Med's Request
8th nov 2013
Med's Done....
25th nov 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 Jan 2014
I just have the immigration file number, and i have already sent the application.Is it possible to inform them by any means about my last application denial situation and about the reapplication?
casayed said:
if u r rejected from vo then u have to declare that in ur back ground check and explain the reason in the box ,as u have previous file no its better to declare that or it may create a problem when they will enter ur data in the system,I think ur UCI no will b same again.u can write a cover letter about ur previous rejection,explaining the reason

though I mnt senior member I just explained my view

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Dr. Ray said:
I've landed in Toronto on friday. I'll share my landing experience a little bit. After landing at the airport the immigration process was really smooth; only took 5 minutes. They only saw my passports and COPR. They asked me if I had any address and how much I'm bringing. That's it. I didn't have to decare anything about goods and stuff. In toronto I've got a one bedroom apartment for CAD 860. I got a SIM by Chat-r for unlimited use for a month for only CAD 35 and internet by Wind for only CAD 30 for unlimited use. If anybody have any questions that I might know it will be convenient for me to see the inbox. This forum was very helpful to all of us and I appreciate a lot to the members who are putting a lot of time and energy to help each other out. Wish you all hear good news soon.
congrats & good luck...hope to meet you in Toronto soon (Inshallah)
regards,
Dr.Hasib

manji

Feb 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Catagory 1122
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Applied Oct 2010
AOR Received.
AOR Jan 2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
April 2011
Med's Done....
April 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 2011
LANDED..........
Lets See
Dear Dr. Ray,

Congrats. Is it you who gave me the advise on the process of getting finger print for FBI from CID? if yes than thank you. i got my PPR on 4th and submitted on 5th June in High Commission of Canada in Dhaka. However on insiustence of my agent I didn't give my old passports with the valid one and now regreting. Just out of curiosity, how many days did it take for you to get the passport aftter you submitted your passport?
Since you are the only BD post june to have received visa so far:)....i need to know this becuse I have to go to a conference on 4th July and I need the passport back before 25th to submit for visa.

I am sure you are goping through a very exciting phase of life and dont want to be bugged, but tesion you know ;)

Dr.Hasib said:
congrats & good luck...hope to meet you in Toronto soon (Inshallah)
regards,
Dr.Hasib

mchowdhury

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
manji said:
Dear Dr. Ray,

Congrats. Is it you who gave me the advise on the process of getting finger print for FBI from CID? if yes than thank you. i got my PPR on 4th and submitted on 5th June in High Commission of Canada in Dhaka. However on insiustence of my agent I didn't give my old passports with the valid one and now regreting. Just out of curiosity, how many days did it take for you to get the passport aftter you submitted your passport?
Since you are the only BD post june to have received visa so far:)....i need to know this becuse I have to go to a conference on 4th July and I need the passport back before 25th to submit for visa.

I am sure you are goping through a very exciting phase of life and dont want to be bugged, but tesion you know ;)
Dear Manji,

Did u mention about ur old passport in your application, or does your valid passport also bears the number of your old passport in it?

manji

Feb 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Catagory 1122
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Applied Oct 2010
AOR Received.
AOR Jan 2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
April 2011
Med's Done....
April 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 2011
LANDED..........
Lets See
I dont recall mentioning the old passport's number in the new one, but from my travel history its visible that both i and my wife hav multiple passportsFunny thing is in my wife's passport(she is the primary applicant) her old passport is endorsed, but in my valid passport they didnt mention the previous passport! Any thoughts? .

mchowdhury said:
Dear Manji,

Did u mention about ur old passport in your application, or does your valid passport also bears the number of your old passport in it?

mchowdhury

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
manji said:
I dont recall mentioning the old passport's number in the new one, but from my travel history its visible that both i and my wife hav multiple passportsFunny thing is in my wife's passport(she is the primary applicant) her old passport is endorsed, but in my valid passport they didnt mention the previous passport! Any thoughts? .
Is your new passport a machine readable one -then it will have ur old passport number mentioned in it. Evenif your new passport is not MRP, but manaul -still it can have the old passport number endorsed if the old passport contains valid visa.

I'm little confused on one thing -Singapore VO checklist didnot ask for travel history, or copies of ALL pages of passports (only bio data pages)...then how come they see how many visas u had?

manji

Feb 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Catagory 1122
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Applied Oct 2010
AOR Received.
AOR Jan 2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
April 2011
Med's Done....
April 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 2011
LANDED..........
Lets See
Replied your PM.....mine is not machine readable and at the time of taking I probalbly didnt have any valid visa.

Is your new passport a machine readable one -then it will have ur old passport number mentioned in it. Evenif your new passport is not MRP, but manaul -still it can have the old passport number endorsed if the old passport contains valid visa.

