13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
pun123 said:
If we notice the regular update of CAPs, only 50-60 (average) applications are entering per day. By this speed balance 16,000 would take 300 working days to complete. Then their AOR etc

So the stock pilling of application theory may not work considering 33 week or 16 weeks theory

All assumptions......
Actually, the rate at which applications come in will decrease. Since fully 25% of the applications were NOC 1122, and that NOC is now complete, 25% less applications will be counted each day. When the next NOC fills up (probably nurses) there will be less counted each day. And so on.

So the rate hitherto will lessen as each NOC fills up.

I very much doubt that 20,000 will even be hit, because I don't think enough NOCs will get near to the CAP.

Wayne.

gksh07

Star Member
Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Berlin
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2011
AOR Received.
21-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
09-04-2011In process:12-04-2011
Med's Request
09-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2011
LANDED..........
Not decided yet
Dear all
I am in little confusion please help me.
I am an indian living in germany.
I am in process of getting my application ready.
Where should i send my application.Should i send it by post to canada or is it possible to submit application in gemany itself.
Kindly help
Thanks in advance

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
gksh07 said:
Dear all
I am in little confusion please help me.
I am an indian living in germany.
I am in process of getting my application ready.
Where should i send my application.Should i send it by post to canada or is it possible to submit application in gemany itself.
Kindly help
Thanks in advance
Welcome :) You will have to send the complete application set to CIO in Nova Scotia, Canada, in case you are applying for FSW. For other details, please go through this thread, it contains ALL information regarding submitting your application.

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

Coffee

Jul 24, 2010
Moscow
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2010
AOR Received.
1 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
taken and filed
Med's Request
29 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
15 May 2012
Hi Wayne,

I am back from trip and routine staff. can you please refer me to page with the letter that you drafted? I tried to search your posts, but your fruitfull activity created so many pages that I decided to ask for direct guidance.

I was hoping for development as NOC 1122 was filled, but apparently we continue to hear nothing (other than 16/33 week).

I propose to have a quick look and send it.

priyavig

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/7/2014
Doc's Request.
Fee encashed on 20/10/2014
Nomination.....
PER-30/10/2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
2nd line-19/1/2015
Med's Request
29/1/2015
Med's Done....
21/2/2015
Interview........
looks like waived
Passport Req..
7/5/2015
VISA ISSUED...
fingers crossed
LANDED..........
fingers crossed
Hi guys just had 2 question wondering if anyone can help me.

1. have applied for 1122 and my CC hasnt been charged so wanted to find out if anyone who has applied for the same category received their application back saying that the cap has been reached/ anyone's CC been charged since announcement of the 1000 cap

2. i tried calling the CIO, they ask for a ref. number if my CC hasnt been charged what number do they require.

smiler 11

Mar 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/11/2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
.22/02/2011....
IELTS Request
submitted with app
File Transfer...
.....28/03/2011 approx
Med's Request
.....13/10/2011
Med's Done....
......02/12/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
30/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
asap ;0)
Hi Wayne,could you add me to the spread sheet thanks ;).

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Coffee said:
Hi Wayne,

I am back from trip and routine staff. can you please refer me to page with the letter that you drafted? I tried to search your posts, but your fruitfull activity created so many pages that I decided to ask for direct guidance.

I was hoping for development as NOC 1122 was filled, but apparently we continue to hear nothing (other than 16/33 week).

I propose to have a quick look and send it.

Hi Coffee,

Ok here is the letter. I have just amended a few lines to bring it more up to date (since the original was written several weeks ago).

Wayne.

Dear Sirs,

I am writing on behalf of a sizable number of Federal Skilled Worker Category 1 applicants who share a public forum, who have applied for Permanent Residence to Canada on or after 26th June 2010.

We are wondering if you could please consider clarifying the following questions which we have compiled regarding the immigration process under this category since the new rules were introduced?

Since these questions have been frequently asked in our forum and represent the concerns of many applicants, could we please also ask you to consider adding the questions and their answers to the Frequently Asked Questions section of your website if you think there is sufficient value and merit?

We believe this will help clarify things for many post June 26th 2010 applicants and therefore help reduce phone calls and queries to CIC.

We are very grateful to you for considering us for immigration to Canada, so please take our request for information in the spirit we intend, that we just wish to make things as clear as we can from both sides.

1) CAP limits
We understand the current process is that on receipt of an application it undergoes a completeness check. If that is successful, the funds are encashed and the application then goes through an eligibility review, prior to the applicant being informed and the application being forward to the visa office.

We note you have now published some figures on the CIC web site, which is being updated every few days, regarding how many applications have been received as counting towards the cap for each NOC.

Where there is great confusion is this - do these figures published on the CIC website represent those applications which have only passed the completeness check, or which have also passed an eligibility review? Several parts of your website elude to the phrase "considered for processing" but it is unclear at which side of the eligibility review these applications are being counted.

2) Acknowledgement Of Receipt - timelines
We believe after the eligibility review at CIO is successfully complete, that the applicant should expect to be informed by way of an Acknowledgement Of Receipt (AOR) as their application is forwarded to the visa office for background checks and further processing.

