Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
Trail Ends said:
Dear friends,
Just now postman delivered a registered cover with the passports bearing the maple stamped. thank God for the success in getting Canada visa.
It was a thrilling experience since the initial application which was done self (not through an anent). I should discharge my dedicated thanks to this forum members for the excellent guidelines.
Congrats for all who received their visa....
All the very best for who are all in the process....
Rocking..... Keep go with full momentum...
My heart is rejoicing.... Bye... all lovable persons... I should start convey my joy to all my friends and relatives.
A wonderful life awaiting you in Canada isA :) Best of luck in the coming physical steps ;)

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
Jalna said:
Hi guys, I received passport request today, which came with my original application files. My eCas Status is still "In process". When will it change to "Decision made" or "Visa granted"?
By the way, I completed my medical examination on 03 May and sent all requested documents to VO 10 May. VO received my medical examination results on 02 Jun and added "Medical results received" into my detailed eCas status.

I was just wondering how many days I should stay in Canada to receive permanent resident card? Is it normally as long as 40 business days?

Another question is, can I land in Vancouver for the first time as I wrote in my application and then land in Toronto next time and live there from then on?

Thanks.

Hope all of us will have good news this month. ;D
Great news Jalna ;D cheers

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
spokes said:
Another 3131 Visa??
I am beginning to have a sinking feeling I may be the only 3131 without a visa!
Help :eek:
Accra, hurry up!
BTW, congrats Vrachar :D
Soon Spokes you will be in good shape with some good news and a welcomed pharmacist in canada ;)

cforcanada

Mar 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here is the letter that I got from VO for my medical.

Dear *****

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to continue processing your application, the following is required

> Police clearance certificate for yourself and Spouse
> FBI for you and your spouse
> ***** (name of country) for you
> ***** (name of country) for your spouse
> Medical examinations for you and your spouse

Unless original documents are specifically requested, please submit certified true copies of supporting documents. All Police Certificates must be original. They will not be returned to you.

...................... So here is the problem ...................... The last line says that we have to send all the supporting documents again. What do they mean? To send only the supporting documents that is listed on this letter or we have to send all the supporting documents to VO again.

Those of you who have finished their medical, please help me. Did you get the same letter, and did they ask supporting documents from you as well.

Reply Please.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
wenstumped said:
Congratulations Asoo, great to hear about PPRs! Even happier to learn that it comes as an email.

Wayne, has there been any change in your ecase status? Any PPR emails yet? EmmaJ?

I'm eagerly waiting for the end of the week as Danishsmooro should get his PPs back with the visa, making him the first London VO applicant (that we know of) to get the visa!!!
Hi I have been away for 3 days with no internet access. No change - ECAS still the same, no PPR yet.

Hopeful it will be here by the end of next week.

Wayne.

m_alihussain

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
hi everyone!

I need your help regarding one of my frnd's case he applied for Permanent residency of Canada on skilled worker program he is fall under one of NOC i.e Dentist however he got a reply from CIO office that your duties are not matching as mentioned in NOC therefore we withdraw your application and shortly we will send you your fee n docs back to you.

Now he has an option to appeal against CIO, Sydney decision ? he is by profession Dentist and doing his personal practice in Pakistan from last 8 years however due to lack of enough space in form he only wrote his duties more genric to cover the NOC and he didnt send his resume with his application. Now tell me that he has any option to defend their decision which is totally wrong!

appreciate your comments and advice !

thanks

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
m_alihussain said:
Now he has an option to appeal against CIO, Sydney decision ? he is by profession Dentist and doing his personal practice in Pakistan from last 8 years however due to lack of enough space in form he only wrote his duties more genric to cover the NOC and he didnt send his resume with his application. Now tell me that he has any option to defend their decision which is totally wrong!
I think it is stated that if you require more room to record information you can use a blank sheet of paper with identification at the top and indicate which question it applies to. It sounds doubtful they will allow you to add additional information to the application at this point. It will probably be much faster (and cheaper) to apply once more and make sure that you have included EVERYTHING you can. Especially with self employed practices you will have to be sure that an outsider would be left with no doubt that this person has worked in this capacity. This has happened with other professions (ie Architect with own business x 7 years). Good luck!

