Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
Cappuccino said:
On a more positive note, our RPRF/Schedule 1s/PCCs were delivered this morning:

Your item with reference ZWxxxxxxxxxGB was delivered from our WEST LONDON Delivery Office on 16/05/11 .
Thank you for using this service.
We can confirm that this item was delivered before the guaranteed time.
You can now see the electronic Proof of Delivery for this item by clicking the button below.

EMMANUEL
Signature Time: 8:57:00GMT 16/05/11

Anyone had a signed for delivery at CHC London by someone called EMMANUEL?

Wayne.
A step forward done and their remains one request and your chores are due :)
Best of luck Wayne

Fighter

Star Member
Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (SGV)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
23-Nov-2010
IELTS Request
Send with application
File Transfer...
23-Nov-2010
Med's Request
27-May-2011
Med's Done....
08-Jun-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
PP submited: 10-July-2011; Visa Issued on: 27-July-2011; PP received: 16-Aug-2011
LANDED..........
31-Dec-2011
Dear mchowdhury:

I think we are in same boat. I am also August applicant same like you but stuck from last 2 months; don't know the reason. Maybe due to the PCC requirement from VO.

Anyway, I have a question for you. Have you got any acknoledgement from VO after sending your GT IELTS result or any change in your ECAS status? SGVO received my PCC document on 28th March (according to DHL tracking) but still I am not getting any acknoledgement or any information :'( :'( :'(.

Don't know what's going on... :( :( :( :(

Dr. Hasib: What do you think? Can you guess when we can get our MR?

mchowdhury said:

seema.vashista

May 13, 2011
Hi All,

find my spouse details below

S.NO. NAME NOC CIO DATE RCVD VOFFICE STATUS[/color]
Prashant Kumar Vashista 3131 Sidney 21st Feb New Delhi Recieved at visa office delhi

fma said:
Dear All

Those who applied after 26/6 under new system pleas post ur details in this thread so that we will get idea how much time they are taking to process. please do not forget to write ur NOC and visa office I will sort them to get an idea. hope it will work for all.

FMA

HERE IT IS STARTED

S.NO. NAME NOC CIO DATE RCVD VOFFICE STATUS
1- Noolan 3112 N/S 19th July London

always+ve

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Aug
Doc's Request.
With Appln
AOR Received.
23rd Nov
IELTS Request
with Appl
File Transfer...
16th Feb
Med's Request
2nd March
Med's Done....
11th March
Passport Req..
2nd March, submitted 16th March, old passports submitted 4th June
Yes wayne I agree with you but for me its 8 weeks now that my passports have been sent.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Dear Fighter,
Happy to see that you are back on the forum :D
As per my analysis, you are the only one from SGVO who have been requested to submit PCC alone where as others have been requested to submit PCC together with MR :-[

By the way, my another analysis shows that, SGVO applicant whos processing commenced in Feb 2011 havn't got MR yet :(.
And almost all SGVO applicants whos processing commenced in March 2011 got MR :eek:
I really hope that by the end of this month, we will get something to cheer up

regards,
Dr.Hasib

Fighter said:
Dear mchowdhury:

I think we are in same boat. I am also August applicant same like you but stuck from last 2 months; don't know the reason. Maybe due to the PCC requirement from VO.

Anyway, I have a question for you. Have you got any acknoledgement from VO after sending your GT IELTS result or any change in your ECAS status? SGVO received my PCC document on 28th March (according to DHL tracking) but still I am not getting any acknoledgement or any information :'( :'( :'(.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
always+ve said:
Yes wayne I agree with you but for me its 8 weeks now that my passports have been sent.
8 weeks does sound a long time, although it's difficult to compare visa office to visa office.

At CHC London it's about 6 weeks if you post them, or use drop box. But if you deliver them in person you can collect them in person 2 weeks later which is much faster (but 2 trips down to central London are more expensive than posting! :))

We're planning to deliver them in person and collect again 2 weeks later.

Anyway, I suggest trying to liaise with people from your own visa office to get the range of timescales. Has anyone else had to wait as long as 8 weeks? If not, then probably worth querying with visa office - but I'd maybe give it a few more weeks before contacting them.

Wayne.

always+ve

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Aug
Doc's Request.
With Appln
AOR Received.
23rd Nov
IELTS Request
with Appl
File Transfer...
16th Feb
Med's Request
2nd March
Med's Done....
11th March
Passport Req..
8 weeks after submitting my passport is not long enough? Then how can anyone pickup the passports in 2 weeks. Couldn't understand this.

always+ve

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Aug
Doc's Request.
With Appln
AOR Received.
23rd Nov
IELTS Request
with Appl
File Transfer...
16th Feb
Med's Request
2nd March
Med's Done....
11th March
Passport Req..
My apologies didn't read ur post correctly. Upset u c

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bistolfi49 said:
hi,
I have applied for NOC 2151 and my app has reached CIO on April 1st, the fee has been encashed quickly on 6th.

since today is 45 days and I have not any acknowledgement from CIO, I would like to know if there is someone else like me who is still waiting..Should I be worry??
Hi bistolfi49,
take a look at the tracker and you will see that there are a lot of us still waiting even longer than you for any sign from CIO!
You will get an answer.....some day! ;)
Take care!

Kind regards,
Louise!

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
danishsoomro said:
WAYNE, as you know we had hundreds of Bank holidays and others so IMO you will get PPR sooner then mine... lets say first week of JUNE provided you send your docs before this weekend...
Well our RPRF/PCCs/Schedule 1s arrived at CHC London today. If we look at your timescales your PRR was 41 days after medical results received at visa office, and 33 days after your RPRF reached there.