During the past few weeks several members have phoned CIC to enquire on the status of their application. Prior to 19th October they have been told that it will take approximately 10 weeks before they will received an acknowledgement from CIC. Since then, during thee past few weeks, many members are now being told it will take 33 weeks. This is obviously a large jump and falls well outside the current estimate of 45 to 90 days to get an acknowledgement of receipt.

Can you tell please us why there is now such a long expected delay, since we under the impression that by removing the 120 day part of the process that everything should be quicker? Several members have been told by CIC that eligibility reviews have been completed for applications up to the end of September/start of October, yet even the applicants whose application was received at the start of July have yet to receive an AOR.

There are still currently no timelines outlined on the CIC website in this regard, and we believe it will save a lot of unnecessary phone calls of applicants to CIC if some expected timelines can be given.

3) Returned applications
Several of our forum members have reported that their application has been returned prior to encashment of funds, but that they have only just learnt about this and they have never received the application back. They now have to go through the timely and costly process of re-printing their application and re-gathering all their supporting documentation in order that they can submit another application.

We understand that standard Canada post is being used to return applications, but this is evidently leading to some applications being lost, which has led to a lot of distress for a few of our forum members. May we respectfully suggest an amendment to the process, that as part of the processing fees with the initial application a returns fee is included with the fee payment so that a courier may be used to return important documents such as the originals which are included in our applications? Such a fee would be much smaller that then cost of having to re-compile the application if original documents are lost in transit using traditional post.

There are also growing concerns amongst our forum members of identity theft/fraud if their applications with such a large quantity of personal information is lost in the post.

Any clarification you can give us regarding the above would be greatly appreciated.
Best wishes,
X

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
smiler 11 said:
Hi Wayne,could you add me to the spread sheet thanks ;).
Hi Smiler, sure.

Looking back at your posts I see your application was received on 8th November and cashed today (11th November) - can you please tell me:
- Your NOC code
- Your visa office
- Whether or not your PCC was sent with your application

Thanks,
Wayne.

Travel Dream

Sep 20, 2010
I have a work experience certificate that mention my duties but the my salary dose not included in my certificate.
is this acceptable by CIO or not ?

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
Travel Dream said:
I have a work experience certificate that mention my duties but the my salary dose not included in my certificate.
is this acceptable by CIO or not ?
Your salary needs to be confirmed really. If the experience letter does not state your salary can you provide payslips?

I think they will accept payslips to prove your salary, but if you don't include anything to back up your salary claims this could be grounds for rejection, it will be at the discretion of the visa officer as to whether or not he/she believes you.

Wayne.

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
Hi Wayne

Thanks for taking time to come up with the draft. I believe that it captures most of our major concerns.

It may also be useful to check on the whether there is a change in the role of CIO vis-a-vis VO, for post June 25 applications. Based on the draft letter, it has been assumed that the application package is forwarded to the respective VOs following the Eligibility Review. It may or may not be the case, and perhaps clarification on this would be useful in managing our own expectations.

On the issue of the 120 days, I believe the savings will be with regards to the timelines required by the VO, and not CIO. But the concern on the delay is relevant.

Any views?

Cheers

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Hi EnvioZA,

Please find the link of website

http://canadaupdates.com/

Hope it will help you.

Thanks

Mayank

EnvioZA said:
Is this eassy really from CIC? ??
Hey Mayank brother, from where you got this? Can provide any weblink or somehting?
Thanks in advance.

EnvioZA

Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Tokyo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 22
Doc's Request.
Sent with app.
AOR Received.
15th Feb. 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
13/5/2011
Med's Done....
17/5/2011
Passport Req..
9/8/2011
mayankpandya said:
Hi EnvioZA,

Please find the link of website

http://canadaupdates.com/

Hope it will help you.

Thanks

Mayank
Thanks Mayank.
I will check it out.
Cheers.

C

Cam1234

mayankpandya said:
Canada needs chefs and cooks, not lawyers or teachers – CIC

Canada, 10th November: As per the latest updated immigration qualifications list by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), there is an increased requirement for cooks and chefs in Canada....

Canada has many high-skilled professionals driving taxis or involved in jobs that are far below their educational qualification or expertise. Hence, Canada wants to invite only those immigrants who can gain adequate jobs after immigrating here....

Canada offers attractive pay packages to help new immigrants settle and integrate successfully in this nation. The year 2011 will see arrival of nearly 265,000 new immigrants coming to the nation to live and work here.
Hi mayankpandya:

Thank you for this article, a very sobering comment about what some high skilled professionals are going through after immigrating. Here is the link for those interested:

http://canadaupdates.com/content/canada-needs-chefs-and-cooks-not-lawyers-or-teachers-%E2%80%93-cic-15860.html

Best,
Cam

smiler 11

Mar 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/11/2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
.22/02/2011....
IELTS Request
submitted with app
File Transfer...
.....28/03/2011 approx
Med's Request
.....13/10/2011
Med's Done....
......02/12/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
30/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
asap ;0)
My husbands code is 7216, Our visa office will be London. Our police cert was enclosed. Our agent/advisor put pc in with app even though it states to do at a later date when requested. When we first got our app all set to reapply it stated you were to send in pc,s then it got changed. We will prob be asked to do again at a later stage. My main thought today was as least our app has not been returned like the last one. Your hard work and advice on this forum is much appreciated,keep up the good work.Goodluck to all. ;)