13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
snipper said:
I just resigned in my work, do you think i need to inform the VO office here in Manila regarding the the status and changes of my work experience eventhough I, my self dont know the status of my application in CIC.
Pretty sure there is nothing you can do until your application gets to the visa office. So do nothing for now, and once you get an AOR with a file number, then inform the visa office of the change in your employment circumstances.

Wayne.

noolan

Star Member
Apr 1, 2009
indira_prab said:
Hi Noolan,

Here's the list for you :)

S.No. Document Type
MAIN APPLICATIONS & FEES
1. CIO - Document Checklists ORIGINAL PRINT OUT
2. PR Application - IMM 0008 - Generic (by Self) ORIGINAL PRINT OUT
3. Schedule-1 Bkg Declaration (by self) ORIGINAL PRINT OUT
4. Schedule-1 Bkg Declaration (by Spouse) ORIGINAL PRINT OUT
5. Schedule-3 Economy Classes FSW (by self) ORIGINAL PRINT OUT
6. IMM 5406 - Additional Family Info (by self) ORIGINAL PRINT OUT
7. IMM 5406 - Additional Family Info (by spouse) ORIGINAL PRINT OUT
8. IMM 5620 - Fee Payment Form (by self) Through CC ORIGINAL PRINT OUT
9. IMM 5476 - Use of Representative (IF APPLICABLE) ORIGINAL PRINT OUT(Hope you are not using one and so skip it)
10. Passport Bio-Data page -Photocopy (self) Notarized Copy
11. 2-Self Addressed Mailing Label (1- ENG/2-Native lang) ORIGINAL PRINT OUT
12. IELTS Test Score Card (self) ORIGINAL TRF
13. Fee Payment (Already provided in #8 paying thru CC/BD) N/A
VISA SPECIFIC DOCUMENTS
14. Visa Office - Document Checklists ORIGINAL PRINT OUT (tick mark)
15. Birth Certificate (Self) Notarized Copy
16. Birth Certificate (Spouse) Notarized Copy
17. Marriage Certificate (Translated & Certified Copy) Notarized Copy
18. Birth Certificate (Child-1) Notarized Copy
19. Birth Certificate (Child-2) Notarized Copy
20. Passport Photocopy (all Pages) (Self)* Notarized Copy (1st Page)
21. Passport Photocopy (all Pages) (Spouse)* Notarized Copy (1st Page)
22. Passport Photocopy (all Pages) (Child-1) Notarized Copy (1st Page)
23. Passport Photocopy (all Pages) (Child-2) Notarized Copy (1st Page)
24. Travel History Info (Self) (Own Format) ORIGINAL PRINT OUT
25. Travel History Info (Spouse) (Own Format) ORIGINAL PRINT OUT
*If traveled on old passport attach photocopy (all pages)
EDUCATIONAL DOCUMENTS (SELF)
26. Class - X Certificate (Self) Notarized Copy
27. Class - XII Certificate (Self) Notarized Copy
28. Class - X Certificate (Spouse) Notarized Copy
29. Class - XII Certificate (Spouse) Notarized Copy
30. Degree documents (Self, and spouse) Notarized Copy(Please get the transcripts in Univ sealed envelopes)
31. PG documents (Self, and spouse) Notarized Copy(Please get the transcripts in Univ sealed envelopes)
The envelope may contain a copy of the degree, transcripts, mark sheets etc.)
32. Professional registration certificate and documents Notarized copy

EMPLOYMENT DOCUMENTS (SELF & SPOUSE)
40. Company-1 (Appointment Letter Copy) (Self & Spouse) Notarized Copy
41. Company-1 (Relieving Letter Copy) (Self & Spouse) Notarized Copy
42. Company-1 (Experience / Reference Letter) (Self & Spouse) ORIGINAL
43. Company-2 (Appointment Letter Copy) (Self & Spouse) Notarized Copy
44. Company-2 (Experience / Reference Letter) (Self & Spouse) ORIGINAL

Note: In short, you can just provide notarized employment contracts and reference letters from every employer. That should do.