Dr. Ray

Dec 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've landed in Toronto on friday. I'll share my landing experience a little bit. After landing at the airport the immigration process was really smooth; only took 5 minutes. They only saw my passports and COPR. They asked me if I had any address and how much I'm bringing. That's it. I didn't have to decare anything about goods and stuff. In toronto I've got a one bedroom apartment for CAD 860. I got a SIM by Chat-r for unlimited use for a month for only CAD 35 and internet by Wind for only CAD 30 for unlimited use. If anybody have any questions that I might know it will be convenient for me to see the inbox. This forum was very helpful to all of us and I appreciate a lot to the members who are putting a lot of time and energy to help each other out. Wish you all hear good news soon.

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
Dr. Ray said:
I've landed in Toronto on friday. I'll share my landing experience a little bit. After landing at the airport the immigration process was really smooth; only took 5 minutes. They only saw my passports and COPR. They asked me if I had any address and how much I'm bringing. That's it. I didn't have to decare anything about goods and stuff. In toronto I've got a one bedroom apartment for CAD 860. I got a SIM by Chat-r for unlimited use for a month for only CAD 35 and internet by Wind for only CAD 30 for unlimited use. If anybody have any questions that I might know it will be convenient for me to see the inbox. This forum was very helpful to all of us and I appreciate a lot to the members who are putting a lot of time and energy to help each other out. Wish you all hear good news soon.

Hey Dr. ray,
Congrats. I am pleased to hear of your smooth landing. We hope to land in Toronto as well.
One question: which form did you take your funds - cash, draft, debit card?
I wish you success in your new home.
Shalom

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
Pippin said:
The red line just means that the New Mum should have her x-ray done as soon as she can safely do so after the delivery.
thx Pippin for explaining that one more time for me ;)

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
emadg said:
i did my medical 10 days ago for me all medical test but for my wife which is the main applicant we didnt do the x-ray coz she is pregnant . now we we will send pcc for me and my wife and recicept of paying fee of landing as asked by my visa office . my question is it is needed to enclose with pcc and receipt of fee other cover letter telling the visa office that we did our medical in date x and in doctor x and my wife is pregnant so she didnt do the x-ray for her and the expected date of delivery is 11 july 2011 and ask the visa office for the documents needed to add the baby to the application when he come to save time when my wife give birth i send direct the document not wait for sending e-mail when the baby come and wait for answer from them which will take time and delay my time. or postpone these untill she give birth please advice me thanks in advance
Hi Emadg,
Congrats in advance for the new born. My case is similar to yours. I am the PA and my wife is due in two weeks time. I informed the VO about it as she was 7 weeks before delivery as at when we did our medical. The VO immediately sent an email to acknowledge her condition. One week later, they sent us a letter my post of the documents to submit for the baby and gave 60 days after delivery to send in the documents. Just few days ago, they sent us another letter (with a sealed envelope inside). In the letter, they requested my wife to do her X-Ray as soon as she delivers or as at when clinically appropriate and were given 90 days deadline to do her X-ray.
Right now, everything is ready for us to complete the process. We are only waiting for the VIP (baby) to arrive, get him a passport and submit all the requested documents.
Hope this helps. Best wishes.

Shalom

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
Moori said:
thx Pippin for explaining that one more time for me ;)
Thanks Moori.
We hope to complete the medical as soon as the baby is born. Its only my wife's X-ray that is left.
The DMP confirms that our medical results were fine. As soon as the baby is born, we will get him a passport, submit the application and hope to get quick medical request for the baby from VO. Then both baby and the wife can visit the DMP again.

Thanks for your wishes and best wishes for you too.
Shalom

PJ126

Star Member
Jan 17, 2011
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/12/2010
AOR Received.
09/03/2011
File Transfer...
01/04/2011
cforcanada said:
Here is the letter that I got from VO for my medical.

Dear *****

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to continue processing your application, the following is required

> Police clearance certificate for yourself and Spouse
> FBI for you and your spouse
> ***** (name of country) for you
> ***** (name of country) for your spouse
> Medical examinations for you and your spouse

Unless original documents are specifically requested, please submit certified true copies of supporting documents. All Police Certificates must be original. They will not be returned to you.

...................... So here is the problem ...................... The last line says that we have to send all the supporting documents again. What do they mean? To send only the supporting documents that is listed on this letter or we have to send all the supporting documents to VO again.

Those of you who have finished their medical, please help me. Did you get the same letter, and did they ask supporting documents from you as well.

Reply Please.
Thanks for sharing. Wonder when will Buffalo ask for your passports after you send back your medical + FBI's.

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
Dr. Ray said:
Congratulations Dr. Ray. Believe that you would be the first amongst this post 25 June 2010 group who have obtained Canadian PR. Best wishes on your future endeavors. Cheers.