NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application form BS 7.0
carl128 said:
Hey, what happened to the "FAST TRACK APPLICATION"? now, we will be waiting for 33 weeks? I have a friend who applied last year and took her just 6 months to process everything. Oh Meeeeennnnn!!!

I dont know??? All i thought our papers could be process ahead of time since we got all necessary documents compare to pre june 26 applicants giving them 120 days to submit all the documents needed in their respective VO. They cut off the 120 days time for submission of documents in Vo for post june 26 applicants but some of us are still waiting for our AOR and i hope it will not take more than 3 months.

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear All Seniors ,

I Need to know how much points i will get from Education.

10+2 = Full time after that

2 year Diploma in Pharmacy = Fulltime

3 year Bachelor in Computer Application = distance mode from IGNOU , New Delhi

2 year Master in Business Administration = Distance mode from ICFAI University .Dehradun.

My both the Distance university is UGC Approved

Please .. Let me know.

Regards

Mayank

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
Cam1234 said:
In the spirit of helping one another, I would like to create a group. I realize some older posters have already taken steps towards this, but unfortunately I was not here. Those of us who are lucky enough to get the PR Visa (and I pray that I am in that group), will face a challenging time initially after landing. There will be legal matters to take care of, employment matters, housing matters, etc. If we can form a group that meets on a regular basis, we can share our experiences and knowledge and help each other.

I am hoping to get to the Toronto region, if there are others going there who would like to take part in this gathering, please in-box me (send a private message) your emails. I will create a list to contact everyone. Most of us here have applied around the same time and will hopefully get our landing papers together... it only makes sense to meet once we are there to help each other...

United we stand :)

I will post this message every now and then as the months go by for others who are interested to join. I hope some of you find value in what I am proposing.

Take care and God Bless,
Cam
i agree on that please count me with you in the group and hope we can form a very big and good group all coming up from this thread

Amro

dgm

Star Member
Sep 2, 2010
manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 1, 2010
Doc's Request.
received by GLEN Sept.8 2010; PCC not included; BD encashed Sept.15, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec.29, 2010
IELTS Request
sent with docs
Med's Request
Feb 2011
Med's Done....
April 2011
LANDED..........
Sept 13, 2011
crissy225 said:
hi everyone! anyone here who's visa office is MANILA? i need your opinion on this: should i submit 2 sets of forms for NS office and Manila office? we have 2 checklist,one from ns and one from manila. both checklists contains PR forms, schedule 1,3,etc. i'm confused if i have to submit one on each visa office.i am from the june 26 applicants.pls help
our consultant used the MANILA check list tho the documents were sent to NS.

Travel Dream

Sep 20, 2010
moksh2k7 said:
S.NO. NAME NOC DATE RCVD VOFFICE STATUS
1- Noolan 3112 19th July London
2- Inexperienced 1122 N/Delhi
3- Temasek 1122 30th July Singapore
4- Coffee 1122 3rd Aug Moscow
5- Canada121 1122 N/Delhi
6- Moksh 0631 17th july Nova Scotia
is this a list for the applicants who haven't been encashed?
if it is please can you tell me the name of person who received each application in CIO?
if any one call CIO and ask about his status please tell us what is happening for his application?

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Cam1234 said:
In the spirit of helping one another, I would like to create a group. I realize some older posters have already taken steps towards this, but unfortunately I was not here. Those of us who are lucky enough to get the PR Visa (and I pray that I am in that group), will face a challenging time initially after landing. There will be legal matters to take care of, employment matters, housing matters, etc. If we can form a group that meets on a regular basis, we can share our experiences and knowledge and help each other.

I am hoping to get to the Toronto region, if there are others going there who would like to take part in this gathering, please in-box me (send a private message) your emails. I will create a list to contact everyone. Most of us here have applied around the same time and will hopefully get our landing papers together... it only makes sense to meet once we are there to help each other...

United we stand :)

I will post this message every now and then as the months go by for others who are interested to join. I hope some of you find value in what I am proposing.

