waived
Passport Req..
November 22,11... Decision Made- November 25,11
mwansaa said:
Contact details for FBI:
Customer Service Group
304-625-5590
Liaison @ leo.gov
I applied for my FBI cert. in April 2011 and although they told me that it is taking 6 weeks on average at the time, my cert was ready in a week !!!!!! I have heard that it has taken up to 12-16 weeks for others. When u email them give them your full name and your date of birth as in your application for identification purposes. You may want to also let them know when you had sent your application and also let them know that you have a deadline if it is the case. They are pretty efficient at corresponding by email. Hope this helps.
Thanks so much for the info!!!

rocky994

Nov 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 February 2012
AOR Received.
04 March 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
Insha Allah Soon
Med's Request
Insha Allah Soon
Med's Done....
Insha Allah Soon
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
TimBit said:
Same Situation here! :( I am very confused. Still have hope!
Yes real confusing but keep your hope alive I wish all the best to you.

rocky994

Nov 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 February 2012
AOR Received.
04 March 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
Insha Allah Soon
Med's Request
Insha Allah Soon
Med's Done....
Insha Allah Soon
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
jerseytocanada said:
Hi Rocky.

My dates and e-cas status are exactly the same as yours.

I'm using a consultant and the documents went to them. I'm sure you have just missed the letter but you should contact the cic to make sure the have your correct address to send your med requests to you.
Hi Jerseytocanada,

I didnt receive any letter neither by postal mail nor by email, i have checked on E-Case the address is 100% correct, should I send them an email to ask for letter? I am little confused about the Review Completed by CIO-S is it approved or rejected? please share your experience what exact words they used in email and in E-Case status after you received your 1st AOR. I also want to know if it is PER whether they will be sending Med Request or 2nd AOR by VO?

Thanks.

architect_100

Dec 7, 2010
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/11/2010
Doc's Request.
All sent with App. BD Encashed : 03/12/2010
AOR Received.
01/03/2011
IELTS Request
Sent 7.5 Band
File Transfer...
12/04/2011 2nd AOR: 18/04/2011 E-cas : Decision Made
Med's Request
17/05/2011
Med's Done....
09/06/2011 Add. M. R. 04/08/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
17/04/2012
LANDED..........
03/06/2012
Cur-Rozen said:
Dear emadg and architect, the one thing i can tell you is that according to unofficial rules they will not request a passport before the delivery of the baby. Somewhere in the Passport Request should be mentioned (not sure cause have not received yet, but read somewhere previous posts) that "pregnant woman should not send their passports for visa". And if at the border, while landing, appear to be pregnant and without documents for the baby (as their cannot be issued before the baby :) they can refuse you landing.
There is several reasons for such attitude: 1) the baby should be born healthy (if delivering in Canada they cannot refuse you and they don't like it). 2) Crossing the border and being pregnant is like not paying for one family member (lost revenue).
If someone has proof of inverse, please post!
Thanks Cur-Rozen, Crystal Clear

emadg

Aug 22, 2008
Cur-Rozen said:
Dear emadg and architect, the one thing i can tell you is that according to unofficial rules they will not request a passport before the delivery of the baby. Somewhere in the Passport Request should be mentioned (not sure cause have not received yet, but read somewhere previous posts) that "pregnant woman should not send their passports for visa". And if at the border, while landing, appear to be pregnant and without documents for the baby (as their cannot be issued before the baby :) they can refuse you landing.

There is several reasons for such attitude: 1) the baby should be born healthy (if delivering in Canada they cannot refuse you and they don't like it). 2) Crossing the border and being pregnant is like not paying for one family member (lost revenue).i agree with u 100 percent and i know that.

If someone has proof of inverse, please post!

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
ozonezone234 said:
Hello friends,
Unfortunately, I have some bad news.

I contacted CIC immediately after I received an unfair NER. However, they stuck to their guns and insisted that the decision was final. Even though the decision sounds very ridiculous (telling me my highest education was high school when they assigned me full points for work experience as a physician).

I believe everything in life happens for a reason and since there is no formal appeal process, I have decided to accept the decision in good fate.....life has to go on. Since I finished a masters program a few months ago from Canada, I now have a lot of points to spare so I am planning to reapply in the near future once I gather the necessary documents again.

To the seniors here and everyone in this forum who has offered kind advices and have been supportive, I say thank u. Please you can now remove me from the active spreadsheet.

