today for you ;),Mitali congrats on visa,looks like we have a busy forum this week :). Goodluck to all :-*

CHEERSMAN

Star Member
Feb 18, 2011
cochin
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2010
AOR Received.
03-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
24-03-11
Med's Request
22nd. Sept 2011
Med's Done....
12-10-2011
Interview........
Waived by Gods grace
Passport Req..
22nd Sept 2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2011
LANDED..........
NOT DECIDED
Congrats Satishman!!!

Regards,
CHEERSMAN

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
9jcanada said:
Great info Louise, thanks for this. I will definitely explore the possibilities, if it is indeed possible to open the a/c prior to getting the PR. I also didn't realize it was possible for a Canadian bank to issue CCs to customers without SIN numbers, but it would be worth investigating. At the rate London VO is going, It is very likely I visit Canada again before they finalize our PR application. Need to get my friends and colleagues to do some background enquiries for me.

Seriously getting worried about Euro's decline...

Thanks all the same Louise

9j
You're welcome! ;)
I know for sure you can open an account before getting PR, because a lot of dutch forummembers did so!
You just have to figure out wich bank, and if this bank will be in the neighbourhood where you are going to live...
Good luck!

Kind regards,
Louise!

PS: I know your worries about the Euro,I have them too!!! It would be very hard seeing your savings disappear in thin air....

CHEERSMAN

Star Member
Feb 18, 2011
cochin
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2010
AOR Received.
03-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
24-03-11
Med's Request
22nd. Sept 2011
Med's Done....
12-10-2011
Interview........
Waived by Gods grace
Passport Req..
22nd Sept 2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2011
LANDED..........
NOT DECIDED
Hi Jason Bourne

Thanks for your feedback.

One more doubt to be cleared. In INR how much does the RPRF comes upto to per applicant? In fact NDVO has sent the cost list which Im afraid is less as per the current currency calculations. Do I need to pay as per CHC price list or go by the current Canadian curency rate?

Do reply.

Regards,
CHEERSMAN

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shalom1 said:
Thank you very much.
I have tried contacting the hospital where the X-ray was done but nobody picks my call
I hope good news comes from them tomorrow or I will personally go to the hospital and get a copy of the X-ray.
I am not happy about these losses.
I think the problem is London VO. If the application I hand-delivered could get lost, then anything can get lost within their office.

I pray nobody goes through this hurdle again.
Best wishes to everyone.
Didn't you get a track&trace, to know if and when your files arrived at VO?
Because than you know for sure London is making a mess out of it!!!
Good luck, hope you will get some good news this time!

Kind regards,
Louise!

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CalVdS said:
Be advisedthat when we went to Canada three years ago, we needed TWO pieces of "Canadian" ID to open an account (it was with CIBC) Since I only had my passport back then, I couldn't open an account. It wasn't until I got an Ontario driver's license (but a fishing license or UK passport or PR Visa would also be good) that I could open an account. So as long as you have the PR visa, there is no problem but be sure to bring the second valid photo ID (you should be able to find a complete list of "acceptable" ID's online)
Cheers
The people who did open an account went to Canada last year( no PR status) and could open an account without the "Canadian ID."
Just their dutch passport was enough...
They did bring a letter from their own dutch bank to proof they're having enough funds and paid their bills/morgage on time.
So maybe things have changed in the meantime?
But thanks for the info! ;)

Kind regards,
Louise!

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
docpak said:
dear frends

im pleased to inform u that i received my medical request today....alhamdulillah...

today morning my consultant from canada called me to inform that he has my medical request form with him and that he has sent it to me by some express service, there is no passport request,no RPRF,it will come later INSHAAllah......

plz advise me any suggestions before going into a medical exam, thu it luks funny that a doctor is asking this ,but u know there is alwz room for seniors and experienced frends, so will welcome any help and suggestion offered by any.......

best of luck and prayers for u all, n thanx frends for offering silent help to many like me, who dont post as regularly,but take so much frm experiences and advices that u people share here....May Allah giv u all the best reward...amin

docpak
Congrats!
One step closer to getting your Visa!
Good luck with the medicals!

Kind regards,
Louise!

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SatishMan said:
Hello dear friends,
It's glad to be back to this forum after a long time. I am sorry that I was not able to come to forum but I was in personal touch with many forum members.
My friend had announced here before me that I had got VISA :) I specially came to visit this forum to thanks to all the forum members who helped me and specially thanks to FMA who had started such a great and helpful thread.
Just yesterday my wife come with stamped passports from Rajkot to my village and I am much busy now a days that i got time at night 1 o'clock to check my visa first time.
I had got origional document back like PCC ( India and Republic of Ireland ),IELTS,Company Experience letter.
I had also got COPR for me my wife and for my son as well. I had checked visa and COPR in detail and there is no mistake in my name or date of birth
My visas are valid up to 30/06/2011 and i will let you inform when i will planed to move to Canada.
Again thanks every one for being such kind and helpful to other.
Regards.
Satish
Congrats!
Have a wonderful life in Canada!

Kind regards,
Louise!

zadmalik

Star Member
Apr 14, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Forwarded with the application
AOR Received.
PER Recieved: 05-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
25-03-2011.....IN PROCESS since 3rd Aug.2011
Med's Request
18-07-2015
Med's Done....
06-08-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Decision Made on 24-08-2015.. PPR on 26.08.2015...Passport submitted on 28.08.2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Jan, 2016 (In shaa Allah)
What is ur timeline plz?

docpak said:
dear frends

im pleased to inform u that i received my medical request today....alhamdulillah...

today morning my consultant from canada called me to inform that he has my medical request form with him and that he has sent it to me by some express service, there is no passport request,no RPRF,it will come later INSHAAllah......

plz advise me any suggestions before going into a medical exam, thu it luks funny that a doctor is asking this ,but u know there is alwz room for seniors and experienced frends, so will welcome any help and suggestion offered by any.......

best of luck and prayers for u all, n thanx frends for offering silent help to many like me, who dont post as regularly,but take so much frm experiences and advices that u people share here....May Allah giv u all the best reward...amin

docpak