13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Cur-Rozen said:
I am very very very frustrated. All our plans are delaying and I even don't know if everything is ok with our meds. It's been more than 2 month since our Meds and still no Passport request.
They are not responding to our e-mails and on the phone they are answering that no phone line available for immigration sections, only e-mail.

Dear Bucharest applicants, do you have any news from VO. Are your cases moving? Have somebody received after Meds communication? Do they say the timelines between Meds and PR?

Help me out. My hope and calmness have gone. I don't know what to do...
We took our meds on 19th April and got passport requests on 28th June. That's 2 months and 9 days - so your timelines don't really look that far out at the moment. Of course we are from London, not Bucharest.

Any Bucharest applicants who can share their timelines?

Wayne.

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
Cur-Rozen said:
I am very very very frustrated. All our plans are delaying and I even don't know if everything is ok with our meds. It's been more than 2 month since our Meds and still no Passport request.
They are not responding to our e-mails and on the phone they are answering that no phone line available for immigration sections, only e-mail.
Dear Bucharest applicants, do you have any news from VO. Are your cases moving? Have somebody received after Meds communication? Do they say the timelines between Meds and PR?
Hi Cur-Rozen,
I can see from your profile that you did your medical on 12/06/2011 (a month & 2 days). Sometime, passport request after medical could be up to 2 to 3 months. Relax and nothing negative will happen to your medical. I know it could be frustrating waiting without any progress.
I think you will get passport request before July goes off.
Cheer up lady.
Best wishes.

Shalom

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
Cur-Rozen said:
My timelines are similar to Wayne. So no worries. But i am a bit curious why you took 2 months to do the meds?

Cur-Rozen

Sep 28, 2010
Ontario, Vaughan (city above Toronto)
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 20,2010
AOR Received.
Jan 13, 2011
IELTS Request
attached (L7.5 R9 W6.5 S6.5, BS7.5)
File Transfer...
2AOR - 8.03.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Shalom1 said:
Hi Cur-Rozen,
I can see from your profile that you did your medical on 12/06/2011 (a month & 2 days). Sometime, passport request after medical could be up to 2 to 3 months. Relax and nothing negative will happen to your medical. I know it could be frustrating waiting without any progress.
I think you will get passport request before July goes off.
Cheer up lady.
Best wishes.

Shalom
I hope sooooooo much! The kid should go kindergarten this September (for the first time) and I wanted him to go to Canadian one, normal one, not here (it is awful, I am so scared for hos health and psychics). I cannot start looking for a job as I can't promise anything to employer about my landing. And I really want to land and accommodate before heavy rains and snow. I cannot speak with anybody about my fears as nobody knows about our plans to leave... I almost go cry now ;( I just want finally to leave!!!!! It takes so long and so much effort......

Cur-Rozen

Sep 28, 2010
Ontario, Vaughan (city above Toronto)
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 20,2010
AOR Received.
Jan 13, 2011
IELTS Request
attached (L7.5 R9 W6.5 S6.5, BS7.5)
File Transfer...
2AOR - 8.03.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
kolhapuri said:
My timelines are similar to Wayne. So no worries. But i am a bit curious why you took 2 months to do the meds?
It is a somehow mistake. We have done our Meds on 3rd of May.

Maani1985

Sep 3, 2010
**************UEGENT URGENT URGENT **************************

I need some expert advice.

When i first submitted my documents to CIO, I included the PCC in there. Now it's been more than a year when the PCC were issued by the FBI and local police station in my home country.

Now BUFFALO VO can ask for PCC anytime. I don't want to submit request to FBI because I am not sure when will buffalo request them. If i request now and buffalo don't ask for it in next couple months, these new PCC will be wasted, as it says on CIC website that PCC should not be older than 3 months on the date you submit it to CIC.

I am double minded, the FBI will take approx 2 months to give me the new reports, should i apply now or should i wait for buffalo to request it.

And the second question is, if buffalo request it with Med, how long will i have to turn in these docuemnts, do i have 90 days or 180 days.

Thanks

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Update on CIC Online service.

Online services
NOTE: Due to regular maintenance, CIC online services will not be available Saturday, July 16, 2011, from 8:00 a.m. EST to 12:00 p.m. EST.

Regards
Mayank

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
i am in the same situation Maani.. i am holding off till i get the ECAS status changed to In porocess and will apply immediately for the PCC's(both FBI and original).. io think Buffalo gives 60 days to submit the docs and this should be enough ..considering that we will get 60 days+2 weeks grace time(my assumption) till the MR comes in the mail..

avi_15

Maani1985 said:

When i first submitted my documents to CIO, I included the PCC in there. Now it's been more than a year when the PCC were issued by the FBI and local police station in my home country.

Now BUFFALO VO can ask for PCC anytime. I don't want to submit request to FBI because I am not sure when will buffalo request them. If i request now and buffalo don't ask for it in next couple months, these new PCC will be wasted, as it says on CIC website that PCC should not be older than 3 months on the date you submit it to CIC.

I am double minded, the FBI will take approx 2 months to give me the new reports, should i apply now or should i wait for buffalo to request it.

And the second question is, if buffalo request it with Med, how long will i have to turn in these docuemnts, do i have 90 days or 180 days.

Thanks

mwansaa

Star Member
Jan 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
avi_15 said:
i am in the same situation Maani.. i am holding off till i get the ECAS status changed to In porocess and will apply immediately for the PCC's(both FBI and original).. io think Buffalo gives 60 days to submit the docs and this should be enough ..considering that we will get 60 days+2 weeks grace time(my assumption) till the MR comes in the mail..

avi_15
I do recall suggestions on this forum that say that if the FBI (or any other PCC issuing authoroties for that matter) do not respond within the VOs time limit you can inform the VO that you have applied for the same and that you will provide it when you receive it. i'm sure the VO is aware of the timescale FBI takes to respond ... it's on the FBI website. Just keep as much proof that you have applied (perhaps a copy of your application to the FBI and any proof of postage) and send it to the VO. You could also contact the FBI by email once you've applied and ask them how long it will take and keep their response as proof as well. Just a few suggestions.

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maani1985 said:

Thanks
I am also in the same situation.....difference is i have not submmited PCC along with my application.....for me to apply PCC i have to submmit my original PP.....i amnot applying for PCC because if i am called for interview i need to take PP along with me....for U if u can apply for FBI clearance witout submitting PP then go ahead...THE CIC website and guide says "The certificate must have been issued no more than three months before you submit your application." and here submitting application refers to CIO SYDNEY and NOT CIC ....so go ahead

avbbs

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
NYC-USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-11-10
Doc's Request.
8-16-10
AOR Received.
12-6-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
12-6-2010
Dar Maani,

Me too, I am in the same loop. However, I already ordered my FBI PPC as well as my PCC from China. They are good until the end of Aug. So hopefully, we can have our new PCCs requested by BUFFALO by that time...

AVBBS

avi_15 said:

avi_15

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
mandiebraxton said:
PER for me tooo!!! Oh I am jolly delighted.......good luck to everyone waiting!! Mandie
Congrats to you!