Our medicals were received by CHC London 28th April and RPRF received today (16th May).

So for us:
From medicals received to PPR = 41 days = 8th June
From RPRF+PCC received to PPR = 33 days = 18th June

If we take off the 4 bank holiday days that we had then we may be looking at 4th June to 14th June to get our PPRs by guesswork? :)

Wayne.

mchowdhury

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
Fighter said:
Dear mchowdhury:

Actually I was required to send the GT IELTS score to CIO, not VO. CIO sent me a 2nd PER after getting my result. Singapore VO sent a 2nd AOR letter via regular mail after about 26 days and the e-cas shows ‘Received by VO’ since then. It seemed to me that it took max 30 days to turn to ‘In process’ for most Singapore VO applicant…but as Dr. Hasib informed, recently no one seem to have any changes. I am not sure whats happening ???

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yukon said:
This is all a joke ! HRSDC/Service Canada & CIC are working on 2 different wavelengths !!

When my wife's prospective employer had filed the AEO application, the Service Canada rep. told him that the applicant with the AEO will get a decision on his/her application within 6-7 months of notifying CIC/CHC with the AEO or filing a new application. This was in July 2009.
CHC, Delhi just sat on the AEO, when we added the AEO to our older application that was running since March 2008. Then out of sheer frustration & proper guidance we got to know that we can file a concurrent FSW application. So we filed a new one in April 2010. Meanwhile nothing was happening on the older application. The new one is In Process since Feb 2011, with no sight of medicals. We have withdrawn the older one now since finally we received the call for documents on that one, but couldn't pursue it since we had submitted all documents for the new application.
So practically even after almost 2 years of receiving the AEO, we are nowhere !!
Thanks to our prospective employer, who my wife is working with as a consultant right now (her work is IT based) & had to quit her regular job so that the future employer retains interest, we still have some hope of landing in Canada one day !!
I know it's total bull...., but I would like to show Cam1234 that this rule does exist....even when they are doing nothing with it! ;)
We allready made the decision to start an LMO procedure if we don't hear anything before september.
Or maybe PNP is an option, because we allready got the approved AEO...
Oh well, just keep on waiting and waiting.....

Kind regards,
Louise!

C

Cam1234

Louise-01 said:
Hi Cam1234,
this is what I found on the internet and what CIC was telling our employer BEFORE filling in his AEO application!
They also said that you will go under Fast Track because the employer is waiting for you to work for him.
The main advantage of Arranged Employment is that it greatly reduces the delays inherent in the Permanent Residency application process. However, the applicant cannot come to live and work in Canada until the Canada Immigration Visa is issued.
Depending on your particular circumstances, both Work Permits and Arranged Employment can be utilized to get you to Canada sooner rather than later.

Kind regards,
Louise!
Hi Louise:

Great, hope the arranged employment process reduces delays for you and you get your PR visa promptly :)

By the way, do you have a link to the CIC document this quote comes from?

Best,
Cam

calgaryy

Star Member
Mar 2, 2011
always+ve said:
Hi Uzma, trying to PM u since a couple of weeks but ur inbox was full. Wanted to know ur current status and glad to know that u at least have the lines "medicals received". I don't even have that in my ecas status. In fact for me I can't even trust my ecas cause it never changed to anything from the time ecas was activated for all of us.

I suppose u had written a case specific inquiry. Did u receive any reply from NDVO.

I don't know what should I do, should I even write an email to them or not as they do not bother replying.

Ur date of rprf encashment is just a day prior to mine.

Regards
Hey Always+ve...

I did send a case specific inquiry ....but it was only coz the address in my e cas was incomplete ,the city was missing ....
I know its been more than 2 months for us ...but i would suggest u to wait a little more ...i understand how frustrating it is ...but i think we should hear some news this week ....

IMO Medicals received line indicates nothing but that the security checks are over .Coz that is their only way of updating it ..and if u take Odins case he didnt get the line of medicals received ether ...but he directly got Decision made...So i am sure thats whats gonna happen with u too..maybe depends upon the Visa officer...

And i am hoping some news this week coz usually after security checks there isnt much left for them to do except stamping of the visas and its been more than two weeks since they indicated that the security checks r over ..so lets pray and hope something happens soon....

Thanks
Uzma.

Rohan09

Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 9' 10
AOR Received.
Jan 7' 11
IELTS Request
Original doc sent with application
Med's Request
Mar 3' 11
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
Mar 3' 11
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 5' 11
LANDED..........
Oct 28' 11
calgaryy said:
Hey Always+ve...

I did send a case specific inquiry ....but it was only coz the address in my e cas was incomplete ,the city was missing ....
I know its been more than 2 months for us ...but i would suggest u to wait a little more ...i understand how frustrating it is ...but i think we should hear some news this week ....

IMO Medicals received line indicates nothing but that the security checks are over .Coz that is their only way of updating it ..and if u take Odins case he didnt get the line of medicals received ether ...but he directly got Decision made...So i am sure thats whats gonna happen with u too..maybe depends upon the Visa officer...

And i am hoping some news this week coz usually after security checks there isnt much left for them to do except stamping of the visas and its been more than two weeks since they indicated that the security checks r over ..so lets pray and hope something happens soon....

Thanks
Uzma.
Hi Uzma and always+,

My timelines are also quite similar to yours...Med and PP request 3-3-11, PP sent 24th March and RPRF encashment date is 11th Apr...but the waiting continues. I am hoping to get to DM before ths week dies out come what may.

Rohan