Take care and God Bless,
Cam

Dear friend,
Pls let me in :) :) :)

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Dear Moori,

Since you was asking for the phone number of the CIC, i suppose you have called them??? ;)

If yes, would you pls share us if their is any news.

Thanks,dear. :)

keyvan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Sep. 2010
AOR Received.
31 Jan. 2011
IELTS Request
sent with Appl.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
jignesh79 said:
Hi,

Similar experience here. I called yesterday. Agent checked my details ( name, DOB, Address, Country of origin) and then she told me that, you have to wait for 33 weeks before you can hear anything from us.
My application was received on 26th august. She checked the details and told me it is being processed. When i asked for client ID , she said she dont have any reference no. as of now.
IMO it is next to impossible that they will take 33 weeks to perform an eligiblity review. If the 33 weeks IS true then my only conclusion is that they mean when we hear from visa office - i.e. we no longer get an AOR from them, and the first thing we will hear is from visa office with rejection, or further info request, or medical requests.

Guess we'll have to wait and see what the next few weeks bring. IMO it is going to be very harsh to not send an AOR or file number, since people are completely in the dark from encashment to medical requests. If fact, those who paid by banker's draft whose bank or issuer cannot tell if it's been cashed, are going to be completely in the dark from their courier telling them the application arrived somewhere to getting a medical request!

Given the speed at which May and June applicants are now getting AORs, 33 weeks seems completely unfathomable to me.

Wayne.

C

Cam1234

canady said:
Dear friend,
Pls let me in :) :) :)
Hello Canady:

Just click on "Inbox" above and send me your email address, I will promptly add you to the list. Our little group is growing already! :)

If anyone else is interested in joining our group, please contact me... We plan to meet in the Toronto area, hopefully once we all get there, and help each other with everything that need to get done, from legal issues, to employment and housing... I know we still have many months before we get there... but by starting early we could put together a big group.

Thanks,
Cam

crissy225

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2010
Doc's Request.
08-12-2010 received by doug
IELTS Request
included in the application
dgm said:
our consultant used the MANILA check list tho the documents were sent to NS.
thank you dgm! i am enlightened. this means that i just have to submit one form to NS as this will be forwarded to the visa office in manila. ;)

crissy225

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2010
Doc's Request.
08-12-2010 received by doug
IELTS Request
included in the application
snipper said:
What i did is i just submiited all the documents in 1 set . The application form and then the VO requirements like COE and Job description, BC, TOR, IELTS , POF, pics, coz i think after cic review it they will be the one who will forward all the documents in our behalf since they have the orig copies of our documents...
thank you snipper for sharing your thoughts. i might as well do the same,too.

Coffee

Jul 24, 2010
Moscow
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2010
AOR Received.
1 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
taken and filed
Med's Request
29 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
15 May 2012
Cappuccino said:
IMO it is next to impossible that they will take 33 weeks to perform an eligiblity review. If the 33 weeks IS true then my only conclusion is that they mean when we hear from visa office - i.e. we no longer get an AOR from them, and the first thing we will hear is from visa office with rejection, or further info request, or medical requests.

Guess we'll have to wait and see what the next few weeks bring. IMO it is going to be very harsh to not send an AOR or file number, since people are completely in the dark from encashment to medical requests. If fact, those who paid by banker's draft whose bank or issuer cannot tell if it's been cashed, are going to be completely in the dark from their courier telling them the application arrived somewhere to getting a medical request!

Given the speed at which May and June applicants are now getting AORs, 33 weeks seems completely unfathomable to me.

Wayne.
I am wondering if this 33 week wait period is based on something or was just an agents' common way of telling people they don't know when eligibility is over or reference to past experience when they were dealing with backlog applicants and that wait period was standard then...

keyvan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Sep. 2010
AOR Received.
31 Jan. 2011
IELTS Request
sent with Appl.
Cam1234 said:
Hi Keyvan:
Gladly, just Inbox me your email
Cam
Hio Cam
I will do that.
By the way I can not see you in spreadsheet. Are you registered?