And one final question, I suppose at this point I will be getting a refund. Anybody knows how long it takes to get a refund after a refusal?
So sorry to hear about such an outcome. I wish you a successful career coming ahead your way and in canada very soon as well :)

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
9jcanada said:
I can't believe it! It's finally here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got our PER at last!!!!!!!!!!

I am actually on sick bed at the moment and shouting, wife is shocked, Nurses are here, thought I am loosing it, NO! I am actually not. I am fine now. Really, now I know all will be well. Going for a CAT scan in the morning, but I know all will be well. I am happy, happy happy............................

9j
Congratulations on your much awaited PR wishing you speedy recovery and more joy with the coming news :)

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
dcho said:
hi fellow forum members,

good news...got our medical request today...i am so happy...i hope nothing will go wrong along the way...hopefully, this is it :D ;D :) :D ;D :)
Best of luck then with your medicals ;)

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
victor.shareen said:
hey everyone

finally v got our visas today :)

it was issued on 7th june 2011 and is valid until 10th march 2012..... :) :) :)

Hoping to c all of u in toronto :)

Shareen
Congratulations Shareen and maybe we are all able to meet in toronto in the coming few months :)

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
Shalom1 said:
WE received a letter from London VO today. It was addressed to my wife. Its from their medical services.

Dear XXXX,
This refer ............permanent residence.
Further medical information is required before a decision can be reached. Please take the enclosed sealed envelope to the DMP who examined you.

The envelope was sealed with a little cello tape. When I peeped into the envelope, I was able to read its content & it is as follows:

Dear Dr XXXX, (DMP)
The above named applicant has undergone a preliminary medical evaluation by this office. In order to complete this evaluation, the following information is required:
Other: CHEST X-RAY FOLLOING CONFINEMENT, OR AS SOON AS CLINICALLY APPROPRIATE (ACTUAL FILM AND REPORT REQUIRED), EDC: 25/06/2011.
Please what are your opinions about this letter particularly the ones in red. What is the meaning of EDC: 25/06/2011?
Please note that my wife's due date is 25/06/2011. How does it affect the medical?
Thanks.

Shalom
Wishing yu luck with the medicals though no clue about the red line from my end ;)

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
Louise-01 said:
:pYOU CAN TURN ME BLUE......I JUST RECEIVED MY PER!!!!! :p

Finally, after waiting 163 days I'm out of this hellhole called uncertainty!!!!
No white lined member anymore!!!
I'm sooooooooo happy and I think I'm getting drunk tonight!
Have a nice weekend!

Kind regards,
Louise!
FINALLY ! ! !

Congratulations Louise ;D

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Moori said:
Wishing yu luck with the medicals though no clue about the red line from my end ;)
The red line just means that the New Mum should have her x-ray done as soon as she can safely do so after the delivery.

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
ekram787 said:
Dear friends,

My e-cas update has changed to "Decision Made". Inside of the link they add a line: "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

Please update my status!

Regards,
ekram787
Congratulations Ekram. It took them 8 months to finalise my application as well ;)

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
linksalman said:
CONSULTANTS MAKING FOOL

Dear Friends of this forum,

i have recieved my PER yesterday for which i was anxiously waiting. i wanted to share a small piece of information which might be useful for those who will be going to apply now.

INSTEAD OF USING CONSULTANTS, I ADVICE YOU TO FILE YOUR APLICATION YOURSELF.

my case is a live example...i found 4 to 5 consultants in Karachi who were charging 1500-2000 $ for filing my application. i dint have enough money to use consultant so therefore i thought to apply myself and found this forum online (which served as a great consultant itself)

before i was sending my application, therewas a 1% doubt in my heart that if i have made a mistake in my application, i was going thru the application and i found a consultant who was charging just 100$ for preparing file,compiling documents and checking them[he dint use USE AS A REPRESENTATIVE FORM.

the only thing which he did was filed all the documents which i already gave him in the form of paper clip attached to it...other than that he removed my orignal birth certificate,marriage certificate by saying that it is not needed by CIO...this thing made me doubtful about that consultant. thanks to our forum member AMMARTAHIR who cleared this doubt from me.

purpose of writng is to tell the new applicants about such consultant who misguide you for wat you paid them.

regards,
salman
I would like to congratulate you Salman on your PER. Its a step closer there to an acheived success and thx for sharing your own expierence :) Its going to be of help for new applicants and passing those situations to friends and colleagues ;)