+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yukon said:
I have seen people struggling to find decent jobs upon landing in Canada. Here we are who have potential of earning a decent salary from day 1 of landing, but CIO & CHC's don't think that is important, since they are anyways getting "skilled" people to do "survival" jobs in Canada. CIC has made a joke of this whole AEO process. They have made rules & policies they themselves cannot own upto & are struggling to find a way to govern them effectively.
Because of their own shortcomings & lack of strong systems to tackle fraud, they have made 100's of AEO applicants the victims to thread bare scrutiny at multiple levels.

I was scanning this forum for AEO applicants who have had some success & the last was Simon123 from Delhi Office to get a Visa in Nov. 2010.

So be prepared for extra long processing times, if you are an AEO applicant. Better still I would advise all new applicants to stay away from filing an AEO application (it's not worth the time & effort), especially if you qualify in the 29 NOC without an AEO.
Instead of prioritized processing, AEO applicants face extended processing times as compared to non AEO applicants.
What good are those extra 15 points if you have a sword of rejection hanging on your neck all the time !
AMEN to that! ;) :mad:

Kind regards,
Louise!

Raj04

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-10, CC charged on 20-10-10
Doc's Request.
Sent with the Application...
AOR Received.
PER: 09-02-11 , 2nd AOR: 08-03-11
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application...
File Transfer...
03-03-11 to visa office
Med's Request
21-03-11
Med's Done....
26-03-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-03-11, Passport Sent : 22-04-11 RPRF encash date: 04-05-11 E-Cas Status: Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 17, 2011. Medical results have been received - " Decision Made"
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-11
LANDED..........
August'11
Hey guy's..

Just now my friend got her status changed to "Decision Made". :) :) She shares the same time-lines as mine.... But my e-cas status still read as In-process... I'm thinking of reason for delay is that my daughter's passport reached on 45th day.. may be my file got next B'FD... :( :( :( It's seem I need to wait for one more month... isn't it ??

Rgds,Raj.

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cam1234 said:
queencougar,......
Regarding Cat 2, while I have no idea how processing is performed, I do not recall ever reading they are supposed to be processed faster than others... Anyway, best of luck to you.
Cam
Hi Cam1234,
this is what I found on the internet and what CIC was telling our employer BEFORE filling in his AEO application!
They also said that you will go under Fast Track because the employer is waiting for you to work for him.
The main advantage of Arranged Employment is that it greatly reduces the delays inherent in the Permanent Residency application process. However, the applicant cannot come to live and work in Canada until the Canada Immigration Visa is issued.
Depending on your particular circumstances, both Work Permits and Arranged Employment can be utilized to get you to Canada sooner rather than later.

Kind regards,
Louise!

bistolfi49

Star Member
Mar 21, 2011
ITALY
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
beginning of Apr-2011 encashed a week after submission
AOR Received.
beginning of Jul-2011 IN Process: end of Jul-2012
IELTS Request
submitted with initial application
File Transfer...
end of Jul-2011
Med's Request
mid of Jul-2012
Med's Done....
mid of Jul-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
mid of Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
mid of Nov-2012
LANDED..........
Spring 2013
hi,
I have applied for NOC 2151 and my app has reached CIO on April 1st, the fee has been encashed quickly on 6th.

since today is 45 days and I have not any acknowledgement from CIO, I would like to know if there is someone else like me who is still waiting..Should I be worry??

midoo

Star Member
Sep 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-august-2010
Doc's Request.
`
AOR Received.
28-april-2011
File Transfer...
21-5-2011 /in process:16-11-2011
Med's Request
23-1-2012 -medical sent 2-march-2012
Med's Done....
medical received line added 6-may-2012
Passport Req..
23-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
5-july-2012
hi .i need to ask question ,if the new system which will be applied i june 2011 can have negative effect on the processing our applications or not , in other words if my occupation quit from the list required for immigration or like buffalo or london visa office reply for some applicants that the priority for post june 2010 ,can this priority transfer to the new system ?,in fact i am worry for choosing london office and consider this of my biggest mistakes

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Louise-01 said:
Hi Cam1234,
this is what I found on the internet and what CIC was telling our employer BEFORE filling in his AEO application!
They also said that you will go under Fast Track because the employer is waiting for you to work for him.
The main advantage of Arranged Employment is that it greatly reduces the delays inherent in the Permanent Residency application process. However, the applicant cannot come to live and work in Canada until the Canada Immigration Visa is issued.
Depending on your particular circumstances, both Work Permits and Arranged Employment can be utilized to get you to Canada sooner rather than later.

Kind regards,
Louise!
This is all a joke ! HRSDC/Service Canada & CIC are working on 2 different wavelengths !!