I'm little confused on one thing -Singapore VO checklist didnot ask for travel history, or copies of ALL pages of passports (only bio data pages)...then how come they see how many visas u had?
[/quote]

rezadaryakenar

Oct 21, 2010
Tehran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/05/2011
AOR Received.
21/07/2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Med's Request
02/08/2012.
Med's Done....
Too soon..
Passport Req..
Too soon..
VISA ISSUED...
To soon..
LANDED..........
Toooo sooon...
Dear Friends,
Where can I find the Spread sheet? Can anybody include me in the list? My application was received on 26th May. My NOC is 8222 and VO is Damascus.
Please find below details:

user name: rezadaryakenar
Category:FSW1
NOC:8222
Visa office: Damascus
Application recieved by CIO: 26th May 2011
Country of Origin & Residence: IRAN, TEHRAN
Payment Mode (CC/BD/MO): CC
PCC Included: ORIGNAL PCC INCLUDED
Intended settling destination city/province.: TORRONTO, ONTARIO

victor.shareen

Dec 7, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
1st PER - 25.01.2011 & 2nd AOR - 21.02.2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application (Band - 8.5)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03.03.2011 PPR/RPRF/PCC Sent : 21.03.2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Moori said:
Congratulations Shareen and maybe we are all able to meet in toronto in the coming few months :)
Thanks Moori :)

m sure toronto is gonna liven up once we all land there :D

arasah

Oct 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
Med's Request
12-12-11
Med's Done....
07-01-12
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-12
LANDED..........
Landed December 2012
Dr.Hasib said:
Arasah bhai,
I have got news that a good number of Aug,sep 2010 Bangladeshi applicants(who are not in the forum) got MR in last 2-3 days. just wait till 16 june 2011, we will get ours inshallah....
Dear Dr. Hasib Bhai,
Thanks and wish a good result will serve us shortly.
Rgds-
Arasah

rezadaryakenar

Oct 21, 2010
Tehran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/05/2011
AOR Received.
21/07/2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Med's Request
02/08/2012.
Med's Done....
Too soon..
Passport Req..
Too soon..
VISA ISSUED...
To soon..
LANDED..........
Toooo sooon...
Dear Friends,
Where can I find the Spread sheet? Can anybody include me in the list? My application was received on 26th May. My NOC is 8222 and VO is Damascus.

Mahi1122

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2010
AOR Received.
24-01-2011
IELTS Request
sent with the application score 8.0
Med's Request
01-03-2011
Med's Done....
22-03-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-03-2011(pp submit 23-03-2011, RPRF encashed 07-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting, decision made on 02-07-2011
LANDED..........
Waiting
HI guys. i am an officer in a public sector undertaking in india. as you can see from my profile my passports are lying at CHC since 23rd march. RPRF encashed on 7th april. please suggest if i can take the risk of availing sabattical leave for 2 years at this juncture. if my leave is sanctioned then i cannot join back without completing the 2 years. it will take at least 3 months time and a huge lot of paper work and negotiation to get long leave in my company. if after all this i do not get my visa then i will be in soup. please advise. i am really confused.... any chance of visa denial at this stage.. is it prudent to apply for leave after receipt of passports...

katyspring

Nov 17, 2010
Tehran,Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Transferred to Warsaw on 30/03/2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/12/2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application/PCC included
AOR Received.
09/03/2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
30/03/2011
Med's Request
29/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Passport Req..
16/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
23/01/2012
rezadaryakenar said:
Dear Friends,

Hi Reza, :)

You may find the spreadsheet here;
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AiJy8Qu8lcQbdGxiSnNhME5sVi1uRlZtUWNhOEFwemc&hl=ar&authkey=CLDXsFA#gid=0.

Also please modify your post and write it in green then whenever one of the admins are online and around,they will add to you to the sheet.

Good Luck!
Katy

victor.shareen

Dec 7, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
1st PER - 25.01.2011 & 2nd AOR - 21.02.2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application (Band - 8.5)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03.03.2011 PPR/RPRF/PCC Sent : 21.03.2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mahi1122 said:
HI guys. i am an officer in a public sector undertaking in india. as you can see from my profile my passports are lying at CHC since 23rd march. RPRF encashed on 7th april. please suggest if i can take the risk of availing sabattical leave for 2 years at this juncture. if my leave is sanctioned then i cannot join back without completing the 2 years. it will take at least 3 months time and a huge lot of paper work and negotiation to get long leave in my company. if after all this i do not get my visa then i will be in soup. please advise. i am really confused.... any chance of visa denial at this stage.. is it prudent to apply for leave after receipt of passports...
Hi

Its always prudent to wait till u receive the visas.....if time is on ur side, i would suggest you wait till the visa arrives....why take a chance at this moment, after having waited for so long ?

Shareen

Mahi1122

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2010
AOR Received.
24-01-2011
IELTS Request
sent with the application score 8.0
Med's Request
01-03-2011
Med's Done....
22-03-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-03-2011(pp submit 23-03-2011, RPRF encashed 07-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting, decision made on 02-07-2011
LANDED..........
Waiting
victor.shareen said:
Hi

Its always prudent to wait till u receive the visas.....if time is on ur side, i would suggest you wait till the visa arrives....why take a chance at this moment, after having waited for so long ?

Shareen
thanks victor. shareen

as i said since it is a public sector company it requires huge lot of negotiations for getting the leave sanctioned. minimum time is 3 months
it may not get sanctioned also. further if i delay the leave application to july or august then it may be sanctioned in dec or jan when it is winter time in canada and almost the worst time to land. isnt it. can you suggest if there is any chance of visa denial after medicals and encashment of RPRF..because this month is the best time for me to apply leave..