OTHER DOCUMENTS
45. Bank certification letter (Self or accompanying Spouse) ORIGINAL

Good luck with your application :)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

Thanks Indira.....really appreciate that........

Dr.Alex

Star Member
Aug 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2010
AOR Received.
24-11-2010 & 2nd AOR 21-02-2011
ashokrenwa said:
Hello Wayne,
Please add me to the Spreadsheet. I have been a keen follower of this forum. Isent my appl;ication on Oct 1st and it reached Sydney on Oct 6th.

AOR waiting
PCC waiting
Medicals Waiting
Visa as a PR waiting

Thanks aSHOK.. :)
Added dear...please inform us with ur VO/NOC/payment method & if charged or not yet, PCC sent or not?...regards.

Dr.Alex

Star Member
Aug 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2010
AOR Received.
katyspring said:
Hi everybody

I sent my application on Nov. 15th. Haven't included the old passports copies though.It's nice to join u all here, whereas I wish I had come to know this forum earlier. Wish Luck for everybody in line. ;)
u r welcom katy...added dear...please inform us with ur payment method & if PCC sent...regards.

Dr.Alex

Star Member
Aug 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2010
AOR Received.
Fighter said:
Hello Friends....

I am new here....actually I was unknown about this forum. My NOC is 1122 and my application has received by CIO on 5th August [received by PAUL]. After that till now I am waiting for any notification from CIO but till now I haven't got any. There are lots of negative things were coming in my mind because of not having any information about my application and then I was looking for this kind of forum....anyway, last two days I was going through each and every comments of this topic....and thanks all of you guys...especially FMA. It looks like CIO is taking time to issue AOR.

Now, I will check my bank whether my BD has been enchased or not...as 3 days festival holidays are going on accross my country, I can only checked it on coming Sunday/Monday. I will share with you the result. I hope my BD has cashed. Corss my fingers...plz pray for me guys...

Before leaving, I request to add me in your list...

NOC Code: 1122
Application received by CIO: 5th August [PAUL]
VO: Singapore
Original PCC has been send with the application package.

Meanwhile, can anyone tell me if anyone get AOR?
Nothing till now dear...welcome to our waiting list....u r added 2 our spreadsheet...regards.

e70

Jun 23, 2010
Hi Everyone,

I just sent my application & documents to CIO Sydney but made the mistake of addressing it to category 2 (those with arranged employment) instead of Category 1 (without an arranged job). Please what is the implication of this and how do I remedy it?

Regards,

E70

katyspring

Nov 17, 2010
Tehran,Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Transferred to Warsaw on 30/03/2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/12/2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application/PCC included
AOR Received.
09/03/2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
30/03/2011
Med's Request
29/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Passport Req..
16/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
23/01/2012
Dr.Alex said:
Nothing till now dear...welcome to our waiting list....u r added 2 our spreadsheet...regards.
Hey Dr.Alex

I haven't sent the PCC yet as it says in the instructions that we need to send it when we are asked by the vias office.I have paid through a money order which I guess is not traceable,and I must be waiting for the AOR only, ???or if I'm mistaken pls correct me.I will appreciate it.

C

Cam1234

Dear fellow applicants... It's time for the theory of the day! 8)

As some of the board members who have recently called CIC reported, apparently they are now doing eligibility for end of Sept, beginning of Oct. So obviously they are behind, but getting closer to today's date. So here goes the theory, what if they are working hard to catch up and do eligibility up to our current date and as soon as they are caught up, AORs will be released. :)

It's a possibility,
Cam

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Cam1234 said:
Dear fellow applicants... It's time for the theory of the day! 8)

As some of the board members who have recently called CIC reported, apparently they are now doing eligibility for end of Sept, beginning of Oct. So obviously they are behind, but getting closer to today's date. So here goes the theory, what if they are working hard to catch up and do eligibility up to our current date and as soon as they are caught up, AORs will be released. :)

It's a possibility,
Cam
But what possible reason would they have for not issuing the AORs for applicants July to end of September? By not issuing them they are creating extra admin work for themselves when they do get round to issuing them.