When my wife's prospective employer had filed the AEO application, the Service Canada rep. told him that the applicant with the AEO will get a decision on his/her application within 6-7 months of notifying CIC/CHC with the AEO or filing a new application. This was in July 2009.
CHC, Delhi just sat on the AEO, when we added the AEO to our older application that was running since March 2008. Then out of sheer frustration & proper guidance we got to know that we can file a concurrent FSW application. So we filed a new one in April 2010. Meanwhile nothing was happening on the older application. The new one is In Process since Feb 2011, with no sight of medicals. We have withdrawn the older one now since finally we received the call for documents on that one, but couldn't pursue it since we had submitted all documents for the new application.
So practically even after almost 2 years of receiving the AEO, we are nowhere !!
Thanks to our prospective employer, who my wife is working with as a consultant right now (her work is IT based) & had to quit her regular job so that the future employer retains interest, we still have some hope of landing in Canada one day !!

jojokab

Star Member
Feb 6, 2011
Kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
Doc's Request.
01-11-2010
AOR Received.
21-02-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with doc
Med's Request
30-04-2011
Med's Done....
26-05-2011
Passport Req..
30-04-2011
chetana said:
Cheers! Today my status changed into Decision made.thanks all member of forum.it's a great plateforum.thanks wayne,indira,anil,dr hasib,ashivet,uncertain,jojokob,N_S...MY ALL FRIEND.
Hey Chetana Many Many Congratulations and all the best for the future!!! :D :D :D

Regards,
Jojokab

midoo

Star Member
Sep 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-august-2010
Doc's Request.
`
AOR Received.
28-april-2011
File Transfer...
21-5-2011 /in process:16-11-2011
Med's Request
23-1-2012 -medical sent 2-march-2012
Med's Done....
medical received line added 6-may-2012
Passport Req..
23-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
5-july-2012
hi .i need to ask question ,if the new system which will be applied i june 2011 can have negative effect on the processing our applications or not , in other words if my occupation quit from the list required for immigration or like buffalo or london visa office reply for some applicants that the priority for post june 2010 ,can this priority transfer to the new system ?,in fact i am worry for choosing london office and consider this of my biggest mistakes
[/quote]

calgaryy

Star Member
Mar 2, 2011
Raj04 said:
Hey guy's..

Just now my friend got her status changed to "Decision Made". :) :) She shares the same time-lines as mine.... But my e-cas status still read as In-process... I'm thinking of reason for delay is that my daughter's passport reached on 45th day.. may be my file got next B'FD... :( :( :( It's seem I need to wait for one more month... isn't it ??

Rgds,Raj.
Hey Raj ....
I was expecting Decision Made today ....but its still the same ...no updates yet ....passports and medicals were sent two months back and the the medicals received line is there since last two weeks but no changes yet ...so maybe they r taking more time in updating ...

I hope they give us some good news by this week ....the wait is killing .....

Thanks
Uzma.

krishnameister

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raj04 said:
Hey guy's..

Rgds,Raj.
Hello Raj,

Can you please let me know your friend's time lines ( when she got her MR, PPR request, when her RPRF DD en-cashed ( if she knows ) ) so that we can predict some thing.

Thanks & Reg,
Krishna

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
On a more positive note, our RPRF/Schedule 1s/PCCs were delivered this morning:

Your item with reference ZWxxxxxxxxxGB was delivered from our WEST LONDON Delivery Office on 16/05/11 .
Thank you for using this service.
We can confirm that this item was delivered before the guaranteed time.
You can now see the electronic Proof of Delivery for this item by clicking the button below.

EMMANUEL
Signature Time: 8:57:00GMT 16/05/11

Anyone had a signed for delivery at CHC London by someone called EMMANUEL?

Wayne.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cappuccino said:

Your item with reference ZWxxxxxxxxxGB was delivered from our WEST LONDON Delivery Office on 16/05/11 .
You can now see the electronic Proof of Delivery for this item by clicking the button below.

EMMANUEL

Wayne.
yes emmanuel done for me.

thanks

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
REQUEST REGARDING SPREADSHEET UPDATES

- Please do not reply to a page on my blog requesting spreadsheet updates

- Please do not send me PMs requesting spreadsheet updates

- Please DO make a post on this thread in green, requesting spreadsheet updates, and an admin will update as soon as they can.

Here endeth the lesson :)

Thank you,
Wayne.

odin2404

Jan 27, 2011
Burlington
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
23rd Feb 2011
Med's Request
03rd March 2011
Med's Done....
30th March 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03rd March 2011 PPR/RPRF sent: 13th April 2011 RPRF encashed: 29th April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05th May 2011
LANDED..........
19th July 2011
Cappuccino said:

EMMANUEL

Wayne.
yayyyyyyyyy! :D :D :D :D

odin2404

Jan 27, 2011
Burlington
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
23rd Feb 2011
Med's Request
03rd March 2011
Med's Done....
30th March 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03rd March 2011 PPR/RPRF sent: 13th April 2011 RPRF encashed: 29th April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05th May 2011
LANDED..........
19th July 2011
Cappuccino said:

EMMANUEL

Wayne.
I knew of a movie series called "Emmanuelle" mwhahahhahaha! Sorry im in one of those moods today, looks like its gonna rain in Bombay.

Now sit back and await your PPR.

For the guys in this forum,

Dr. Hasib n Pitta, I have once intervened a while back. Live n let live guys, we gotta live next to each other soon, as Canadians. :D