As much as I would love to believe in your theory, it just doesn't add up for me.

Wayne.

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
i would suggest dropping in a letter to the CIO to let them know of the change in ur job status..
give as much of ur information in the letter so that they can map it to your original application.
if possible get ur client id by calling the cio call center and mention that too in the letter
Seniors .. what do u think??

snipper said:
I just resigned in my work, do you think i need to inform the VO office here in Manila regarding the the status and changes of my work experience eventhough I, my self dont know the status of my application in CIC.

pun123

Mar 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As per

http://www.capic.ca/newsfiles/1RDIMS-NATIONAL-CICIP_Meeting_Record_04-30-10_English.pdf

they have a meeting tomorrow. Lets keep checking if some relavent information comes out

C

Cam1234

Cappuccino said:
But what possible reason would they have for not issuing the AORs for applicants July to end of September?
Wayne.
Maybe all human resources are being used for completeness and eligibility right now, and when they catch up and things slow down, as they process all those crane operator applications :p then they can move more officers to work on AORs... But you are absolutely correct Wayne, the theory of the day has many holes in it... ;)

Cam

canada0801

Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Transferred to NYC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2010 CC Charged.........: 03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
submitted with application; new PCC resubmitted with MR
AOR Received.
02-17-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
received by Buffalo VO >> transfer to NYC
Med's Request
01-29-2012
Med's Done....
03-16-2012
Interview........
tbd
Passport Req..
tbd
VISA ISSUED...
tbd
LANDED..........
tbd
Somebody, some group of CIC employees or a department within must be responsible for issuing AOR.
The only thing being apparent ,up to this moment, is that whatever resourses are to be used for AOR have not yet been deployed.

It is an idle speculation , of course, to make theories about real reason for not issuing AOR's for post June 26th, and if i was to offer an entertaining guess i would simply ask "What if AOR will be issued only AFTER it's transferred to VO and BY VO, which is only THEN considered to be fully passed of eligibility review by CIC Sydney and ready for further processing?" It would make sense if they did so, then they could at once send AOR and request for PCC and save extra resourses necessary to mail out twice, once from Nova Scotia and then from local VO, while they would be working on files to determine which will go further in pipeline with meds , passport request, visa issuance and etc.
Some will say sending an email notification of AOR doesn't cost anything, i would disagree, anything , even sending a copy-pasted email with scripted 'acceted' message takes time , as someone literally has to attend to it to do it. Even if it takes 10 minutes per applicant to do so, multiply it by thousands of applicants and you get in excess of 550 man/hours (just for apps received so far), why waste these resourses on AOR emails when it could better be used to work on actual files and let VO do the AOR's once they receive it?
Just an idle speculation.

Wish you all best of luck :)

C

Cam1234

The table below represents the phases of the assessment and processing.

Phase Description:Completeness check

Citizenship and Immigration Canada reviews your application to make sure that:
 all required fields in your application forms are complete,
 all required documents are submitted from both the CIO document checklist (IMM 5612), and visa-office-specific document checklist,
 the correct processing fee payment has been made.
If your application is:
 incomplete or;
 the occupation you are applying under has reached the allowable limit under category 1,
your entire package (including your payment) will be returned to you with a letter explaining why it is being returned.

Phase Description: Eligibility Review

An officer will make a final determination of eligibility of your application to determine whether:
 your application qualifies for processing under one of the two categories described in the Ministerial Instructions
If your application qualifies for processing , you will be sent a letter that:
 notifies you of this fact and provides you with your reference number,
If your application does not qualify for processing under the Ministerial Instructions you will be sent a letter that:
 provides the reason why your application is not eligible for processing
 confirms that a refund for the processing fee will be issued